What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Yaar its like Karachi airport case...every media wants to be first to put a break news...plz dont tell me doesnt happen in India...

Its not justified but media is playing some games hence I am trying to refrain from posting 90% of the crap our media has delivered over the past 2 weeks! So chill and move to another thread till this case settles down....

A month from now you might read some reports which dont sound that absurd!

That is what exactly i said, to stay away from it, But then i was tempted to post here just to tell that guy how stupid that idea was......

For those who want to run a propaganda, twitter is their best friend.....

Javed Hashmi Press Conference

aaa2.png

aaa2.png

aaa2.png

But when PTI people disown them you laugh and question...Take a peek yourselves:

10649838_10203750126187619_1799835442860744802_n.jpg

@Devil Soul now please say Edhi sahaab is sold off or evil :unsure:

Yaar its like Karachi airport case...every media wants to be first to put a break news...plz dont tell me doesnt happen in India...

Its not justified but media is playing some games hence I am trying to refrain from posting 90% of the crap our media has delivered over the past 2 weeks! So chill and move to another thread till this case settles down....

Inna lillah hi wa Inna Ilay hi Rajeeoon :(

Though I hate papa smurf...But any Pakistani dead is painful :(
Nooners will say anything. They may even blame God, if he was to take away Nawaz's government! :D
Gotta admire EDHI jee for going HIGH TECH :)

But when PTI people disown them you laugh and question...Take a peek yourselves:

10649838_10203750126187619_1799835442860744802_n.jpg

@Devil Soul now please say Edhi sahaab is sold off or evil :unsure:

Inna lillah hi wa Inna Ilay hi Rajeeoon :(

Though I hate papa smurf...But any Pakistani dead is painful :(
Edhi is a terrorist and paid PTI member

Leaders are ready to ruin this country for their personal interests. Only one agenda, kursi is mine - no, kursi is mine.

Gotta admire EDHI jee for going HIGH TECH :)
He runs a very big humanitarian aid ...am not sure if it is him personally or 1 of his workers or family who posted...since I dont have a twitter account but my friends have been updating my fb wall with all sorts of news clashes between PTI supporters and PMLN :blink: I swear if I see a PAT supporter on my wall I might just unfriend the freak :sick:

Yaar har cheez breaking newz ban jati hai even if it is not breaking anyone's head :(

Plus itni bariq urdu...please translate... :blink:

Last edited:
@Hyperion @Akheilos
Abdul Sattar Edhi
@EdhiAbdulSattar
A Tribute to #Edhi, Reason to believe in humanity. Follow him not just on twitter but in real life too. This is not Official Account in anyway. Regards Shah.

Pakistan
Human Resource Pakistan - Lahore, Pakistan - Professional Services | Facebook
have a look at FACEBOOK PAGE mentioned on twitter ac
2vtv90y.jpg
Looking at that twitter page it looks fake.
Yup just checked it out and scolded my silly friend on FB :angry:

Hashmi saying, IK told new SC judges will oust PM. WTF?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom