What's new

GOVERNMENT form a commission to Investigate foreign conspiracy.

This investigation could take anywhere between 6-7 months because it needs to be done with great due diligence main-while sit tight motherfukers.. NCM will not go ahead until the investigation is fully completed which will be followed by likely arrest warrants for some parties within the opposition could even be the leaders themselves.

Now is the time you will see many opposition folks exit the country

Last edited:
Yea.. I became active here after a long time.. good to see you

Yes, please be my guest in planet hoplessness.. because there seems to be no light at the end of tunnel
I feel we're not in a tunnel even. More of a void where everything we do is meaningless.

Do you still trust courts? Court didnt say anything on foreign conspiracy a reason

SC has order to hold NCM on 9th.. nothing can stop that now
Thats why i said government should play aggressive.
Agla apse constitution ki baat karey ap foreign intervention per zor do .
Wo jis dairey se bhaag rahey unko us hi dairey mey lao .

I think so . Speaker Dono parties ko suney araam se or phir decision le ley k under Article 5 foreign conspiracy k shawahid miley hain is liye ek commission tashkeel diya ja raha ha jis ka faisala aney tak ye NMC hold ki jaye .
Courts intervene karey to government letter le ker pohnch jaye .

He could

Asal mudda ha foreign intervention jis per courts ne baat hi ni ki . Government ko chaiye wahi muda aggressively paish karey courts mey ..
HE CANT. According to order. PM and President cant give any orders untill the NCV is done. Explicitly mentioned in Order

Who cares in a country where all the judges are corrupt to the core????

Just fooling the public.... Burn it down.
when its burned down - you will come back to Pakistan from Canada right?

Disclaimer: I don't support PDM I am Neutral

LOL He is so obvious now that seems like PM of Pakistan is creating content for ARY specially Arshad Sharif and Sabir Shakir otherwise they will be out of job. 😁

A simple google image search will return this:

Those Involved In Lettergate Should Be Arrested For Treason – General Tariq Khan (retd)

image.png

Back
Top Bottom