What's new

GoP to approach China for inclusion of Iran,KSA and Afghanistan in CPEC

Why Afghanistan?

It is more like Trojan horse of India.

But on the other hand, if it is included, it will hopefully control all those Indian sponosred terrorists from using Afghan soil against Pakistan.

Why Afghanistan?

It is more like Trojan horse of India.

But on the other hand, if it is included, it will hopefully control all those Indian sponosred terrorists from using Afghan soil against Pakistan.

We can think about including Afghanistan once the American led Govt is gone and Indian presence is minimized.

Don't you think that if they wanted to invest in Pakistan then they would have done it by now.

However so far nothing big involvement has been seen by the Saudis in Pakistan till now.
They actually wanted to start corporate farming in Pakistan three four years ago. The deal involved them leasing the non-cultivatable land, convert it, use it for producing for their domestic needs and transferring the farm to GoP upon expiry of the contract. However, some elements in media created such a fuzz that Saudis backed off.

There is nothing which the Saudis can offer us so I was hoping that for getting the necessary support which they require from our Armed forces sometimes they could had made some concrete investments in Pakistan like China and other countries have done so as to make the image better.

But they don't looks much interested in making investments of their money.

Fake news... Iran and KSA differences all time high ... Hiw they agreed to join same economic project ?

The CPEC (whether I like it or not as an American), will become a trade-highway connecting everything from China to Europe and in-between. The Chinese have taken the centuries old "Silk Route" trade route concept to an entirely next level. From the little I know, in the future, there will be high speed railroads connecting China, Europe and everything in between. This region will see connectivity and trade like its never seen before. Imagine going to Europe from China by a train within 10-12 hours and much cheaper than the air-travel. Good for small businesses and cheaper tourism across over two dozen countries.

Do you think they are intelligent enough ? KSA and Irans decision makers are the prime reason that despite of controling wast world resources we muslims are worst then slaves and killing each other without any reason ... Both are just power hungry and are using religion for gaining power ...

They will not sit on same table ...
Unfortunately this is how Muslim countries are. Always at each other's throats. They have enough firepower to wipe out each other, and are also busy doing exactly that. Why need any one else.

I think it's best that Afghanistan is left excluded. At least until their government stops spewing hate against Pakistan and agrees to not shut off trade to Central Asia. If that's what they want to do, then fine, Pakistan should do the same with CPEC.
If they want to be part of CPEC they need to get rid of elements who are trying to destabilze CPEC and Pakistan

They actually wanted to start corporate farming in Pakistan three four years ago. The deal involved them leasing the non-cultivatable land, convert it, use it for producing for their domestic needs and transferring the farm to GoP upon expiry of the contract. However, some elements in media created such a fuzz that Saudis backed off.
i don't think media to blame.i didn't hear anything in media if that sort.but u can shed some light on the matter

If they want to be part of CPEC they need to get rid of elements who are trying to destabilze CPEC and Pakistan

Yes, but they also need to stop making statements against Pakistan. They also should stop blaming Pakistan for all of their problems, most of which are internal.

If Pakistan is able to bring these nation into cpec fold, then I must say it would be master stroke in its diplomacy......

naaah. let the saudis, the iranians and the afghanis prove their loyalties to Pakistan and China first. Then we'll talk!

Pakistan needs to take the "you do us 10 favors and THEN we will think about doing you one favor" approach with these three fair weathered "brotherly" countries!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom