What's new

Goswami Balakot transcripts further expose India's ‘sinister designs’, vindicate Pakistan: FO

I guess a lot of countries would love to hire Modi and his men. This after seeing their capability in brainwashing such a huge population in India. Congress would love to gain access to that trick.

Even, IK might ask him for help considering the heat he is facing after 2 years of his “tabdeeli aayegi” government.

I guess a lot of countries would love to hire Modi and his men. This after seeing their capability in brainwashing such a huge population in India. Congress would love to gain access to that trick.

Even, IK might ask him for help considering the heat he is facing after 2 years of his “tabdeeli aayegi” government.
The only people interested in this are dictators and Trump and his ilk. Democratic countries don't need this shit.

Where is the talk about the downing of the F-16?
Again with the F-16 downing...

Tell you what, when you have irrefutable proof that you guys shot down one of our F-16's, we'll talk.

Please don't make me attach that embarrassing picture of IAF holding a piece of an AMRAAM that came out from the @$$ of a Su-30MKi.

First the World questioned India if you guys achieved anything on the 26th of Feb (Balakot Strikes) and realized that you got the @$$-whopping the next day.

Now a good number of citizens in India are going to question if your own Government staged the Pulwama Attack just so that Modi would get re-elected.

And the best part is, you did ALL this on your own. Even ISI can't take credit for this which makes it even more satisfying.

Downing of an F-16!!! If I got a nickel everytime I heard that from you clowns - i'd retire.

Not really..

India has such large pool of talented idiots no where found on this planet ....modi’s approach can only work in India.

You give them so much credit.
First, they have no brain and even if they something they use to think with, it's definitely not washed.

That was a tale they invented after Pakistan humiliated them in order to save face. In fact it was such an amateurish story that to this day nobody except brainwashed Indians actually believe it.

India has such large pool of talented
Only nation full of smart people is Pakistan, China, Turkey and Malaysaia. Isn’t it?
Ohhhhh no no. Now Malaysia is also becoming a little retarted after impounding a PIA aircraft of smartest people on earth.

Tum logo ka ooper wala bhi kuch nahin kar sakta. Keep your head down into sand and be happy in your dream world. 😂😂

Last edited:
Again with the F-16 downing...

Tell you what, when you have irrefutable proof that you guys shot down one of our F-16's, we'll talk.

Please don't make me attach that embarrassing picture of IAF holding a piece of an AMRAAM that came out from the @$$ of a Su-30MKi.

First the World questioned India if you guys achieved anything on the 26th of Feb (Balakot Strikes) and realized that you got the @$$-whopping the next day.

Now a good number of citizens in India are going to question if your own Government staged the Pulwama Attack just so that Modi would get re-elected.

And the best part is, you did ALL this on your own. Even ISI can't take credit for this which makes it even more satisfying.

Downing of an F-16!!! If I got a nickel everytime I heard that from you clowns - i'd retire.
I am not saying it. Even I would like to see more proof. I am talking about your fave Arnab and his chat.

Back
Top Bottom