What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Musharraf you made a Mistake by NOT COMPLETING The Job Now we are Paying for it.

10645336_10152215161531150_6572436145068743776_n.jpg

Can someone please post pakistan english news channel link so that I can follow the movement? Unfortunately I don't understand urdu. My best wishes with people of Pakistan to fight against the tyrany. May Almight have his wrath on the tyrants.

Hashmi stood his principles whether we disagree with his decision is a different story.
Yes he may have, but he could have kept quite for some time. It is called party discipline, which appears to lack in him.

Saleem Safi says... Mulana Fazal TTP also released a Vid msg referring to this dharna.... stating these protesters have made our job really easy... if these few can take the Gov hostage for day... wonder what we can do..... DAM

No one knows what happened. Who started it first. One side will always blame the other. This is what happens 100% of the time in these situations and the inqilabis were counting on it.
Same can be said no one knows if the inqilabis were counting on it or not...

What we do know is that the people were charged up over a period of two weeks with speeches essentially telling them that the time has come to die. When you tell people to dig draves, wear kufans, give azans, say its time for dama dam mast kalander etc. what does that mean? I am appalled that no one has called the leaders out on it. It is disgraceful.

Well...this is because the leaders have sheep following them with agendas that look good on news....I support cause for differences why? coz by sitting and waiting 5 yrs is not gonna bring any form of change...it will just show NS you can do anything and still be ruler of a nation no questions asked no action taken and no one will speak against you...

But by saying this...NS couldnt handle the situation for 2 weeks no one pointed how unimportant NS thought of this?! Even the parliament told NS he should do something and what did wadera sahaab do? All that he is used to...use force to make people bend? How is that democracy in any language?

Our media is responsible for what has happened as much as the inqilabis and the government. They have sold out this country and its people and involved themselves in the politics that are being played by the politicians.
Media ki tou baat bhi nai kero...that bloody shit hole has been going wild like a rabid animal since forever! I saw the Karachi airport case...Damn! They couldn't differentiate factor 8 from cancer vaccine nor small pox vaccine nor from this other vial they were showing....Shitty reporting ....always getting sold off to the highest bidder and not to forget to mention the hype they get in when they get a picture...last night they even showed people dead in Arab nations as what was happening in ISB! Aysi media par lanat and if their offices are attacked I really can turn a blind eye for such shitty reporting and causing panic in the nation!

Guys What do you think, what will be the OUTCOME of Corps Commander Meeting ?? I am Curious :woot:
1900176_10152294862665840_2546554565802365180_n.jpg

Hashmi stood his principles whether we disagree with his decision is a different story.
Indeed.. for me he did good job.. deserves respect

PS: I know since he has parted ways he will be pushed back to the dirty laundry of PTI'ans, the gown he was wearing, washed from PTI's laundry is now taken back. Expect gali galoch against him from now onwards

Well that is a very interesting speech. He has kicked hashmi out. Harsh action TBH as i liked hashmi.

Well their is a diff... Hashmi left PMLN, while Imran showed the door to Javed Hashmi ....
Well lota lota hi rehta hai I guess.....he lied which was clarified by that information lady in PTI that IK wasnt 1 man show...Liars should be booted out...had he not been I would have been disappointed with IK!!

IK: My tigers now you have my permission to do Maa-Behn United of Javed Hashmi :P

i wonder what impact will Hashmi being kicked out from PTI will have on those who joined PTI bcoz of Hashmi...

Back
Top Bottom