What's new

Good Morning, Defence.pk !

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's plenty on all sides, but by and large the American contingent, which includes respected members like Gambit, Nihonjin1051 and @SvenSvensonov are high quality and only troll when on appropriate threads.

Usually.

I am not included in the family ! :cry:

I think I'm more manly then him sometimes.

Oh no you didn't say that ! :o:

Michelle-oooo[1].jpg

@SvenSvensonov time to take that credit card away as a sign of protest ! :whistle:

College student? :yahoo: A lot of them on PDF.

Two things:

1. The same standards of research you'd use in college should be applied here, except in light-hearted threads like those in the member's section - avoid being rude or offensive though. When you can, provide sources to support your claims.

This not only improves the quality of the forum, but ensure you a long stay here as well. People can get banned for being offensive and off-topic.

2. What are you studying? Many college students here, many who have finished college. On this thread alone myself (A doctoral student) and @Armstrong are or have been in college. I'm always interested in knowing more about others, it helps me discuss with them in an area of their interest.

French toast is classy though. So Suave:azn:. That scarf is very, very European though:lol:. You don't see too many of those in the States.
Yes a Collage Student :)
1) i don't have free time 2 fight with Internet Trolls:p:
2)Pre Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)8-)

Yes a Collage Student :)
1) i don't have free time 2 fight with Internet Trolls:p:
2) Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)8-)

An MBA at 17 ? o_O

What are you a child prodigy ? :undecided:

Hi Guys,
My name is David, a forum enthusiast, Collage Students and Future Business Man. I love playing video games, learning New Things, and spending time with my best friends. It's good to meet you too :hello:
:usflag::usflag::usflag:
welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay

please avoid subliminal trolling like armstrong is doing above :-)

Welcome to the Forum American ....
enjoy your stay here ... :welcome::usflag:

Welcome @Zumwalt, good to see more Americans here.

I see your fellow countrymen have already made you feel at home, just be prepared to back them in their wars with the Chinese and Russians. :p: Jokes.

Hi Guys,
My name is David, a forum enthusiast, Collage Students and Future Business Man. I love playing video games, learning New Things, and spending time with my best friends. It's good to meet you too :hello:
Welcome aboard! Get ready for the trolls!

Hi Guys,

Welcome aboard David, enjoy your stay with us. Khush Amedid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom