What's new

Government of PAKISTAN Stop All Negotiations To INDIA

PakEye

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The Government of Pakistan wait Until Indian General Election Result and resumed negotiations after oath taking of New Elected Indian Government.

I don't understand the point of this thread, it's not like the Pakistani government even reads what goes on here. We're just a bunch of armchair activists.

Besides, Pakistan is already wait for the Indian elections to see how they'll proceed.

I don't understand the point of this thread, it's not like the Pakistani government even reads what goes on here. We're just a bunch of armchair activists.

Besides, Pakistan is already wait for the Indian elections to see how they'll proceed.
my point is the policies of BJP and Congress specially foreign policy are same ???

I am going to pass this message to sharif bhai... :)
Sharif want trade and issues less boundaries with India but depends on Result of Indian Elections if any single party appears as majority party than we hope.

Dont worry Modi has already had the talk wid Sharif
Its depends on " If BJP appear as single larger party of parliament..

Last edited:
my point is the policies of BJP and Congress specially foreign policy are same ???

Sharif want trade and issues less boundaries with India but depends on Result of Indian Elections if any single party appears as majority party than we hope.

most polls predict BJP to get 200-212 Seats
Problems is they dont have enough allies to get to 272

India's foreign policy has remained unchanged on major issues ir respective who comes to power .

India's foreign policy has remained unchanged on major issues ir respective who comes to power .
Really But I think if BJP win the elections as single largest majority party than they will adjust the fine tuning of F.P.

Really But I think if BJP win the elections as single largest majority party than they will adjust the fine tuning of F.P.

Fine tuning has to be done always by any govt because relations are dynamic.

The basic thrust of India - First has remained constant.

our foreign policy does not change when parties change, even if bjp comes to power (coming on its own is impossible that has zero percent change of happening) the policies cant change without taking on board congress party .. and parties that rule bordering states like punjab and kashmir.

Well, your point has been noted and subsequently ignored.

If BJP fails to form govt. alone than Indians will be on roller coaster for next 5 years, i am stocking my popcorn :pop:.

It should have been the aim of both India and Pakistan to define relations between them - fraternal goodwill. Unfortunately, we have never succeeded in achieving our aim. We have fought three wars since we achieved independence. Both countries continue preparations for the next military encounter. We describe it as trust deficit. There are people in both countries who do their best to reduce the trust deficit.
Flags_of_India_and_Pakistan.jpg

well since you put it that way why do we do anything on this forum?
why do we talk about army discuss foreign policy act at all? lol
you know why? because its fun , its fun to do those things:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom