What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Bcoz of HEAVY HEAVY SHELLING marchers are going back... i hope & pray their is no bloodshed

President House gate story is fake. Crane was moving the container on the road when shelling started, not the fake story of crane trying to break the President House gate ..!

Now PTI and PAT can say there was rigging in the dharna.

Punjab police holding and waving a tear gas shelling guns was shown on Samaa .... this was just before marchers moved towards the very front line of police.
Sorry i read tear gas shelling & guns separately .....

Imran Khan container blocked by Police.Likely to be arrested as per News Sources.

BwTieIWCUAAhMek.jpg

Qadri sitting in his bullet proof car!!

Real tiger, ready to take first bullet

Its your choice to take whichever side you want to choose but your Display Picture clearly states that you are not with Imran Khan so please stop making hypocritical statements unless you are using them as sarcasm :rofl:

Some channels are saying protesters tried to break into buildings. This is bad, too much chaos. According to ARY and Dunya, they were just moving containers aside, no violence. No one tried to break into the president house.
Qadri is speaking on ARY now

Its your choice to take whichever side you want to choose but your Display Picture clearly states that you are not with Imran Khan so please stop making hypocritical statements unless you are using them as sarcasm :rofl:
Thought i was free to pick side?

Hypocriticile would be when i start supporting imran.

Go learn meaning oh hypocricy

Back
Top Bottom