What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

I guess thats it. Nothing big and nothing new in the speech. I really hope this crackdown wont happen. :(

No its restarting again. I guess he was taking a break there. :D

actually its ASWJ (rebranded LeJ & Sipah Sahabah) that came out indirectly in support of the Nawaz government by starting a march from Lal Masjid protesting against the presence of shias in PAT and the use of Music in PTI gathering.

go figure

Your post didn't make sense. Are you saying that the IK and Mullah's team didn't attack anything??? and they were sleeping invisibly when ghosts looking and talking like them showed up and did all the violence???? Knowing IK, I think he would want people to believe in that.

BwerNkoCAAEEzpo.png

When NS says pick your judges for a juicial commission and if anything is proven, he'll leave and will call elections.....
He also said a lot of random stuff I am tired of quoting each and every one of them...search the thread for his list of BS

So why not say yes to that and work within the system.
The system?

Lets take an example shall we not even of PTI but of PPP vs system:

Poor guy chasing system to issue a legit FIR...while yesterday's incident gave a quick 1 day FIR against IK and Qadri! Applause to such a system!

I've written all about IK's mentality.
Yea and that is how people get sources to quote :agree:

he needs some flexibility to avoid people getting killed.
How about flexibility on part of NS? How about not blindly shooting from back and then blaming from front? How about using some shields? Why spend money on such equipment when they are not for use?

Its autocratic, he can't RUN the system.
Can you tell me where he is begging for the seat to run the system? It is assumptions fed to you through media and manipulation called "analysis" of his speeches! You people have soo much poison in your minds you will find 100 doubts in any man's speech even if he is saying as clear as it is written (As claimed by JH)

But there is no bending, negotiating, trading, planning. Ask any psychiatrist and he'll explain better.
Ahhh...yes of course paint everyone with 1 colour...do you know Psychiatry is not an absolute science...it is based on trial an error and certain observations shown in 1 man but not in another....

The rest switches from talking about how nice these democratic system to threatening the leaders, the system, the Parliament and all. Its too much fluctuation and a person with so much AC-DC (electric activity) in the Brain, can't focus on something.
Ok that bit maybe wrong...I have no problem saying that is too much jazbati BS!

This isn't a revolution. I don't know if common sense will ever kick inside of you guys, its a failed show. Drama's over, Angels ain't coming to topple the government. In fact, even some of the Angels are tired of IK and they think they picked the wrong guy for the job as he's such a lose cannon. You should study how the "revolutions" started and how many participated in each of them. This right here after so many got killed.....is Domestic Terrorism. That's how the Western media's been classifying it. Not matter how many times IK praises the UK and France and Switzerland for their "democracies"

And the broken system displayed , incapability of NS to handle or neutralize the situation heck no one even questioned why no one has seen his bald head so far?!

Enjoy!

Not going without resignation and wont leave here without it. Imran says

They give the speech written in the ticker below and on the side. :P
yea right good luck to me to read Urdu that fast let alone understand it ...oh the pressure :unsure:

I was told by a translator
Slap your translator hard and ask him to explain the context ... :tup:

He has re-enforced his stand that he wont quit no matter what and now he is saying that many thought that i had gone to some secret meeting but i had not and i am here till nawaz gives resignation.

Last point. nobody was every able to become successful in history till they take control of their fear and then they conquer the hurdle.

Said by imran khan. :P

yea right good luck to me to read Urdu that fast let alone understand it ...oh the pressure :unsure:

Dont worry it keeps repeating again and again. :P :P :P

He just quoted stuff from the Quraan and this is in between the dancing, getting drunk and the concert show? Mentally challenged!!!

He just quoted stuff from the Quraan and this is in between the dancing, getting drunk and the concert show? Mentally challenged!!!
It IS useless talking to you :agree: Esp when you dont even know (need a translator for god only knows what he is translating it into and how far from the truth) what you are fighting against! :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom