What's new

GOODBYE PDF

PlanetWarrior

Reaction score
Country
India
I am grateful to this forum for permitting me to learn more about Pakistan and its people but it is unfortunately time for me to bid this forum goodbye.

I am being transferred to a new location where personal internet use will be restricted. This means no more chess online or facebook or PDF, which are 3 of my favorite forums to kill time on whilst I was bored. Having said that, I must express my thanks to all Pakistani members on this forum for your posts whether offensive or not to Indians, for bringing me up to date on Pakistani affairs and for allowing me via this forum a glimpse into Pakistan which borders India.

I am grateful to this forum for permitting me to learn more about Pakistan and its people but it is unfortunately time for me to bid this forum goodbye.

I am being transferred to a new location where personal internet use will be restricted. This means no more chess online or facebook or PDF, which are 3 of my favorite forums to kill time on whilst I was bored. Having said that, I must express my thanks to all Pakistani members on this forum for your posts whether offensive or not to Indians, for bringing me up to date on Pakistani affairs and for allowing me via this forum a glimpse into Pakistan which borders India.

Will miss you & are you being transferred to NK

Sorry to hear the bad news Mate.

How many years did you get ?

Also , could you get out EARLY for " Good Behavior " ? .... :P

Fare well where ever you are headed....:enjoy:

well, you were/are in zimbabwe, a place off the beaten track... though you did not write much in favour of mugabe or on african politics, still there was the novelty of having you there.

try to have fun in your new posting.

farewell bro. you were one of the coolest PDF members. :wave:

Happy trails buddy. :tup:

Hope, like me, you eventually find your way back home as well.

Cheers, Doc

And then you wonder why Pakistanis accused you of working for RAW. :rofl: Good luck for your next assignment Agent PW !

Back
Top Bottom