What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

استعفی کا سوال ہی پیدا نہیں ہوتا:- شہباز شریف

جہاں نواز شریف پیدا ہو سکتا ہے وہاں سوال بھی پیدا ہو سکتا ہے

:omghaha:

BwcfS3TCMAAgwhq.jpg

Apparently, you are quite willing to ignore all the problems with PTI. I won't even go into Imran Khan's alliance with an extremist mullah
I never supported the "alliance" I only thanked god their followers were separate and united for a common cause ONLY...

So far rest is hyped by media never confirmed by any member of the parties...

or Imran Khan's change of heart/positions with reference to so many individuals/parties since 12 May 2007.
Unlike rigid inflexible Nooras it is good to experience change once in awhile...Since you guys are soo damn rigid you cant even acknowledge or understand let alone tolerate change in any form!!!

He put quite a bit of effort with the UK govt to try to implicate Altaf Hussein, for example, the same guy who he is courting now!!! I don't want to go into Imran Khan's UTurns, his foul language in last few weeks.
Well, he is asking people to unite as PAKISTANIS and ignore their political differences...

THAT takes a big heart to make an attempt to unite people under 1 banner for a good cause was last seen preformed by Muhammad Ali Jinnah! If uniting people under Pakistanis while ignoring their political differences (for a common/ good cause - for Pakistan and nothing else) is 1 thing Noora wont understand as they have not been able to do such a thing!

As for foul language...Have you heard the languages of any MPA? Please dont single out 1 man coz of your differences but be honest and point each and everyone under the common fault! Have you heard Shabaz Shariff's bakwas?

But, come on! Read your post again! Mr. Lucman, by all indications, look like a very dirty 'journalist' even by Pakistan's standard and yet you are going to ignore him by referring to 'selective justice' crap? What is 'New' about Imran Khan then? Oh, pray, tell us, what is so God-damn 'New' about Imran Khan?!!!
By hanging a British flag didnt seem to fix your understanding of the English language....

What I said and you quoted was
selective hatred?
Apparently for you hatred is justice?! :unsure:

As for what is new....Well I have only repeated it a million times:

The party was formed by people of Pakistan not aliens so yes they have a Pakistani mindset and yes they were formed based on Pakistani politics (where people who are corrupt, have feudal backings, are voted based on who their daddy was, are voted based on the people of Pakistan's mentality to stick to 1 political party till death do us apart....)

What is different is the apparent thing you wish not to see as you cant digest a change is the WANT TO CHANGE....the NEED to change...THE MERE EFFORT PUT IN TO WANT A CHANGE!

The mere awareness thrown in about people, their power and to erase slave mentality, the idea that DEMOCRACY gives you rights as HUMAN BEINGS, as people of a Nation as People with the right to choose whom to vote and also the education and basic awareness of how their vote effects the whole dynamics of the country!

Damn you people cant even grasp this coz you dont even want change coz you fear change means no votes...Change means people will demand RIGHTS as human beings...Change means No more bossy assholes no more PATHETIC hierarchy!

It is not hard to predict who Imran Khan will choose should he be **facilitated** into power: It will be same old, same old as far as political expediency is concerned except Imran is so egotistical that he will cause violence, conflict, and friction with everyone who is not his 'yes sir' kind of guy.
You see this statement:

Predict shows your incapability to accept a change if so it decides to creep in your prediction....

People who like a constant world and dont allow world's dynamic forces to allow change!

As for the 2nd blue line....Yes sir kind of guy? Your mentality is clouded with this:

You mean guava king? Or how dare you allow my peacock to be eaten by a cat kinda guy? Or the yes sir I will shoot the public or get fired?

@Leader you'd believe anything...

Anyway.

What is this trend "Islamabad Massacre" ?
This is just stupid...

PAT, PTI And PMLN.
Whatever you support.
You're just a sheep and trying to make this problem wayyyy stupid.

Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) spokesperson Dr Shireen Mazari said that the attack on the Pakistan Television (PTV) network building was unacceptable, adding that those involved in the attack should be punished.

WOW what an achievement bravo on entering PTV & destroying the equipment i am so very proud of u...

PTI & PAT both of them have disowned those hooligans who entered the PTV bldg... i agree ALIENS
Well any goon can do anything under any name its good the parties have rejected them....and asked them to be punished...How is that bad? Wasnt Gullu Butt embraced by some PMLN does it mean every party should embrace such craps heads?

I do think that there are some random 'thugs' in between the crowds now who are not listening to either IK or TuQ and are just bent on destroying property and stuff. I say this after having some discussion with some people who have been following the situation closely.

Another thing to note, the way Police is now behaving. Ab Police kay hathon say baat bahir nikal chuki hai. People don't respect them, and the Police is not following orders as is.

People respect the Army and Rangers though and they just talk the people out of the situation.

This is the second most craziest thing i ever heard, suddenly i get feeling i am in BD section.....Come on guys He cant be that stuipd.......
They can't even hate their own countrymen without bringing an Indian angle

Well any goon can do anything under any name its good the parties have rejected them....and asked them to be punished...How is that bad? Wasnt Gullu Butt embraced by some PMLN does it mean every party should embrace such craps heads?
Lets be realistic here.... everyone got GulluButts in their ranks.... justifying or finding excuses to justify is wrong... i was against Gullu Butt & i am against what these people did....

Lets be realistic here.... everyone got GulluButts in their ranks.... justifying or finding excuses to justify is wrong... i was against Gullu Butt & i am against what these people did....
But when PTI people disown them you laugh and question...

They can't even hate their own countrymen without bringing an Indian angle

I think we should leave them alone to clear this mess, and let us stay away from it.... was tempted to post here when i saw that stupid post.....
Yaar its like Karachi airport case...every media wants to be first to put a break news...plz dont tell me doesnt happen in India...

Its not justified but media is playing some games hence I am trying to refrain from posting 90% of the crap our media has delivered over the past 2 weeks! So chill and move to another thread till this case settles down....

A month from now you might read some reports which dont sound that absurd!

View attachment 46254 dawn.com - Post mortem of PAT workersThe postmortem... | Facebook
Inna lillah hi wa Inna Ilay hi Rajeeoon :(

Though I hate papa smurf...But any Pakistani dead is painful :(

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom