What's new

Government to provide $1 billion to every chip maker who sets up manufacturing unit in India.

You start from scratch and then grow, unlike Pakistan who has developed dozens of missiles without a semiconductor fab unit and a proper wind tunnel facility. I mean, hats off to your scientists and engineers. You guys are the best........ :pakistan: :enjoy:

BTW the chip has been developed by IIT-M which is a government-run educational institute just like QAU and NUST in Pakistan.

we are staying low for now, but when will show our face, it won't be pathetic as yours. sure not the best but definitely not go-mutra level.

o jealous neighbor
are you ready to get covid vaxine from india free ?
or you will beg from china ?
better get burnol
with covid vaxine .
oh bhai stop propagating about free vaccines. those vaccines which are being manufactured in endia due to cheap labour cost owns by the european companies and it was sanctioned by WHO not the endians. PAkistan was supposed to get its share of half a million vaccines so as other countries of south asia. so stfu.

we are staying low for now, but when will show our face, it won't be pathetic as yours. sure not the best but definitely not go-mutra level.

Like I say.....1 Pakistani scientist = 10 Hindu Banya scientist........Hats off to you guys.... :pakistan: :enjoy:

BTW in case you don't know....
Chip design, development and testing is a $20 billion industry in India. 600K Indians work in this Industry and it annually generates $2.5 billion revenue.

oh bhai stop propagating about free vaccines. those vaccines which are being manufactured in endia due to cheap labour cost owns by the european companies and it was sanctioned by WHO not the endians. PAkistan was supposed to get its share of half a million vaccines so as other countries of south asia. so stfu.
You can get cheaper labour in Pakistan and the cheapest in Africa. But you need to have a good scientific, technological and industrial base in order to manufacture the vaccine.
'Pakistan's labour costs lower than India's and China's,' says Lead Economist, World Bank, South Asia Region

The more India grows the more our western neighbour wreaks of envy.
resorted,to cheap jibes by posting ppictures,of poor homeless children does not change that India is giant info tech economy compared to 90 percent of the
world

look at poor Imran having to ask Arabs for extensions,on small billion dollar loans to uae.

you can hide behind cheap jibes,but your ground reality is strikingly poor relative to most of your neighbours bar Afghanistan

Salaam

That seems like a good move. If the execution is good, it could prove to be a good long term investment.

Sorry but this group at IIT-Madras is not being truthful about the project being "fully indigenous". This series of processors called Shakti is simply the group's implementation of the international, open source project RISC-V.

Many other people in the world are doing it. No great shakes.

It would be more respectable if this IIT-Madras group actually designed a processor from scratch.

Some people (preferably well known bhakts) are going to get filthy rich on Indian taxpayers' money. @jamahir

Firstly, thank you for tagging me. This field - processor design - is my current interest.

Secondly, about what you said, I don't think Ambani and Adani will invest in this field. They prefer safe investments. Or maybe they will, I don't know, because there is much money to be made by selling processors and memory to local manufacturers.

just wow.
That is old tech from 2001 period.

Well yes, though I am not an electronics engineer I too agree that 130-200 nm is much bigger than say the Leon processor from the ESA ( European Space Agency ) that uses a 32 nm process.

India basically has r&d centers for most of the semi conductor giants out there.

Like which giants ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom