What's new

Governor Punjab, Salman Taseer, Killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Request to Asim , T-faz , Techlahore and other moderation team members is that please you too show some restraint towards throwing people out of the forum because of their views on this particular topic.

Banning people is not a solution as we preach freedom of speech so loudly , we must respond to such people and try to change their opinion through debate not by putting bans on them. I know most of you can do a good job in changing hearts and minds.

More then 90% People of Pakistan support these Blasphemy laws , Who you are to call these Laws black laws ...?

Do you have any source indicating this support, I want real proof, not a lenghty article on why its important or necessary.

As for calling it a black law, I will call it what I call it, no one is going to change my point of view.

And yet you live in the land of the 'Kuffars' and eat their bread and drink their water.

Some of you Pakistanis truly need to be watched over by the security agencies. Some of you need to be kicked back to your mullah-land to enjoy your fancies. You will see how much you will enjoy them. You radicalized Muslims--especially of Pakistani origin in the UK--bring bad name to other law-abiding, well-adjusted, tolerant Muslims and Pakistanis.

then you have no right to talk about mullah pakistan, alright, now go and spread ur propaganda else where..

I don't! I'm asking a Muslim whether he shares the same vision. How about you?

obviously we dont share the same ideology

and if we were following their ideology we should have been taught that using internet is forbidden :rolleyes:

My Request to Asim , T-faz , Techlahore and other moderation team members is that please you too show some restraint towards throwing people out of the forum because of their views on this particular topic.

Banning people is not a solution as we preach freedom of speech so loudly , we must respond to such people and try to change their opinion through debate not by putting bans on them. I know most of you can do a good job in changing hearts and minds.

if logic fails banning works, its like USA says embrace democracy or occupation lolzz

I say keep the blasphemy laws. By changing the blasphemy laws, Pakistan will only create more problems, more headache, and more tensions between Pakistanis and we have enough of that already.
:agree::agree:

This murder is a tragic event indeed on many levels.

For the family, who lost a husband and father.

For the political process, which will be further derailed by this act of violence.

For civil society in Paksitan, who will be further intimidated by the rise of religious extremism.

For the international community, which will see this as another piece of evidence that the breakdown of law continues in a nuclear armed state.

This is NOT GOOD.

what if some day zardari is killed,

oohh lord pakistan is sunk now :rofl::rofl:

btw...For the political process, and u support musharraf dictatorship????

Do you have any source indicating this support, I want real proof, not a lenghty article on why its important or necessary.

As for calling it a black law, I will call it what I call it, no one is going to change my point of view.

Moderators seriously need to chill here ... Others have their point of view too and if you cant convince them otherwise, they have every right to hold onto and express their point of view in civilized manner just like you ...

what if some day zardari is killed,

oohh lord pakistan is sunk now :rofl::rofl:

btw...For the political process, and u support musharraf dictatorship????

I do not find murder, or your post for that matter, a laughing matter at all.

Sad but amazing, this thread has exposed so many for what they really are…..Talibans!

R.I.P Salman Taseer. Condolences to his family and friends.

amazing is, that, taseer being cursed by same media as being corrupt and showin off bmw among poor people has been hailed as 'shaheed' now..

also exposes members who value the corruption less and anti islam matters more.., so exposing those hypocrites..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom