What's new

GOVERNMENT form a commission to Investigate foreign conspiracy.

Someone needs to do workout of legs, our institutions ki kappaine tang ri hai

1649428198466.png

So neutral called and threatened to stay away from the commission?

Hence neutral called and stopped the commission
Gen Tariq was the right man to head the commission, but I doubt anyone would dare to head the commission. IK should either resign from assemblies or lay low. Prepare for next elections whenever they are coming, even though I think they are not going to allow him to win.

Are we gonna see a mutiny?

Nah. COAS is neutral but some elements may not be.

It's not helping though that COAS meets opposition leaders during critical times. This open door policy is a bit too much whilst claiming neutrality. Also COAS should not play the mediator role.

And IK needs to stop discussing options with them re opposition if he is.

After the biased SC rulings yesterday, if the NCM goes ahead against IK, I fear PTI workers and supporters feeling robbed of the government will be out in force tomarow and could lead to bloodshed.

Are we gonna see a mutiny?
Mutiny will not happen, army is professional and they will back Bajwa Shareef. Whatever is happening now already happened during Bhutto era, young people were on the streets screaming for Bhutto, they wanted new Pakistan, they wanted independent policy, they wanted close trade, security relations between Muslim countries.

What happened after, internal violence led to division of Pakistan, bhutto was popular leader but lost votes, things went out of control etc. Then General Zia coup took place and he arrested and hanged bhutto. People always blame Zia but are too scared to mention it was the military who hanged him at the orders of the west. This sent a clear message to Pakistanis that "Beggers can't be choosers" we didn't see any revolutionary talks after that, all corruption and violence and sadly noone came to save bhutto, where was the awaam? His fans?

2013 onwards, the new generation of Pakistani youths are again calling for the exact same things during bhutto time. IK came to power and is ousted due to similar policies. He wanted independent Pakistani policy, be neutral like India etc. He wanted respect for Pakistan, he didn't like Pakistan being humiliated by India at international forums, he wants muslim unity.

What has changed for the Pakistani awaam that will make them successful this time. I find them exactly the same as during Bhutto time. The youth are not trained, they don't follow a set of ideology, they don't know the Nazariya Pakistan as mentioned by Allama Iqbal. If everyone knew this then even if IK is removed then the next leader would automatically follow the same ideology, this is when the deviant plans are shattered.

"You cannot kill an idea"

"Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it"

Last edited:
After the biased SC rulings yesterday, if the NCM goes ahead against IK, I fear PTI workers and supporters feeling robbed of the government will be out in force tomarow and could lead to bloodshed.
آپ بھی بادشاہ ہیں ۔ صرف پی ٹی آئی والے ہی نہیں ہر سمجھدار انسان اسکو چوری سمجھ رہا ہے ۔ اور ہمارا دل ہے کہ اب یہ چوتیا گیری بند ہونی چاہیے

hmm, seems like general saab has excused himself from heading the comission.

آپ بھی بادشاہ ہیں ۔ صرف پی ٹی آئی والے ہی نہیں ہر سمجھدار انسان اسکو چوری سمجھ رہا ہے ۔ اور ہمارا دل ہے کہ اب یہ چوتیا گیری بند ہونی چاہیے
وہ تو ٹھیک ہے اصولی تور پر تو ہر باشعور انسان اسکے خلاف ہے مگر جو غم و غصہ پ ٹی آہی ورکرز کے اندر پایا جاتا ہے شیخ رشید نے اس کی آگاہی کر دی ہے

Back
Top Bottom