What's new

Gorkha regiments of Indian army may soon become history

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't know what your talking about, and you look like a fool right now. You don't know what I was referring to. Too many noobs on this forum.

If the "problem" you are referring to was of such a magnitude that there was a state of hostility between tamil nadu and the rest of India, which is that your post implied, then I can only be generous and assume you got your countries mixed up.

Otherwise please educate this noob what you were referring to, when you implied that. If you can't do that, I may humbly point out that the readers will infer who the real fool is.

A person who thinks Sri lanka is part of India cannot be expected to understand the difference between religion and ethnicity. Two massive fails in one thread for him.

And to add, the war cry of most gurkha batallions is "Jai mahakali, ayo Gurkhali!" ("Victory to mahakali, the Gurkhas are here!"

All Indian Hindus except Gurkhas is the implied meaning, you all are various ethnicities it's just easier to call all of you Hindus. Your too slow to get the point. You xyz ethnic groups hide behind Gurka better for you?

All Indian Hindus except Gurkhas is the implied meaning, you all are various ethnicities it's just easier to call all of you Hindus. Your too slow to get the point. You xyz ethnic groups hide behind Gurka better for you?

FYI, originally Gorkhas are from Nepal - the only Hindu Kingdom, or now, the only officially Hindu country in the world.

No, you will drown each other and starve each other. :-) Besides those in PK conducting bombings are Afghan foreigners. Get your facts right. I hope people of your province are taking swimming lessons, your fellows could careless about their countrymen.

You really don't have a clue, do you? The states are not going to war over the mullaperiyar issue. Not even police forces, let alone the army.
The situation is different in pakistan where the army is battling its own citizens. The TTP is mostly composed of native pakistanis, there is a reason it is called Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan. Your air force is doing bombing runs against them, which is what they ostensibly got new F-16s for. Your army, including the SSG is battling them. If you think you can compare that situation to the mullaperiyar issue, you are as clueless as a spoon.

India has its own indigenous population of Gorkhas in fact Gorkhas are trying to establish their own state in India in north eastern west bengal called Gorkhaland BJP fully supports the creation of Gorkhaland along with Telangana

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

@Al Khalid saying Hindus hide behind Sikhs and Gorhkas did you forget about the Rajputs and many other ethnic groups predominately Hindu that were granted martial race status by the British please learn about Yogendra Singh Yadav and what he did to your soldiers in Kargil

I think the decision by nepal will be a boon for india and nepal.

1. Employment for indian youths, instead of employment of foreigners.
2. It will change nepal's economic structure and they would not have to be dependent on india

Your exaggerating history again, your telling us the Japanese soldier was scared of the Gurkhas but fought valiantly against the US army and military in WWII? Thats how stupid you sound and your distortion of history, not everyone is like you and your other countrymen not everyone is afraid of Gurkhas. Japanese were afraid of the Gurkhas what is your source? Or you just pulled that one out?

Nice job dodging the point, any ways I know. Your too embarrassed to discuss it here.

Japs use to say "God has given us small legs, so that we should not run away from War field", Gurkha replied "Mother Kali has given us small leg and khukhari, so that we can not run away and chop off the enemy neck."

I will tell some story
1. One gurkha fought against many Talibans.
2. one gurkha chop off Talibani head, so that Americans can run DNA test.. :D
3. One Gurkha killed 7 Dacoits in Train (Assam-Delhi train).

Like wise there are many such brave story of gurkhas, And most Important thing

Gurkha's bravery complemented with character. They never misuse there strength.

Exactly. I don't believe in this martial race crap either. An Indian from Nagpur can be just as brave as a German soldier from Frankfurt.

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Great achievement, but one man makes the Gurkhas invincible? Indian Fan-boyism at it's best. Carry on gentlemen.
yaar they are quite hard working not sust like us...

The very fact that you can't name the ethnic groups you want to deride, shows that you actually meant hindus and not any ethnic groups. And don't try to pretend otherwise, because it was your anti-hindu hatred and not any particular ethnicity you were trying to say hides behind someone. You just didn't realize that Gurkha is an ethnic group, as different from a religion. As I said before, you ought to be more informed.

"You rajputs and nagas and chakmas try to hide behind gurkhas" just wouldn't have made sense there.

And why all Indian hindus? Aren't you also imlying that Indian muslims and Indian sikhs and Indian christians hide behind gurkhas? This is what happens when you try to be a religious troll to hide your frustration - you tend to not follow your thoughts to their logical conclusions.

Personally I would like to see 100 Navy Seals or US Marines vs 100 British Gurkha or even Hind Gurka soldiers dropped off in a balanced environment in AFG or elsewhere and we'll see who comes out of that.

If its Navy Seals contending, Gurkha keema.

We aren't playing Age of Empires here. 100 Seals Vs 100 Gurkhas. :girl_wacko:

The funny thing is, you did not get my drift.

lol he implied the ex-pak army mercenaries being recruited by the bahraini king to brutalise the shia majority....duh....

offensive quote deleted please dont quote such posts I will be deleteing good posts that quote material that causes offence (IB).
Sir,
Major General A1Kaid
with due respect to your POST COUNT,
I want to draw your attention to few names of so called races with Martial Status,as in wikipedia they are
Ahirs/Yadavs
Awans
Bhumihar (excluded later after rebellions)
Bunt
Dhund Abbasis
Dogra
Gakhars
Garhwalis
Ghumman
Gujjar
Gurkhas
Janjua
Jats
Khokhar
Kodava
Kumaoni/Kumaunis
Mahars
Marathas
Mohyals
Mukkulathor
Nairs (removed after rebelling)
Pathans
Qaimkhanis
Rajputs
Sainis of undivided Punjab
Satti
Sikhs
Sudhan
Tanolis
Tarkhans

Of these Bhumihars,Marathas and Nairs were so unruly that they couldn't be tamed even by harsh British rule,hence after 1857 they were not allowed to join army for quite a long time .Mangal Pandey himself belonged from Bhumihars a sub-clan of Brahmans.

Now you enlighten me that how many of them except Sikhs you find belong from Pakistan or to put it bluntly doesn't belog from Sanatan Dharma (Hindoo for your understanding).
Martial Race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think Martial race is really matters especially in childhood brought up.

I also don't agree to it. Our greatest post-independence military victory, the 1971 war, was given to us by a Parsi General (Gen. Manekshaw) born to a doctor . He was aided by a Jewish General (Gen.Jacob) and both Parsis and Jews does not come under the so called Marshal Race.

I also don't agree to it. Our greatest post-independence military victory, the 1971 war, was given to us by a Parsi General (Gen. Manekshaw) born to a doctor . He was aided by a Jewish General (Gen.Jacob) and both Parsis and Jews does not come under the so called Marshal Race.

Have knw the famous quote of Maneshaw abt Gorkhas? . Even our country is soft power becoz of those issues. We lost many lands to our neighbors that's all happened during in Nehru and Vajpayee (even its small peak its matters) leaderships all the shyte happens becoz of non aggressive nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom