What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Wow, I thought it would be a fake for sure :o:

That truly is shameful- the highest court in your land degraded like that.
They failed to serve justice anyway -- it was upto no good for a common Pakistani --- ypu will be shocked once you get to know what Senior Judges of the court have been upto--- but lets not talk about it

LOL. No its just a building of stones and concrete. What's shameful is that last night hundreds of innocent protesters were injured by police brutality and nothing happened from Supreme Court. LOL.
Well that's true but a separate issue. Don't you think certain national institutions deserve respect?

They failed to serve justice anyway -- it was upto no good for a common Pakistani --- ypu will be shocked once you get to know what Senior Judges of the court have been upto--- but lets not talk about it
Don't troll. Mind your own business.
My intention is not to troll in anyway I was just shocked to see the Supreme court of Pakistan degraded like that.

But that is neither here nor there- certain national institutions deserve respect as per your laws, constitution and national pride. The highest court in the land should be one of them, along with the PM's house and parliament.

Maybe this is too simplistic and idealist...

Well that's true but a separate issue. Don't you think certain national institutions deserve respect?
Respect in the eyes of Whom, the World? True , we need to uphold an image to the world - but dont forget they need to uphold the image in the eye of a common Man.....and that us their first priority --- there are certain stories that dont get tonsee the day lught --- otherwise, there would have been no SC

Ah man, only if you had tried just once, explaining itnto him---and see if hes actually trolling or being curious
He is not curious, he is a troll. These Hindus come here not to learn but for mud slinging. For them PDF is an amusement park, where they enjoy watching Pakistan into trouble. Once I used to think like you but upon my closer interactions with them, I learnt why Jinnah and our elders wanted a separate homeland for Muslims of India. You explain him, he will post another question, you answer to that, he will post another, and at the end of the day, he will walk away laughing at you and... unconvinced... because that was never his intention.

Some Pakistanis desperately trying to prove that SC, the highest court of the law is acting like a prostitute. That too with an Indian. A spectacle one can only witness on Pakistan Defense.

On the thread: more power to elected govt, elections are the only way to power and these hooligans of Qadri and IK should be treated like any other criminal who tries to challenge the writ of state.

He is not curious, he is a troll. These Hindus come here not to learn but for mud slinging. For them PDF is an amusement park, where they enjoy watching Pakistan into trouble. Once I used to think like you but upon my closer interactions with them, I learnt why Jinnah and our elders wanted a separate homeland for Muslims of India. You explain him, he will post another question, you answer to that, he will post another, and at the end of the day, he will walk away laughing at you.
Hahaha you do realize that its you whose actaully derailing the thread --- chill, if you think hes trolling, simply dont quoye him --- that is why Webby put Ignore button in their

Back
Top Bottom