What's new

Government scraps Al Jazeera’s security clearance

To me it appears the latest of Identity Crisis in Pakistan. They have issue with name India because it hurts their 'Indus River' and 'Indus Valley Civilization' identity. You see it is like this :

1. First it was 'Pak' mulk Identity and Jinnah Identity in 47 and so.
2. Then came "Pakistan ka Matlab Kya..." identity.
3. Then came ummah identity and 'Arabic root'. The biradar islamia era.
4. Now is the Indus Valley claim. They are crying in front of anyone who will listen that how they are the 'Real Indus Valley Civilization' claimant and India should be disassociated with it from history text books.

Their biggest issue is that they want an Identity but they are afraid if it gets linked with India in anyway. Hence they do all this gymnastics. They call India 'Gangadesh' because otherwise India will swallow the Indus identity.

Its like your retarded cousin who think that he is a unicorn --at an age of 71 none the less-- because a beign human and your family member is too 'mainstream'.
Concentrate on afghandistan

nobody blocked anyone like NDTV was blocked in yr country, yr misinformed.

Anyways Pakistan's media has been very free even more then yrs or even America's whose own pres. calls its mainstream media outlets ''fake news''

Nor r Journalist being killed here like Shujaah Bukhari etc etc
Dear Elite [fake news circulatory] show me link where NDTV was blocked even for a day in India, expecting your apology in return when you find your mistake.

Dear Elite [fake news circulatory] show me link where NDTV was blocked even for a day in India, expecting your apology in return when you find your mistake.
:rofl: kid go ask NDTV people what happened when they questioned those so called ''surgical strikes''....they were blocked for not just one day but 4 days i believe. Go Google that.

Actually what they are pointing to is when NDTV was penalized for showing sensitive details and thereby jeopardised national security Under Rule 6(1)(p) of the Cable TV Network (Regulation) Act. They don't have to follow the rule in their land and expected something like that but matter of fact is something else.

Rule 6(1)(p) was introduced by an amendment to The Cable Television Network Rules, which came into force in March 2015. Following the 26/11 terror attacks in Mumbai, between November 2008 and March 2015, the government issued five advisories to television channels on the coverage of such incidents.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...the-law-say/story-Rp7oyyYZ0MFzbV6omyMnbO.html

https://indianexpress.com/article/explained/ib-ministry-ban-on-ndtv-india-news-time-assam-4129404/

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom