What's new

Good sectarianism vs Bad Sectarianism (PDF double standards)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koi narazagi nahi. Apna kam munafiqon se nipata lo, hum aaraam se hisaab kitaab karenge.

Bahut hisaab baki hai abhi. ;)

Munafiq kohn? Zaada se zaada hum nai unko munafiq maante paar chinta maat tumare liye hume zaada josh aata hai. ;)

You posted this recently

The kind of extreme anti shia hatred I've also seen from many if not all arabs has been quite shocking.

And on what ground do you assume that the abstract object I am referring to are Shias. Or are you just assuming?

The poster who has openly called for burning alive all shias or outright killing them on more than occasion if I may add is talking about increased sectarianism. :omghaha: :omghaha:

Wow has it gone around to mean "Burn alive all Shias" now? Burn in Arabic mean installing feelings of jealousy and envy. And this is what I was referring to anyway and it was taken too literal. However you can go and suck on a lollipop to relax.

Then bash away @ all. Just bring in new members who have that particular PoV and voila. This forum is a democracy, I haven't seen anyone attacking an "individual" personally.

There is nothing wrong in either attacking or defending an ideology. Look at Zarvan, he does a fairly decent job defending what he believes to be the truth. After lengthy debates with him we also get to know that he also adore Halva. :D

Of course, those statements apply not only to one country, but many countries, right? Why single out any one nationality?

Then bash away @ all. Just bring in new members who have that particular PoV and voila. This forum is a democracy, I haven't seen anyone attacking an "individual" personally.

There is nothing wrong in either attacking or defending an ideology. Look at Zarvan, he does a fairly decent job defending what he believes to be the truth. After lengthy debates with him we also get to know that he also adore Halva. :D

Hyper dude, something said here if you sinlmply exchange the word Wahhabi for example with shia it would be considered blasphemes and the highest order of bigotry and sectarianism. I am only inferring to the gross double standards practiced here.

many of the PTI supporters were just anti nawaz but now they are anti-saudi too, even after getting 15 billion dollars fot their beloved nation,,,,,,,,,,

Before becoming Maulvi,,, @Zarvan used to arrange underground dance parties and was a womanizer (Bachiyaa taarnai mai maahir tha) :nana:

I request Webmaster and MODS to reign in Iranian members, if they can't stand an argument, they resort to wahabi and other derogatory terms in every other discussion

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom