What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

54041e4ea8809.jpg

SSG...

@balixd, @Bratva...

Do these Regular soldiers and SSG also get a limited riot control training ?

@Fulcrum15
Aren't SSG a bit too extreme for this situation? There's nothing the protesters can do that the conventional soldiers can't handle. Or are they fearing something greater?
we know SSG being on scene but then the other night fulcrum spotted SSG Brigadier on scene too --- so that means something serious was off --- if a mob is unleashed into PM house of Parliament - image what message it would send --- this was just a Risk Control measure ---- if ---i say again if it gets worse ---as I said above - Police Commandos had been pulled back 2 nights ago, so SSG was called in to secure in inside ----
dont know why these guys are on the street --- probably Rapid Response Team

BwcH5jsCUAAUPLB.jpg

Will Police and Nawaz learn from Army?

What are you trying to say here.??
PAT and PTI leaders have been continuously telling their supporters that don't attack army and be nice to them and this is the reason they are being nice to the army. So I wonder why the protesters were fighting with the police? Its because IK and TQ have been provoking the supporter to attack police.

Also can't you see a stick next to the injured man. Why do you need a stick if you are peaceful???
Why SSP Junejo was attacked?
Please stop ignoring.

Do these Regular soldiers and SSG also get a limited riot control training ?
not sure about Regular Troops - but there is 70% chance yes , they get training for that, especially with Hostility in tribal region and operating in tribal villages ---- also manning Facilities
as far as SSG is concerned then these guys get VIP / Close Protection / Body Guarding training as well as Physical Security (building/facility security) training ----

Army didn't ask Nawaz Sharif to Resign. The news on media about resignation is baseless.
member since 2007 -- and only 175 posts --how come??

and dare i ask - can you elaborate that - and shed some light on it???

Of course you can dare, WHO DARES WINS

This is getting out of hand. Nation is getting more and more against these two stupid idiots and their fake dharnas. What was the fault of PTV? Why were their offices ransacked? It clear that they were ransacked by the same people who were participating in the protests. Now obviously no one carries their PTI or PAT ID card, so we can't be sure which party exactly did it, but we know these were the same people doing protests. Attack state infrastructure is act of terror. Just like Pakistan Military is not only going against Talibunnies, but their leaders as well, by same logic and iteration, IK and TuQ MUST be held responsible.

They demand resignation of NS/SS because of model town incident. Did NS or SS personally go and shoot those people? That's the logic IK is portraying, and by the same logic, he himself may not have attacked PTV, but his people did. So he should resign as well.

member since 2007 -- and only 175 posts --how come??
Thanks for asking.. Thats right that I'm more like a reader here and getting myself informed about the defence related subjects. But If I think that I can add something from my knowledge then I do post.

Of course you can dare, WHO DARES WINS

This is getting out of hand. Nation is getting more and more against these two stupid idiots and their fake dharnas. What was the fault of PTV? Why were their offices ransacked? It clear that they were ransacked by the same people who were participating in the protests. Now obviously no one carries their PTI or PAT ID card, so we can't be sure which party exactly did it, but we know these were the same people doing protests. Attack state infrastructure is act of terror. Just like Pakistan Military is not only going against Talibunnies, but their leaders as well, by same logic and iteration, IK and TuQ MUST be held responsible.
good, so now we can discuss it in more civilized manner ---
starting with PTV, as you said, a Mob attacked and Ransacked the building of National Television --- no one should have the right to take law in their hands, be it a mob or PTI worker --- since you have said that these guys do not have ID cards - and then their leaders have disowned them - then whats the issue?? file an FIR against them, approach the leaders to ensure their support and go for the arrest --- if you recall - back in July 2011, massive riots have started in London -- mob was everywhere - burning down buildings, looting, robbing --- I was there, I saw it when mob ransacked the High Street in Birmingham --- how many tear gas shells were fired ??? and I hope you do know how arrests were made after few days ----

They demand resignation of NS/SS because of model town incident. Did NS or SS personally go and shoot those people? That's the logic IK is portraying, and by the same logic, he himself may not have attacked PTV, but his people did. So he should resign as well.
i am not going to talk about NS, but SS -- this dude is accused of criminal negligence --- he is not some junior officer - but Chief Minister of the Province and excessive use of force had happened right in the capital of Punjab --- the office of CM --- and not only for few minutes - but crackdown lasted for several hours ---- so are you telling me this Guy, could not stop his own Police????

Good you brought IK and Tuq into it --- now this is not valid - because they would have been wrong if they were themselves involved and supported it ----
Instead both of them, got on scene, used their workers to assist the military in kicking down the mob out of Building --- this whole matter was done and dusted in 30 minutes -- from mob ransacking into the building till Military in control ----
IK and Tuq were on loudspeakker and telling the mob to calm down and back down ----
P.S : i am not a PTI / Tuq supporter --- but i just cannot stand aside if anything is being done wrong -- am just here to present a different prespective ----

Thanks for asking.. Thats right that I'm more like a reader here and getting myself informed about the defence related subjects. But If I think that I can add something from my knowledge then I do post.
ahan -- good to know --- you should give your input more often -- this will definitely help you in developing yourself

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom