What's new

Government took leaders of banned outfits in custody to avoid being hit by India: Bilawal Zardari

ye jis ko bhi NAB hisab kitab ke liye bulati hai kutty ki trah bhonkna kiyoo shuru ker deta hai mulk ko ?

kyukey kisi pe bhi treason ka muqadma chalta nhi.
Ek ko treason pe phansi di hoti phir bhonk ke dikhata koi.
This little moronic kid needs to be tried for treason so others learn some lessons...

Is that he woman with a 50+ year political career who spent 8 years in white house as first lady but lost to a cheeto with 0 political experience? Sounds about as relevant as you I'd say. Regardless do you have a source for your claim?

Politics is never a zero sum game. There is no permanent gain or losses. But yes one need to be in a real working democracy to understand that.

Regarding source, well Google is your friend. I bet it won't be hard for you to search and find the source. ;)

Exactly. Isn't the same Hilary Clinton said a few years back something wrt Pakistan??? ;)
how desperate you hindus getting? even his homo lover doesnt take him seriously!

Politics is never a zero sum game. There is no permanent gain or losses. But yes one need to be in a real working democracy to understand that.

Regarding source, well Google is your friend. I bet it won't be hard for you to search and find the source. ;)
Hmmm? Are all your posts about as relevant as Hillary Clinton?

I'll take a rain check on verifying your words if these past few weeks have taught me anything it's that Indian claims are about as true as the Ganges is clean.

how desperate you hindus getting? even his homo lover doesnt take him seriously!

Hindu who??

Pakistan is arresting few of her own citizens on the pretext of terrorism charges.

Now a Pakistan politician is alleging that they are doing it as an eye washer. A lot of things are happening within the four walls of Pakistan. Yet others are desperate, huh ?? :o::o::o:

Hindu who??

Pakistan is arresting few of her own citizens on the pretext of terrorism charges.

Now a Pakistan politician is alleging that they are doing it as an eye washer. A lot of things are happening within the four walls of Pakistan. Yet others are desperate, huh ?? :o::o::o:
and i am sure after recent humiliation you are taking words of a queer a bastard and a chor seriously!!

clutching to straw or more like clutching to turd! gj hindu india! good job! thats your retaliation now? how much is your defence budget again?

Hmmm? Are all your posts about as relevant as Hillary Clinton?

I'll take a rain check on verifying your words if these past few weeks have taught me anything it's that Indian claims are about as true as the Ganges is clean.

Well who are you in the first place??

Who relavent is it whether you or me accept or reject anything as true or false. It ain't gonna make an IOTA of difference as far as the world is concerned. Now please don't ask me for any source. Go find it yourself if if even care about it. I'm not here to spoonfeed anyone. Sorry. :-)

Well who are you in the first place??

Who relavent is it whether you or me accept or reject anything as true or false. It ain't gonna make an IOTA of difference as far as the world is concerned. Now please don't ask me for any source. Go find it yourself if if even care about it. I'm not here to spoonfeed anyone. Sorry. :-)
No worries Indian claims are usually fake news it's what you've been spoonfed your whole life. So it's understandable :agree:

and i am sure after recent humiliation you are taking words of a queer a bastard and a chor seriously!!

clutching to straw or more like clutching to turd! gj hindu india! good job! thats your retaliation now? how much is your defence budget again?

Again why do you guys always expect a conventional response for a non conventional action that happened within India??

I'm believe nothing happen without any reason on either of our nations. You also have a very violent past and still ongoing as far as terrorism is concerned.

So yes, retaliation will be there, but in kind. That's who it always used to be on both India and Pakistan.

And on topic, its your country, your politics and politicians. I'm just a mere spectator enjoying the show. ;)

Bilawaja bhutto trying hard to get support from foreign masters, he visited US recently but those days are long gone. Learn from Nawaz Sharif (who is saint compared to Zardari).

Again why do you guys always expect a conventional response for a non conventional action that happened within India??

I'm believe nothing happen without any reason on either of our nations. You also have a very violent past and still ongoing as far as terrorism is concerned.

So yes, retaliation will be there, but in kind. That's who it always used to be on both India and Pakistan.

And on topic, its your country, your politics and politicians. I'm just a mere spectator enjoying the show. ;)
your defence budget?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom