What's new

Google Closed Off in China

The outcome was, you had no reply to my rebuttal on the subject matter.

If you're truly doing fine, you won't be making so making dimwitted posts here.

You consider your stupid posts rebuttals??

Communist governments around the world always considered free exchange of communication, information and knowledge with the outside world, especially with the democratic and/or capitalist world, as detrimental to the stability of their regimes, so no surprises here.

Comparing the level of development (both human and scientific) between China and India, one can clearly see and can't help admiring how democracy, free flow of information and all those liberties help India. Maybe China should have copied you and not saved 800 million out of abject poverty and built world's most comprehensive industrial infrastructure.

In the meantime, Google is kicked out, and kicked out for good. Other US trojan social media is not even allowed. LOL.

Imagine what will happen to China if the western world shifts all their outsourced business outside China and blocks everything Chinese in their world. :)

Good that India does not even have that.

And imagine if China kicked out General Motors, as well :) And think, why did the US, having practiced protectionism for long, suddenly turned bloody neo-liberalist? To help poor Mexican and Argentinians by opening up their markets to feed the Mestizo for charity?

good news monopolies have to be fought since a lot of Monopolies come from, America America itself should be fought. Its really pathetic to see the world development that some people even cant live without a Google or outlook email lol. Like seriously you cant use something else?

Yandex is more than welcome to China :)

My problem is the Chinese android phones, doesn't have google frame Google shop anymore.
But some android game still need google account to run.
Need vpn to play games

My problem is the Chinese android phones, doesn't have google frame Google shop anymore.
Need vpn to play games

What kind of phone do you have , btw? For me I operate 2; the Galaxy S5 and Iphone 5S. I'm trading my Iphone 5S for the Iphone 6, and the Galaxy S5 i'm trading in for the new Sony Xperia Z2.

Need vpn to play games
I'm sure some Chinese can come up with a workaround. But dude, play less games better for your development. :enjoy:

I'm sure some Chinese can come up with a workaround. But dude, play less games better for your development. :enjoy:

That's not an excuse. If the man wants something, he should be allowed to have it. Period.

What kind of phone do you have , btw? For me I operate 2; the Galaxy S5 and Iphone 5S. I'm trading my Iphone 5S for the Iphone 6, and the Galaxy S5 i'm trading in for the new Sony Xperia Z2.
every andriod phone no matter it i s galaxyS5 or Sony Xperia
They have to delete Google service and Google Play, after-then they can sell in China.
I have to root the phone and install Google by myself.

I have to do it not only because of game, I travel a lot in foreign countries, I need google map.

For iOS, I only have iPad Air. I don't use iPhone, because I use two sim cards in one phone. One for family and friend, another sim for business.

every andriod phone no matter it i s galaxyS5 or Sony Xperia
They have to delete Google service and Google Play, after-then they can sell in China.
I have to root the phone and install Google by myself.

I have to do it not only because of game, I travel a lot in foreign countries, I need google map.

For iOS, I only have iPad Air. I don't use iPhone, because I use two sim cards in one phone. One for family and friend, another sim for business.

Ah man, im sorry to hear that bro. But hope you can just install google later on.

West will live, they can move their outsourcing businesses out of China just the way they moved those businesses into China, leave west aside and try to figure out what will happen to China.

West will live without China, but at a lower standard of living. Western populations are larger than ever and their net total and per capita consumption rates are still very high. West are living beyond their means, thus, they need international resources and labor.

Replacing the cheap price, high IQ, discipline, and ambition of Chinese workers is easier said than done. This is why India's population size is ~1.1 billion and China's is ~1.4 billion, but India is NOT a manufacturing powerhouse and China is the world's greatest manufacturer. This is why China is a heavy-weight military might, but India is not. This is why the average Chinese has a rapidly improving quality of life, while the average Indian is stuck in poverty. Africa's seemingly endless natural resources and ~1 billion manpower cannot match China's workers. That's the power of Chinese price, IQ, work ethic, and drive.

Well done, China! I just wished we also have an equivalent search engine like Baidu in the EU and don't have to rely on an NSA subdivision.

Me as well, thats been my wish for quite some time now. I think we in Europe should create a European Google as well
The. U.S of course is our good partner and ally, we cant expect it to provide security guarantee(through NATO, in which its by far the main contributor/leader) and tech companies services as well. Moreover, snowdens revelations has revealed that the U.S lso uses its tech companies to spy on us in Europe for comercial gains/gain advantage, in this regard we ought to try and reduce our dependence too much on U.S tech companies(not cutting them off, since its impossible) and create our own alternatives. We need to try and be self sufficent as well in this critical sector in which we lag far behind for some strange reason
Even small countries like South Korea and Russia have their own search Engine(albeit its way smaller than say Google , Baidu, or Yahoo). I like seeing countries trying as much as possible to be self sufficient(i admire the French on this) despite the difficulties,. In this regard, i will say China has done quite well in this sector to be honest(though im not a fan of their authoritarian government). I red on the Financial times few days ago that they have 4 of the top 10 largest internet companies in the world, with the U.S taking the rest obviously(6). This came as a shock to me, since until recently i had never heard of any of those companies(except Alibaba, which i heard of just last year.lol). They seem to have indeed suceeded in creating an internet technology thriving sector/ecosystem, and once you have done that, the only direction is up and more innovation/growth(which only the U.S has as of now). This is something we in Europe should adopt as well and emulate. we have all we need to create one which is even more sucessful giving our high living standard, tech, literacy rate, internet penetration, you name it we got it, so its surprising to see we still havent been able to create one.

So we can bash the Chinese all we want, but we have to admit that they have indeed done well on this field at least. In 5 to 10 years from now, judging by the way their internet companies seem to be growing, they might even beat/overtake U.S tech companies. So we should learn to give credit when due. Kudos.:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom