What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Lol, why dont you Man up and actaully grow some balls to tag me into the post --- i dont care how old you are, but your amatuer post tell me, you are a kid--- so kid, why dont you go and get to know things first and then come back abd talk to me ---- first find out how , and to whom your Judges have been selling out to --- and then talk to me ----
Some Pakistanis desperately trying to prove that SC, the highest court of the law is acting like a prostitute. That too with an Indian. A spectacle one can only witness on Pakistan Defense.

On the thread: more power to elected govt, elections are the only way to power and these hooligans of Qadri and IK should be treated like any other criminal who tries to challenge the writ of state.

Hahaha you do realize that its you whose actaully derailing the thread --- chill, if you think hes trolling, simply dont quoye him --- that is why Webby put Ignore button in their
I am derailing the thread or that Hindu who is asking a question which has been answered 100 times in various threads? How old is this picture? Several days old, there are threads on that on SC suo moto action. It has already been discussed to death and you are blaming me for derailing the thread, and not the one who has dug up something from its grave?

I am derailing the thread or that Hindu who is asking a question which has been answered 100 times in various threads? How old is this picture? Several days old, there are threads on that on SC suo moto action. Ithas already been discussed to death and you are blaming me for derailing the thread, and not the one who has dug up something from its grave?
Let it go yar, relax -- if i feel at any point that hes trolling, i will simply ignore his posts ---case close

Nothing to be ashamed of , a Prostitution institute is our Supreme court , Drama queen

Police for is nothing but a joke a force that serves the Rich in country and attack against people
Infiltrated by GULU butts who are nothing but the Pimps that protect the Prostitute

The constitution is a paper written centuries ago serves the Rich and Prostitution institute
and its value is same as that of a used toilet paper

Becasue .... it does not serves the People !!!

Lol, why dont you Man up and actaully grow some balls to tag me into the post --- i dont care how old you are, but your amatuer post tell me, you are a kid--- so kid, why dont you go and get to know things first and then come back abd talk to me ---- first find out how , and to whom your Judges have been selling out to --- and then talk to me ----

This is a genuine ad-hoc so no guessing who is the amateur here. Now please don't start on your ultra secret buddies who just happen to give you inside information about every judge of SC - if you have the info share it. In the age of internet things can be checked and re-checked really easily. Its the losers way out to site 'friends at high places' and 'sources which can't be shared'.

Plus I don't need to man up/ grow balls or the sort of thing to tag you, you are but another member of an online discussion group. More then three members indulged in degrading the SC and I wrote a post completely visible to everyone so there is no attempt to hide it.

Respect in the eyes of Whom, the World? True , we need to uphold an image to the world - but dont forget they need to uphold the image in the eye of a common Man.....and that us their first priority --- there are certain stories that dont get tonsee the day lught --- otherwise, there would have been no SC

Musharraf was a gentleman, he never leaked those judges private moment tapes in 2007 ;). Judge with his mistress, another judge daughter steamy tape and what not occur behind the scenes

This is a genuine ad-hoc so no guessing who is the amateur here. Now please don't start on your ultra secret buddies who just happen to give you inside information about every judge of SC - if you have the info share it. In the age of internet things can be checked and re-checked really easily. Its the losers way out to site 'friends at high places' and 'sources which can't be shared'.

Plus I don't need to man up/ grow balls or the sort of thing to tag you, you are but another member of an online discussion group. More then three members indulged in degrading the SC and I wrote a post completely visible to everyone so there is no attempt to hide from anyone.
Hmm, and perhaps i was wondering how should i test ignore feature since the forum upgrade --- i guess i can add you ----
You dont know me, and what i do -- so back off kid....chill

Musharraf was a gentleman, he never leaked those judges private moment tapes in 2007 ;). Judge with his mistress, another judge daughter steamy tape and what not occur behind the scenes

Another conspiracy theory with absolutely no merit.

Hmm, and perhaps i was wondering how should i test ignore feature since the forum upgrade --- i guess i can add you ----
You dont know me, and what i do -- so back off kid....chill

Lay low with the kid talk, like I said all ad-hocs without any meat. Feel free to ignore me, ignorance is a bliss.

Yar, jab bhi sonay ke janay lagta hoon, koi na koi alert a jata hai ---:D
Na its not about those steamy tapes --- its a very recent case --- where not one Police station agreed , not one court agreed to file a report / petition against a judge by a very wel renowned lawyer, whom you see very often on tv --- it was because your judge was **** i aint saying anything further --- will PM

Another conspiracy theory with absolutely no merit.

Lay low with the kid talk, like I said all ad-hocs without any meat. Feel free to ignore me, ignorance is a bliss.

Sedqal sahab, Google is your best friend. Chief Justice banned the entry of ISI and MI agents on supreme court premises citing they are eavesdropping their every moment so they can influence the judges. I'm amused such an amusing news during Judicial crisis and you forgot it besides terming it conspiracy theory.

Yar, jab bhi sonay ke janay lagta hoon, koi na koi alert a jata hai ---:D
Na its not about those steamy tapes --- its a very recent case --- where not one Police station agreed , not one court agreed to file a report / petition against a judge by a very wel renowned lawyer, whom you see very often on tv --- it was because your judge was **** i aint saying anything further --- will PM

Koi nai Pakistan hai, Sab chalta hai ;)

Where is is the "Lawyer" and judiciary Tehreek now ?

Where are those brave lawyers protecting law and order ? Do they not see the police brutality against the poor

Musharaf was marginalized , for dearming "Armed" people 100 people , here Nawaz sharif has engaged in attacking against

20,000-50,000 people civilians (women and children) and including death tool that is rising

Where were the Lawyers and Courts when F.I.R against Nawaz sharif was not being registered in Police Departments ~ becasue of his rank and position in country !!

Back
Top Bottom