What's new

Gorkha strike disrupts life in India's Darjeeling hills

Menace2Society

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BBC News - Gorkha strike disrupts life in India's Darjeeling hills

This is only the beginning for you India.

BRICs are showing signs of a slow down.

You mention you want to build a wall on the border with us?

How about you think about building that wall around Kashmir where the militants are just itching for you to complete the railway tracks so they can jump on a train and take some revenge.

India will implode from within in the next 30 years.

I am glad you find suffering of people in your own country amusing.

I don't think you'll be laughing when Kashmiris exacting revenge outside of Kashmir.

:lol::omghaha::omghaha:

i want Bodoland too..

How about you think about building that wall around Kashmir where the militants are just itching for you to complete the railway tracks so they can jump on a train and take some revenge.

Remember we are a democratic nation!! Our Gurkha brothers are demanding a seperate state withing India and I think within 5 years they'll get that just like Telangana.

I am glad you find suffering of people in your own country amusing.

I don't think you'll be laughing when Kashmiris exacting revenge outside of Kashmir.

they are asking a state, not a country like in Kashmir. Mamata Banerjee's rule is not that good. they demand a state in non-violent unlike in Kashmir.

Still absent comprehension it seems. You have been found wanting again but then there can be no cure for a malaise with the symptom of a myopic pov.

The Gorkhas are demanding a separate state, not a country. Like the the Telangana demand. I know this is difficult to comprehend since Pakistan never really understood the concept of creating states based on cultural and linguistic lines and instead decided to drink the coolaid of Islamic nationalism. Now perhaps you will do everyone a favor and learn to distinguish between demanding a state and putting forth a secessionist demand.:omghaha:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom