What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

IF Democracy is Derailed, I repeat "IF" then who is Responsible? Army or Politicians?

10599656_955127054501121_3810673193822396323_n.jpg

Well lota lota hi rehta hai I guess.....he lied which was clarified by that information lady in PTI that IK wasnt 1 man show...Liars should be booted out...had he not been I would have been disappointed with IK!!
Leave him alone. Its not about him alone, it is clash of egos, both IK and JH are full of themselves.

i wonder what impact will Hashmi being kicked out from PTI will have on those who joined PTI bcoz of Hashmi...
May be loss of 1-2 constituencies

The biggest impact is the craziness of PTI which will not even give them 20 seats if elections were held today.

If the elections can be postponed for another year or two, then PTI has massive chance of winning, otherwise they will fail

Well lota lota hi rehta hai I guess.....he lied which was clarified by that information lady in PTI that IK wasnt 1 man show...Liars should be booted out...had he not been I would have been disappointed with IK!!
We should not be surprised on the statements coming out from PTI camp with regards to Hashmi... :)

I'm amused that there was no action takn against the protesters for the past 16-17 days. In a democracy this would not have happened, 1-3 days max..

IK is acting like a kid who wants his lollipop back, he is desperate for power is all I can see..

Javed Hashmi just fired from PTI.

Is Imran also a dictator? Firing elected president of the party without any party involvement.

Don't think there will be a coup.
They will help containing the mess created by police.

I also wish that there shouldn't be any Martial Law but This GOVT Sucks Big Time. At least ISPR Should condemn the actions of Govt.

I Have never seen anything like this before in my LIFE.
there is always a first time...

Politicians are always playing with the Nation since day one!

Esp since those rich families who never felt a drop of thirst a stomach of hunger nor had to sleep on the floor in their lives...And these same bastards make rules for people who feel all that and more!

Esp when we still have feudal systems backing politicians a system introduced by gori chamri which even the gori chamri spit on and abolished is still running and ruining Pakistan

Javed Hashmi just fired from PTI.

Is Imran also a dictator? Firing elected president of the party without any party involvement.
He lied about the leader of PTI whatelse can one want to do with him?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom