What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Imran Khan urges supporters to remain peaceful, but says they are allowed to respond if 'attacked'

It must be said that IK hasn't turned violent ... he can but he doesn't want to go down that route. He has heavy support from a province where the population is heavily armed and Punjab police are nothing compared to the tough KPK jawans who can beat the crap out of them any given day. If IK really wanted Army to come to power due to reply of violent attacks, it would be a very easy task indeed. But Nooras won't understand that!

10622957_10152399622559527_6721696550459662192_n.jpg

Selective democracy!! :p:

Head of the pakhtunkhiwaa milli party a pashtun nationalist party that have asked for a different province in balochistan for pakhtuns there.
aysi blaa bhi hai :blink:
Baki sab choro, why are some people giving undue importance to the tweets a field reporter journo of Geo sitting in London?

As if he is Gospel.
Tweets seems to be next legit source of news....Despite all the fake ids...I even posted Edhi's finding out it wasnt him :(

Well it looks like imran is starting to remember some names there of the people present. Good bcz he needs to integrate himself more with the people. The more down he is with them the more loyal they will stay to him and will also a greater effect on them in long term.

Example is bhutto in sindh where people give vote in his name even after about 30+ years after his hanging. You become legendary when you become one with the people/.

It IS useless talking to you :agree: Esp when you dont even know (need a translator for god only knows what he is translating it into and how far from the truth) what you are fighting against! :tsk:

Oh he is translating it alright and hating it too, he's from Peshawar actually and he hates what this idiot has done to his country and how he hasn't produced JACK in his province the KPK.

Tweets seems to be next legit source of news....Despite all the fake ids...I even posted Edhi's finding out it wasnt him :(

Yep. :D :D its pakistan you will found many like that here. I think they have the second highest amount of seats in balochistan assembly i believe although the assembly there is coalition govt.

he hasn't produced JACK in his province the KPK.
All from your translator eh? good than my translator said yours is a big liar... and go check KPK and compare it with back then....of course lying is better than doing some homework, eh?

Oh he is translating it alright
You dont even understand and yet you are giving him credit for what you know not? Talk about immediate brainwashing! :rofl:

Stop quoting me at least we now know how much to trust any word from you :tup:

Mahmood Khan Achakzai is a respected politician. Though he enjoys patronage under this government, he has been very consistent in his pro-deomocracy stance. To illustrate, he was the only senior politician who protested Musharraf's martial law in 1999 and openly supported democracy. Army people do not like him.

BTW nothing wrong with asking for a province for Pakhtuns in Baluchistan. They are actually in slight majority in that province (I think).

I know that. I read it back then. I could sense something being in the works. No surprises there. Why are you gloating about another instance of Youthia comprehension fail?

something being in the works ???????????????????????

jan deo baba g................................................................

Last edited:
Mahmood Khan Achakzai is a respected politician. Though he enjoys patronage under this government, he has been very consistent in his pro-deomocracy stance. To illustrate, he was the only senior politician who protested Musharraf's martial law in 1999 and openly supported democracy. Army people do not like him.

BTW nothing wrong with asking for a province for Pakhtuns in Baluchistan. They are actually in slight majority in that province (I think).
Well asking for your own district I can understand...but your own province? :unsure: Well, if people are fine with it why not?

Back
Top Bottom