What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Well looks like PTI and PAT will get what they wanted. Sad sad day.
They should be allowed, let the whole world see their true face. Don't give them any corpses at any cost! Let them become even mad in their lust for blood. If you want to burn down the state symbols sure you can but no corpse would be handed over to you for your petty politics!

The marchers are on way back 2wards old place due to tear gas..

I really hope there are no fatalities. Things are not looking good. It has become a very serious affair now. .

So the drama still going on? I thought it will go for few weeks and then will die down of its own but this time Pakistanis are in the mood to destroy this country. Good Good Carry On.

ARMY HAS NOT FIRED AT ANY PROTESTOR (They would never do that).. It is FC AND POLICE acting on order of IG ISLAMABAD Police as per news sources.
Army and FC drew a line and said don't pass this line. Once the line was crossed, the current situation developed. Nothing happened in the beginning with the police.

BwTgSpYIAAAhbnc.jpg

For God's sake .... Punjab Police were shown holding tear gas shelling guns live on camera!!!

I think by fire arms he meant weapons with live rounds. The police has possession of riot gear,sticks,tear gas and rubber bullets.

Back
Top Bottom