What's new

Good Morning, Defence.pk !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forum, David. Be sure to avoid versus threads, and threads that sound awfully trollish. Enjoy your stay here.

:lol:I'm not sure our Chinese members would agree with that, but I sure do:cheers:.

And we could always use more contributions here if you're interested:

US military news, discussions and history

American Economy News & Updates

Don't feel obligated to participate though.

In any event, please enjoy your time and we look forwards to your contributions.

:usflag:

The American century is over ! :whistle:

Its time for us Asians now ! :smokin:

Who knows maybe in 50 years time your favorite past time will become Cricket instead of Baseball ! :o:

And maybe you guys will finally start calling Football as Football instead of Soccer ! :mad:

:tongue:

Who knows maybe in 50 years time your favorite past time will become Cricket instead of Baseball ! :o:

We already play "Cricket" - How Philadelphia became the unlikely epicenter of American cricket | Sport | The Guardian but Ice Hockey is still better. And we'll never change the name of our Hand-egg, you should change the name of your "football" - it's too literal:mad:.

Pakistan's a democracy... right:azn:? Just checking. You know some nation's aren't democratic.

:lol:I'm not sure our Chinese members would agree with that, but I sure do:cheers:.

And we could always use more contributions here if you're interested:

US military news, discussions and history

American Economy News & Updates

Don't feel obligated to participate though.

In any event, please enjoy your time and we look forwards to your contributions.

:usflag:

Its time for us Asians now ! :smokin:

And maybe you guys will finally start calling Football as Football instead of Soccer ! :mad:

mcd_china_1309983541.jpg
060607_mcdonald_hmed_1p.grid-6x2.jpg
article-2295112-18BF68C4000005DC-708_634x414.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom