What's new

Good luck Modi/RSS lovers from UAE..

Ooops Indians deported: somebody help him, poor anti-Muslim and anti Pakistan living in UAE:

EWIdOQmXQAEND0d

Religion should always be a private affair of an individual.So i agree no one should ever abuse anyone's religion,and emirati officials are perfectly within their rights to deport such miscreants.
But politics wise,the hype about arabs threatening india is laughable.Arabs are too lightweight.Their oil based economies are on the verge of collapse,and will collapse in 1-2 decades maximum anyway.Anyway they desperately need india to buy their oil,since USA no longer buys,China is also diversifying with russian oil and gas.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-...ollapse-in-money-sent-home-by-migrant-workers

World Bank warns of collapse in money sent home by migrant workers
Covid-19 unemployment expected to cause $110bn drop in remittances to developing world

Countries that are large recipients of remittances, such as India, have also imposed lockdowns, causing widespread unemployment and hardship, often making the situation even worse for families that suffer a decline in money being sent home.

Despite seeing all the images and clips world media is reporting, what kind of delusion you rats have spunned around yourself? These GCC states may go down under further down line, you on the other hand are starring right the loaded barrel of the gun.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Inferiority-complex Indians and their coping is at its best. Arabs are literally making India their BITCH in front of entire world, and there's nothing much you can do but to take it like good little boys.

Hindus in Gulf are getting fined, jailed, deported, and their properties confiscated all because of mere social media posts. But what do Modi and his govt do? They don't protest or stand up for the rights of poor Hindus. They lick-arse of their Arab masters and post this

EWLAES8U0AE5M0f

After entire campaign of CoronaJihad, as soon as Arab masters put their foot on Modi's throat---He squeals like a little puppy and immediately tweets "Corona has no religion":lol:

EVEN WORSE, is what India's UAE ambassador tweeted

EWLACKjU4AAT6zK

He is literally threatening his own Indians to play ball in Gulf and don't talk rudely about Muslims. "Indian nationalists in the UAE should always remember this" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Look at the tone!

It's not just me saying it. Hindutva right wing twitter is mad af at Modi and his govt for being such spineless bitches of Arabs----all bc of few tweets? Can you imagine!!

EWGj5JEVcAAYqAU

But yeah, keep coping like Hindus always do after facing defeats and humiliations again and again and again and again!

Your media is also crying and blaming BJP parliamentarians for 'hurting Indian interests in the Gulf'.....Do you want me to post the screenshots of that as well? :D

PMIK humiliated Modi on 27th feb and screwed him hard in his UN speech.

Trump mocked Modi Indian accent, made fun of his contribution in Afghanistan with Library reference and then publically threatened him with consequences over the drug.

Now Arabs are pulling Modi dhoti down.

I dont know about this Hindu stronk man chest, but his "phichwara " must have grown 56 inches by now.

You recovered from Zia. I am hopeful that we will recover from Modi.

I find it quite hilarious that Tarek Fateh inspired tweet by that Hindu terrorist Indian member of parliament which targeted Arab women, is the caused of this shit storm coming India's way. :rofl:

Sometimes I feel that tarek fateh works for ISI. Lol

So..at this rate, how long will take for the Hindu Indians to start wearing shalwar kameez in GCC and introducing themselves as Pakistanis? Lol

Like we give a crap...
Gone are the days when we were looking our shoulder.

These idiots are good enough only to scratch our balls...
Already oil is sinking,
no one knows what the hell is going to happen in 6 months.

Right now medicine and Food is worth million times than oil ever was.
Yeah, good luck black-mailing Hindus.

And to all Hindus working in these worthless desert shit-holes...
please get out. these sand wiping idiots can look after themselves.

Just one question, Since your lord , streeetegic partner, PHRAAND DU-LUN Trump have stopped immigration in US with immediate effect,meaning no H1 visas for your kind, if hypothetically speaking, CGG start kicking out you rats, where you are going to absord these huge number of Indians?

Another PHRAAND Israel? :D

Yes, this is a serious development, and if I was of a religious mind, I would be praying that India pulls through. The damn fools don't even realise that they are destroying the nation, and still think that their social media echo chamber represents reality.

Evil can be fought, the stupid can be taught; the stupid and evil are impossible to fight or to teach.

Sir, as long as there are Legends like you in India, i have no doubt in my mind that India will come out of this madness and once again be the dynamic and multi-cultural society it was.

True enough; I have written at length on this, elsewhere. However, I have hope for the future. You mentioned 30 years; I will not live to see it, but for all your sakes, on both sides of the Radcliffe Line, for that matter, on both sides of both Radcliffe Lines (there was one in the east as well), I hope that in that time, the people of India, most especially the people of north India, will begin to climb out of their superstitious, regressive, boorish outlook and understand what the nation stands for.

It has taken Pakistan almost 30 years to rid itself of the evils bestowed by that bast*** Zia. But it warms my heart to see that the Pakistani society today is much more tolerant and respectful of other religions compared to the past.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-...ollapse-in-money-sent-home-by-migrant-workers

World Bank warns of collapse in money sent home by migrant workers
Covid-19 unemployment expected to cause $110bn drop in remittances to developing world

Countries that are large recipients of remittances, such as India, have also imposed lockdowns, causing widespread unemployment and hardship, often making the situation even worse for families that suffer a decline in money being sent home.

Despite seeing all the images and clips world media is reporting, what kind of delusion you rats have spunned around yourself? These GCC states may go down under further down line, you on the other hand are starring right the loaded barrel of the gun.

We are not staring down anything,because india is a largely self sufficient consumer economy,not an export or commodity driven one .Those remittances are bound to end within the next decade anyway as gulf economies wind down.COVID has just accelerated the process.Twitter war has done nothing.

Have you ever come across the German term 'schadenfreude'?

Honestly I never came across this German term, however the pleasure of having google assistance did help my ignorance.

Na sir there is no pleasure involved, but an honest try to make you agree and accept the stark reality facing you. Please ...... your patriotism aside, your association to your culture and people aside ....... do teach this ignorant soul how and how you are no more a minority in your own mahan desh? How your's and our's situation are similar? How you can compare a cow lynching at the hands of common people in your country with massacre in a mosque, church, temple or a market at hands of a trained brain washed terrorist in our country. Long ago I had mentioned to @padamchen that no matter the cost involved we finally triumphed over our evil, we will see how you do .... it's your turn now. If the best you can do is compare and find solace ........ then obviously I can only light candles for you.

I certainly do hope that you manage to triumph ...... but I also wish for the lies to go away, I also wish that a cunning ruler like congress never comes to rule again (they had it well covered and hidden) ...... an open an honest government that is tolerant and works for all your people without discrimination, wants friendly relations with neighbors is most welcome and awaited. But if you mind my stating the current situation as it is ...... then you need to find strength inside to understand who is a well wisher and who wishes to seek pleasure.

You are correct. It is only now when the RSS goons have started to hit Arab women, and thinking about turning Arab land into hindu etc, that they have started to wakeup. Like I said before it was billion population that they were interested in. Muslims specially those of Kashmir and Palestine can go to hell.

If they had balls, they could have declared RSS as a terrorist organization.
Arab governments must make it impossible for Hindus in those countries to support RSS. Their financial records/transactions should be monitored and anyone supporting terrorist organization must be send back to India.

Honestly I never came across this German term, however the pleasure of having google assistance did help my ignorance.

Na sir there is no pleasure involved, but an honest try to make you agree and accept the stark reality facing you. Please ...... your patriotism aside, your association to your culture and people aside ....... do teach this ignorant soul how and how you are no more a minority in your own mahan desh? How your's and our's situation are similar? How you can compare a cow lynching at the hands of common people in your country with massacre in a mosque, church, temple or a market at hands of a trained brain washed terrorist in our country. Long ago I had mentioned to @padamchen that no matter the cost involved we finally triumphed over our evil, we will see how you do .... it's your turn now. If the best you can do is compare and find solace ........ then obviously I can only light candles for you.

I certainly do hope that you manage to triumph ...... but I also wish for the lies to go away, I also wish that a cunning ruler like congress never comes to rule again (they had it well covered and hidden) ...... an open an honest government that is tolerant and works for all your people without discrimination, wants friendly relations with neighbors is most welcome and awaited. But if you mind my stating the current situation as it is ...... then you need to find strength inside to understand who is a well wisher and who wishes to seek pleasure.

Fair enough. I can do no more than accept you at your word. As you said, it is our turn now, to struggle our way out of the evil enveloping us.

I, too, hope and pray that the loathsome Congress never comes back, but I know that it will only be when we find, in your formula, '...an open an honest government that is tolerant and works for all your people without discrimination, wants friendly relations with neighbors...'

Sounds easy, but what a mess two different ideologies have made of it, first, the Congress after Indira Gandhi, and then the bhakts, under this unspeakable uneducated oaf.

We are not staring down anything,because india is a largely self sufficient consumer economy,not an export or commodity driven one .Those remittances are bound to end within the next decade anyway as gulf economies wind down.COVID has just accelerated the process.Twitter war has done nothing.

Self delusional rants.

Back
Top Bottom