What's new

Google blocked in Pakistan?

Yes, there is absolutely no reason for you common people to have access to ALL the knowledge and information out there in the entire world. We'll decide what you should know :police:

Your bitchiness!
World will continue to make progress even if America gets vapourised, good examples are of China and Iran. I am not in habit of making lengthy posts, so research on these two countries on your own.

good..
google can keep hold of the video which they refuse to remove..
Pakistan "was" a 500 million USD an year market for them...
Its also not good for Pakistan either. There are many indirect effects that one can only find by going deep into the problem caused and traced backed to Google being banned.

Yes, there is absolutely no reason for you common people to have access to ALL the knowledge and information out there in the entire world. We'll decide what you should know :police:

your name seems like douche?

Well it could have negative impact on Google business if all Muslim world would have blocked Google services in their countries..but unity is what we lack

Somebody somewhere mentioned yesterday that Google Docs is not accessible, I was wondering what a guy like me in Pakistan would have been going through who has all his docs up on Google Docs with no backup :what:

yeah onl .com.pk is working Google play also blocked and theres problem if u visit through mobile kind of slow

Google is the soul of internet even china had to copy and launch a similar website when they blocked google.

yeah onl .com.pk is working Google play also blocked and theres problem if u visit through mobile kind of slow

Download orbot on your android phone and get behind the proxy that is how i get access to gmail and google play on my HTC HD2 Android :chilli:

Is gmail working for anyone? google.com is working for me but gmail is not.

Back
Top Bottom