What's new

Good luck Modi/RSS lovers from UAE..

Some xyz Arab saying shit has zero concern for us. When you deal with Monarchys, their public opinion is as good as a line drawn in water.
crazy!!! indians head can go all the up their ***! some talent no wonder your kind rules all the world! supa fking powaaa!

indians are fking amazing!

NOTE HE SPOKE URDU..LANGUAGE OF MUSLIMS NOT HINDI

Like we give a crap...
Gone are the days when we were looking our shoulder.

These idiots are good enough only to scratch our balls...
Already oil is sinking,
no one knows what the hell is going to happen in 6 months.

Right now medicine and Food is worth million times than oil ever was.
Yeah, good luck black-mailing Hindus.

And to all Hindus working in these worthless desert shit-holes...
please get out. these sand wiping idiots can look after themselves.
Then f off back to india and open defecate and drink cow urine...what are you doing in muslims countries as slaves

I welcome you on this forum -- I like refreshing thoughts that appear OUT OF THE BOX to me as compared to other Indian poster here in PDF --- You Indian Folks are making everyone your enemy in the Region and usually put Forward very lame Excuses (Look at 94 year Senile mahatir / Look Turkey, will be overwhelmed by USA or they are on verge of collapse) and Recently you Guys started shooting 2 Countries that supposed to be on your Side .... I come across many negative comments online regarding IRAN / Gulf Countries
Putting forward lame excuses, like "Oil consist no more value" is in reality Loosing all the Shine in your Stock Value-- India is isolating themselves from the Rest of world --- Same Umma had started reacting to your follies -- What NEXT baby What Next

Thank you for the welcome.
Now as for making enemies -
1.Enemies and friends are not made by twitter comments,but by national policy.
2.By your logic i could say 'you islamic folks are making everyone your enemy around the world' with your terror attacks in major cities,slavery and carnage by isis and al-qaeda and so on and so forth which would be a gross generalization.The authorities in the gulf are perfectly within their rights to chastize any bigots,but it doesnt really affect state policies.Even lets say the dislike increases,you don't need to like each other to do business when you need each other.

Now to oil.
Oil is now cheap as water,and will remain heavily depressed for some time to come.India is already shifting to solar and aims 33% electric cars by 2030.Oil is also extremely abundant now,unlike in the 70s and 80s.Even with iran and venezuela unable to sell their oil,you have a huge glut in the market.Right now the fight is for market share which is why sauds and russians are fighting.So lets say arabs will not sell us oil.We can simply shift to russia or usa or several other options.The arabs would lose the market share to their competitors.Countries like iraq from whom we buy the most will be crushed financially,do you really think they care about twitter wars or putting food on a plate?We are the 2nd highest oil importer and china is tilting towards russia ever more.
The oil economies of the arab world are already under huge stress with massive budget deficits eating into their reserves.And oil is gone in 1-2 decades at most.Thats just the hard reality.Expelling workers from gulf will accomplish nothing.Those workers will have to come home anyway when the gulf oil boom ends in a decade or so.
You could easily replace the low class workers ,but you won't get software and finance experts at the salaries the indian professionals can be hired for,as well as the chaos caused.Yes there will be a loss in remittances ,but that will be retaliated with by shifting to other oil buyers.It will damage both parties,over what?Twitter?

As for the ummah,its a metaphysical concept with little bearing on actual global politics.The muslim world is largely irrelevant except oil.It doesnt actually offer anything substantial to the world.It has no critical resources except oil that the world needs,it has no real industries,people dont want muslim immigration and above all its technologically backward and dependant.Even tiny israel is more important technologically than the whole muslim world combined.So the ummah waking up or not is meaningless.

As to what is next?Nothing, modi and gulf monarchs will do some more state visits,wine and dine,sign some more deals and give each other more medals.And fools will continue to wage war on twitter.

A lot is going on in UAE at least I can tell.

Don't know if IKs tweets have made any difference, but Indian Muslims in UAE have done a lot of effort in making up minds of ordinary locals.

People who do not live in UAE should know that locals here have direct access to people in charge. It's a government that cares a lot for its people and their sentiments. I have seen people going to the rulers even with their small reservations are they are heard right away and actions are taken.

If Indian Muslims keep the momentum on, and locals who are working on higher positions get involved, I don't know if they start firing Indian hindus, but I am sure it will be more difficult for new ones to secure jobs.

A lot is going on in UAE at least I can tell.

Don't know if IKs tweets have made any difference, but Indian Muslims in UAE have done a lot of effort in making up minds of ordinary locals.

People who do not live in UAE should know that locals here have direct access to people in charge. It's a government that cares a lot for its people and their sentiments. I have seen people going to the rulers even with their small reservations are they are heard right away and actions are taken.

If Indian Muslims keep the momentum on, and locals who are working on higher positions get involved, I don't know if they start firing Indian hindus, but I am sure it will be more difficult for new ones to secure jobs.

Even if they do fire people,so what?Its irrelevant in the larger scheme of things.

Even if they do fire people,so what?Its irrelevant in the larger scheme of things.
Large schemes always start with small ones.

This is how you define your relationship. People to people contact is very important.

If local businessmen decide to not hire Indian hindus, it will be a major blow.. specially when US and other countries are making it difficult for the people on H1B and similar type of visas.

Remittances is a major part of your economy and even a small dent will prove very costly. India and Indians that gained good reputation with their soft power is fading away.. slowly but steadily.

This is how you define your relationship. People to people contact is very important.

If local businessmen decide to not hire Indian hindus, it will be a major blow.. specially when US and other countries are making it difficult for the people on H1B and similar type of visas.

Remittances is a major part of your economy and even a small dent will prove very costly. India and Indians that gained good reputation with their soft power is fading away.. slowly but steadily.

Not really.Those remittances are going to end within the next decade anyway as gulf economies wind down.And india can retaliate easily to any large layoffs by shifting to other oil/gas producers and limiting gulf investment/market penetration in india.Qualified idnians returning to india is good news for indian industry and finance as they will be forced to innovate and produce revenue here.While gulf may replace poor low wage workers easily,they wont find indian finance and software professionals easy to replace unless they wish to hire westerners at much higher salaries.
Gulf is not a major long term player,anyone betting on it is betting on the past ,not the future.

Not really.Those remittances are going to end within the next decade anyway as gulf economies wind down.And india can retaliate easily to any large layoffs by shifting to other oil/gas producers and limiting gulf investment/market penetration in india.Qualified idnians returning to india is good news for indian industry and finance as they will be forced to innovate and produce revenue here.While gulf may replace poor low wage workers easily,they wont find indian finance and software professionals easy to replace unless they wish to hire westerners at much higher salaries.
Gulf is not a major long term player,anyone betting on it is betting on the past ,not the future.

Makes 0 difference to the Gulf Arabs as the can more than make than make up for it with their investments in America, the West, Europe, Russia, the Far East and South America. The biggest wealth is made outside of india. india is insignificant in terms of global wealth.

Makes 0 difference to the Gulf Arabs as the can more than make than make up for it with their investments in America, the West, Europe, Russia, the Far East and South America. The biggest wealth is made outside of india. india is insignificant in terms of global wealth.
Let them live under false Bravado.. This is the exact thing that is costing them big time. I don't want them to change their habit of abuse etc.

of they fire a percentage of Indian Hindus or dont hire , but keep on hiring Indian muslims, where do u think those muslims will send dollars Pakistan lol

Then let them invest while they still can.Gulf itself is about to become insignificant altogether .India is the world 5th largest economy in nominal terms about to become the 3rd and already 3rd largest in PPP terms whether you like it or not.

of they fire a percentage of Indian Hindus or dont hire , but keep on hiring Indian muslims, where do u think those muslims will send dollars Pakistan lol
How many of the Indians in GCC are Muslims???

Back
Top Bottom