What's new

Google rank modi pm of India in top 10 criminal list

Gujrat massacre will always hunt him down....
Gujrat massacre is always hunt shining india.. they can run but cant hide from this painful truth..

first dumb and stupid PM of india MODY GOT TALENT now criminal PM of INDIA..
All cridet goes to Google they calling their PM a criminal and also making money what a fantastic trategy..
and here are some smart A$& defending mody..
let Google make money.

1433334862-187.jpg

Not in top 10 but he should be at top. He is the biggest criminal of the world.

He killed thousands of his own indians in gujrat.
Everyday intolerance causing killing of innocent minorities is done by him in india (the biggest so called democracy).
Killing of kashmiris in indian occupied kashmir is done by him. 12.5 million kashmiris are brutally & forcefully kept under slavery by him in Indian Occupied kashmir same like what all the other chief executives of India did with kashmiris.

Truth hurts. :haha:

In other news: Borrow antiseptic itch guard sells have skyrocketed midnight in india. When asked, company reps thanked Modi ji & sundar pichai.

Interesting what the 1.2 Billion Indians going to do now against the Google for making Prime Minister of India Modi as top 10 criminals....wait they will keep working headsdown for Google's masters.

Really ? Pakistan of all people are making fun of prime minister modi over Google searches ?

Have you guys forgotten what Google search claims about guys

even simple searches are insulting

Q8SXnAUh.jpg

99% of you guys didn't even know who modi was before the indian elections , its was only after he has campaigned for the prime minister post that these propaganda began.
the congress like any opposition party tried to ruin his image by paid articles, considering India bring one of the largest internet user population its no surprise that a controversial story like this will be searched in huge numbers during the elections .

He did a genocide on Muslims of Gujjrat. Don't know about the world but Pakistanis certainly will never forget that. :lol:

Indeed :)

Osaama died decades before by natural death like ameer ul momaneen mulla umer it was drama for usa as in states usa had a lot of pressure
Actually u need to understand there false flag ops as it's there only source of using ppl tax money onto warfare and corruption

I don't talk abt rest of pak in my district most of ppl were angry when they modi is going to b pm before that every one use to hate him cus under his supervision genocide of Gujarati Muslims been done

For leaders who think about their countries self ego , self insults and personal benefits are nothing in front of national interests ....

I laughed hard when Modi visit US because same US treated Modi before premiership as terrorist and criminal plus refuse to allow him to visit US but after he after he got elected the same US allow him to visit and visited US before thinking an insults of past for there i come to he was the most shameless creature in this subcontinent.

Our own lad Sundar leads Google he will take care of that :) be happy

Interesting what the 1.2 Billion Indians going to do now against the Google for making Prime Minister of India Modi as top 10 criminals....wait they will keep working headsdown for Google's masters.

We should wait and see how does the world community treat Mr Modi after he is no longer the Prime Minister of India...

Lets not forget that India's ex Defence Minister Mr George Fernandes was stripped searched twice...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/jul/12/india.usa
Modi isn't Muslim so afterwords still he will declared as hero like bush N all
Even after chilkot there is not any action against bish ,Tony Blair or there counterparts

I laughed hard when Modi visit US because same US treated Modi before premiership as terrorist and criminal plus refuse to allow him to visit US but after he after he got elected the same US allow him to visit and visited US before thinking an insults of past for there i come to he was the most shameless creature in this subcontinent.
That basically indicates that there are no morals or principles in international politics. All the decisions are made on "national interest" though the national interest is the most abused word in global politics since most of the times, it represents the interest of a very few filthy rich people hiding behind the scenes and controlling the govt and that is especially true in case of USA.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom