Google Home Mini Pakistan

Jf Thunder

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Respected members
Asalaam O Alaikum,
I would like your views on google home mini, if some of you have used it. I would also be extremely grateful if you could tell me where I could buy one, around Rawalpindi/Islamabad area.

Thank you

I dont have google mini
But have few alexa
Gen 2 and gen 3 with Smart switches and bulb ,
To fully use it you need few devices
Smart switches , smart bulbs ,smart tv ,smart electronics , if you want you can also buy the smart locks with cams

On its google home or alexa cant do much

Go ahead if you want a spy in your home. It will listen to every convo in your home and keep sending to her masters. In addition so some other hackers also tapping into your home occasionally.
How do you know you aren't being listened to now from your phone or computer?

Go ahead if you want a spy in your home. It will listen to every convo in your home and keep sending to her masters. In addition so some other hackers also tapping into your home occasionally.
You do know that with laptops , smart watches , mobiles , smart tvs somebody can always listen thats just what life is unless you have something fully off grid sorry i doesnt matter

I dont have google mini
But have few alexa
Gen 2 and gen 3 with Smart switches and bulb ,
To fully use it you need few devices
Smart switches , smart bulbs ,smart tv ,smart electronics , if you want you can also buy the smart locks with cams

On its google home or alexa cant do much
I got a whole set of smart switches already
I just need to automate my lights
but after spending some amount on the switches, I have no idea where to buy a home mini

thats cool
no nuclear secrets are discussed in my home
and I asked google if she worked for the CIA
she said no

but after spending some amount on the switches, I have no idea where to buy a home mini
Work around for you , try download apps like smart life you can connect these device directly to wifi through that app can use to control mini home and Alexa are more Voice control which you can do from your mobile as well

How do you know you aren't being listened to now from your phone or computer?

My computer is pretty secure and and for phones you can use multiple phones for different things... but regardless, you shouldn't be adding another spy into your home because you already have one.

Last edited:

thats cool
she said no

They dont directly work but every thing has backdoor so unless you have a fully off grid home system it is breachable

They dont directly work but every thing has backdoor so unless you have a fully off grid home system it is breachable
I dont mind the spying
I just need to find the damn google speaker
people here dont even know what it is (generally in the market)

My computer is pretty secure and and for phones you can use multiple phones for different things... but regardless, you should be adding another spy into your home because you already have one.
Unless its not connected network i wouldnt really bet on that
Unless those phones are switched off you can do use them for multiple reason but they are still tracking you
Be it with location from your gsm , bluetooth and wifi as these devices are always pinging other devices

I dont mind the spying
I just need to find the damn google speaker
people here dont even know what it is (generally in the market)
Try alibaba ?

thats cool
she said no
Good then go ahead... and have it in your bedroom

i have a google home mini and i was controlling my smart switches (tv, lights, water motor etc) with it, hit me with a offer i might sell it ... one thing beware if you are with kids and they freaking figure it out they will play non stop with it till the point of driving you crazy (thus my temptation to sell it off) .... hearing jokes in the middle of freaking night is not my idea of fun

privacy is becoming a serious issue these days, facebook, google and amazon are collecting and selling your data, and they actually know more about you than your family doctor.
Ask the same people, who claim they got nothing to hide, to give you their credit card number or email passwords or even let you visit their home but these morons place smart TVs with camera and mics in their bedrooms and someone may be recording their intimate moments.
I have a TV only in the TV lounge and that too without any builtin mics or camera rather I had to buy a separate camera with mics that connects via USB port and I use it only when I have to do skype call with my family. After every use, I disconnect it physically and also auto switches cut off power to all unnecessary devices. Furthermore, I have a security system developed by own company (myself) that monitors each data packet leaving and entering my home and logs it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom