What's new

Good news on Kashmir likely before LS polls in India: Zardari

Kashmir is legally ours because of the IoA.

I hope he gives back P-O-K and settles the issue once for all.

Kashmir is not legally India's except by a mad law observed only by a puppet hindu raja whose word is worth a piece of toilet paper. If you said that to a Kashmiri he would slap your face and spit in it. As a matter of fact it is not even legal in Indian occupied Kashmir for an Indian to take over property or buy any. They reason you have 700,000 troops in India is because if you didn't the Kashmiris would walk up to all the Indian govt offices and kick out the puppets and take their nation back.

I really can't believe how retarded Indians are. I mean who can believe Kashmir wants to be with them when they need 700,000 troops permanently there just to stop Kashmir from running away. :rofl:

another Kashmir Scholar....

Kashmir is legally Kashmiris, full stop. According to UN resolutions and also the laws of 1947 partition, the decision of which country to join is Kashmiris to make.

Dont Indians claim Sialkot to be part of Jammu?

I have been on record as having said that the kashmir issue has been resolved behind closed doors during the time of Musharaf. The deal is Jummu to india and rest of Kashmir as a sovereign state with joint oversight of india and pakistan. The plan is to be executed over the next 15-20 yrs. I have heard this from fairly reliable people who are fairly active in the Kashmir circle in Uk.One of them is a compatriat of Shaukat Short cut Aziz, and another one is a hindu gentleman. You can believe it or not, but these people are fairly reliable.
regards
Araz

Last edited:
I have been on record as having said that the kashmir issue has been resolved behind closed doors during the time of Musharaf. The deal is Jummu to india and rest of Kashmir as a sovereign state with joint oversight of india and pakistan. The plan is to be executed over the next 15-20 yrs. I have heard this from fairly reliable people who are fairly active in the Kashmir circle in Uk.One of them is a compatriat of Shaukat Short cut Aziz, and another one is a hindu gentleman. You can believe it or not, but these people are fairly reliable.
regards
Araz

Well...let us hope that the dispute is finally over and the neighbours engage in real cooperation in real life fields!

Amen!

what drugs have you been smoking mate, how can a so called maharaja give india a land that is inhabited by 95 percent muslims, kashmiris.

We rather be enemy for eternity and die of hunger and never see development in our country if that means sacrificing Kashmir and its people to india.

regards
Araz

We can only hope that this chapter can be put behind us honorably and with the wishes of most of the affected people of the region being given some consideration.

Well ,few good men appointed by Musharrf still at work and PPP avoid to touch them. Like Tariq Aziz, Musharraf buddy. Who did back channel diplomacy and make it happened. But, unfortunately someone else will take credit of this all hardship .....
According to Indian news media , too much pressure on India govt for the liberation of Kashmir, because keep control of this part is out of question and biggest expense for Indian yearly budget. Cost of securing the area is too high.
Keeping joint control of Kashmir will help avoid India from further embarrassment ,but it will be huge economic and political gain. That will benefit India in future. \\But again why not Jammu ?..is also Muslim majority state...

regards
Araz

What will happen to Azad Kashmir?

Will it be part of the new sovereign state as one of the brothers mentioned above or will it stay part of Pakistan?

Well we had replied this question more than thousands times in the past.

If people of Azad Kashmir want to be part of the totaly independent Kashmir, then they will be allowed to be part of that.

It depends on the desires of Kashmiris.

Well we had replied this question more than thousands times in the past.

If people of Azad Kashmir want to be part of the totaly independent Kashmir, then they will be allowed to be part of that.

It depends on the desires of Kashmiris.

Oh Oh then say goodbye to Azad Kashmir, does that include Northern Areas too?

Without Northern Areas.....Pakistan will not be the same.

Look at the world today....Muslims want to get away from Muslims and Hindus want to stay with Hindus... Jammu will never leave India but why are so many Kashmiri Muslims (especially in Indian Held Kashmir) after an independent state why not join their fellow Muslims in Pakistan.

Oh Oh then say goodbye to Azad Kashmir, does that include Northern Areas too?

Without Northern Areas.....Pakistan will not be the same.

Look at the world today....Muslims want to get away from Muslims and Hindus want to stay with Hindus... Jammu will never leave India but why are so many Kashmiri Muslims (especially in Indian Held Kashmir) after an independent state why not join their fellow Muslims in Pakistan.

:) guess what my Indian friend. First of all you should get your own Indian flag and then come to debat. Trust me i will love to debate the issue.

till then :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom