What's new

Google removes Singapore hate blog against Filipinos

lol do you know @Lux de Veritas :rofl::rofl:
Just ask taiwanese if they think so, don't lie to yourself.
This is true, but not most of HKers.
In the event that the PRC start its reunification campaign of the island bastion, what country do you think in the region will these Taiwanese try to take refuge? For sure there will be an exodus of Taiwanese to our country probably includes some of their leaders. They actually need us more than we need them.

201406120029t0001.jpg

Philippines, Taiwan to sign fisheries pact, advance trade relations | Politics | FOCUS TAIWAN - CNA ENGLISH NEWS

So if China last year was happy watching with absolute glee because of the unfortunate incident. She must be felling upset, now that our relation with Taiwan has already been restored and even getting stronger.

Last edited:
In the event that the PRC start its reunification campaign of the island bastion, what country do you think in the region will these Taiwanese try to take refuge? For sure there will be an exodus of Taiwanese to our country probably includes some of their leaders. They actually need us more than we need them.

201406120029t0001.jpg

Philippines, Taiwan to sign fisheries pact, advance trade relations | Politics | FOCUS TAIWAN - CNA ENGLISH NEWS

So if China last year was happy watching with absolute glee because of the unfortunate incident. She must be felling upset, now that our relation with Taiwan has already been restored and even getting stronger.
This is great news. China will have a say on this I expect.

201406120029t0001.jpg

Good to see this !

I like Filipinos. They are hardworking and honest people, why do the orientals hate them?

I like Filipinos. They are hardworking and honest people, why do the orientals hate them?

We don't hate them at all. In Japan , we have over 150,000 Filipinos who fulfill a consortium of professional responsibilities. Their professional qualifications ranges form medical workers (care giver, nurses, physicians, therapists), domestic workers (nannies), tourism consultants, business consultants, engineers, construction employees , entertainers etc. I agree with you they are very hard working people and they do their best to fit in Japanese society. I've met many of them in my hometown where a lot of them work in manufacturing jobs , they always have seasonal fiestas. :)

We don't hate them at all. In Japan , we have over 150,000 Filipinos who fulfill a consortium of professional responsibilities. Their professional qualifications ranges form medical workers (care giver, nurses, physicians, therapists), domestic workers (nannies), tourism consultants, business consultants, engineers, construction employees , entertainers etc. I agree with you they are very hard working people and they do their best to fit in Japanese society. I've met many of them in my hometown where a lot of them work in manufacturing jobs , they always have seasonal fiestas. :)

Do you give them citizenship though? :P

A lot of Filipinos in Hong Kong get upset that we do not give them Chinese citizenship, but it's not discrimination. Chinese citizenship is notoriously hard to get for ANY foreigner, even if they can speak perfect Chinese.

The reason is because every single year, we have over 10 million people moving from the rural areas into the urban cities, which is the largest urbanization process in history. Our internal migration is already the largest in the world, we won't need any more for several decades at the very least.

Do you give them citizenship though? :P

A lot of Filipinos in Hong Kong get upset that we do not give them Chinese citizenship, but it's not discrimination. Chinese citizenship is notoriously hard to get for ANY foreigner, even if they can speak perfect Chinese.

The reason is because every single year, we have over 10 million people moving from the rural areas into the urban cities, which is the largest urbanization process in history. Our internal migration is already the largest in the world, we won't need any more for several decades at the very least.

They may earn the right to be permanent Japanese residents if they are 100% blooded Filipinos or if they were born in the Philippines.

If, however, a person is a product of marriage of a Filipino mother and Japanese father, or Japanese mother and Filipino father, then the child has the ability to claim for Japanese citizenship. Our laws are actually being more liberalized now , as there are a lot of children born to Japanese fathers and Filipino mothers and have gone back to the Philippines.

Many of these children file claims vis-a-vis the Japanese embassy , and if it can provide proof of their Japanese background, they may be awarded Japanese citizenship and have all rights afforded for Japanese citizens. We are actually seeing a lot of children who are half Japanese being awarded Japanese citizenship nowadays. Some of them are half Chinese, half Korean, half Russian, half Taiwanese , half Filipinos.

@Chinese-Dragon ,

One example of a mixed Japanese (Taiwanese-Japanese) is the actor Kaneshiro Takeshi. His mother is actually Taiwanese and his father is Japanese. He holds Japanese citizenship because of patria sanguis , by blood right.

I'm sure you heard of him, eh? Come on, such a good looking actor. LOL. :lol:

takeshikaneshiromagizine21.jpg

@Chinese-Dragon ,

One example of a mixed Japanese (Taiwanese-Japanese) is the actor Kaneshiro Takeshi. His mother is actually Taiwanese and his father is Japanese. He holds Japanese citizenship because of patria sanguis , by blood right.

I'm sure you heard of him, eh? Come on, such a good looking actor. LOL. :lol:

takeshikaneshiromagizine21.jpg

Oh yeah, the actor from "Red Cliff". :tup:

I guess it would be easier to assimilate those who are already half-Japanese.

Same in China, if you are half-Chinese it is easier to assimilate. Though I have seen some pure foreigners who can speak Chinese amazingly well. :cheesy:

google well done,racist speach against to anyone or nantion is not allowed.

Oh yeah, the actor from "Red Cliff". :tup:

I guess it would be easier to assimilate those who are already half-Japanese.

Same in China, if you are half-Chinese it is easier to assimilate. Though I have seen some pure foreigners who can speak Chinese amazingly well. :cheesy:

His best movie was chungking express with Brigitte Lin and Faye Wong. :lol:

Loved him in that movie:

ck3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom