What's new

Good journey home Afghans!

Shall we send unthankful Afghans back to Afghanistan?

• Yes

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
these Afghans should be sent to their homes but through a well sort out plan. You cant just transfer the big bunch in days.BTW it goes against the spirit of Muslim brotherhood to ignore a needy in time of need.
PLEASE!What Muslim Brotherhood?Our brothers in Balochistan are suffering and what have we done?How much money other arab nations have given us for IDPS?I far one have only seen Pakistanis crying for other nations while Arabs are busy building their nations through oil money and here we want to accept more and more refugees so we can destroy Pakistan further..We must be a Pakistani first.

here is a nice recent comment from an afghan on a news clip video relating to pak:

As a Pashtun, I solute ur resistance for freedom and self-determination against the **** pigs.I wish my fellow Pashtun brothers were also so active ini their struggle for a free Pashtunkhwa/Pashtunistan as you Balochis are. I was in Quetta receetly and I couldn't conceal my joy and pleasure when I saw 'Death to Pakistan' on every wall there, not to mention that the **** national anthem and flag were both banned from schools and public places there. You've realy carshed this hollow **** identity into pieces.Well done my brothers and Allah be with u.

btw it's just one example pakistani videos and accounts are filled with comments like this nearly all from afghans I recently made my first and only video on youtube about pak military operations and as usual straight away i got this hate comment from this afghan telling me this and also saying pakistan murdabad and god bless brave swat mujahideen in killing kafir pak army .I just got annoyed and removed their comments and blocked them but i seen their true colors.:angry:

Spot on ! All Afghans should be sent home asap, and should they wish to visit pakistan than they should apply for visas etc like any other civilized nation.
Although they havnt been nice to us after all we have done for them for decades ! we shouldnt forget the fact that they are our muslim brothers and we must ensure a safe exit and final settlement into Afghanistan.

bro they don't consider us as their muslim brothers at all they only want break up of pakistan so they can get pashtunistan and make it part of afghanistan :angry:

^ Our Pakistani Pakhtoons are very patriotic. Many Pakhtoons such as Muhammad Aslam Khan Khattak and Abdul Qayyum Khan were very much involved in the Pakistan movement prior to independence of 1947. They are one of the national figures of Pakistan who are given credit for the birth of Pakistan in 1947.

These days there are lots of propaganda made against Pakistan by many people mainly because of Gwadar Port. This port will give Pakistan geo-strategic importance as well as help our economy which angers some people. Many people want a piece of Pakistan, but Pakistan will always belong only to the Pakistanis no one else.

Yet the same AFghan tells the Pakistani pakhtun to piss of when they come to Affghanistan, even for business purposes.

Secondly, only 40 percent of Afghans are Pakhtuns, many are Tajiks, Hazaras, Uzbeks, Turkomans, even Punjabi/Hindko...seems you are quite ignorant of the social and ethnic structure of Afghanistan.

I do not have to elaborate for you what the Tajiks and other ethnic communities think of the pakhtuns of Afghanistan...let's just say there is no love lost.

you sound like those anti pashtuns lol @ 40% in their dreams

How do you know all the people who voted for Afghans to leave Pakistan are Punjabis?

Peshawar and Quetta are in Pakistan, I dont know what a Pakhtunkhwa is no such place exists...check the world map.

And you Afghani refugees are not only in Peshawar and Quetta, you people made your way into Islamabad, Lahore, and Karachi and are causing so much problems for our people.

As the title says, Good journey home Afghans :wave:

as if your murtaad govt didnt cause us problems?

back when your ancestors were hindus, that land was pakhtunkhwa

world map means nothing, your british masters creation of fake borders means nothing

world map means nothing, your british masters creation of fake borders means nothing

:blah: yes, yes...Keep telling yourself that :blah:

you sound like those anti pashtuns lol @ 40% in their dreams
As a matter of fact, I'm a pakhtun myself....but that is neither here, nor there.

I live and breath for my beloved country, and would die for it, along with countless other Pakistani Pashtuns, Hindkos, Hazaras, Baluchis, Punjabis, Siraikis, Kashmiris, Baltis, Kohistanis, Sindhis, Makranis, Urduwis, Biharis, Bengalis, Memons, Gujratis, Katchhis, that comprise the peoples of our country.

Our trust is in God, and while we are proud of our ethnic backgrounds, this pride only serves to unite us more as a people.

This is something that a person from a country that has seen two generations of nothing but civil strife and warfare can never understand.

As for your comment calling the Pakistani govt. 'Murtadd', I'm giving you a week's rest, so that you may stop spewing bull on this forum, and take the time to reflect on your outbursts. Hope you come back a changed man.

yes that border doesnt matter. wat matters is that pashtuns of pakistan call themselves pakistani. you have still got a long way to go before they get convinced in joinin afghanistan. untill then u will have to live with this neighbour of urs (Pakistan). i know its painful but not much can be done brother.
i feel sorry for writin this espcially after seein 'Ghaznavi' in ur name. u know we have always kept our border open for afghan brothers and sisters. 3 million of them came to pakistan after USSR war. these 3 millions are those who got registered. there are many more who came but didnt get registered. but then wat happened?? increase in crime rate, drugs, gun culture etc. etc. and today here we are standin at the brink of becomin a failed state.
u might have ur own reasons to hate us. but even we dont have enough reasons left to feel for you.
i hope a day will come when instead of breakin each other we will think of strengthenin each other. and not only us but whole of muslim world

whatever u say........it'll never change fact is it's the pakistani flag that flies over the khyber pass remember what happened the last time you tried to take it from us and change the border to your liking when your afghan army invaded pakistan we kicked you right back across the border :pakistan:

bro they don't consider us as their muslim brothers at all they only want break up of pakistan so they can get pashtunistan and make it part of afghanistan :angry:

As muslims we are all brothers .... they are in our home we are the hosts lets show them how great Pakistanis are we treat our guests with respect ...... As for their want of breaking Pakistan bro its a their dillusion Pak has the capability to ruin its enemies back to stone ages, and those afghans like the rest of the world knows it v well. I think its the usual rats from raw /mosad and cia trying to create a divide and hatred amoug us...(Pak - Af).... lets keep our eyes and ears open and not get caried away in false rumor. Afghans have lived in our homes for quiet long and a lot of them are born here i dont think the real afghans if they are 4real muslims will hate Pak.

It's time they go home if they spread venom against pakistan then they're no longer welcome .I'm sick of their hatred towards my people and country their poison for pakistan is limitless and they're always trying to divide us.
Seal and mine the border now afghans already living in pak should stay but once border is closed no more should be allowed in and they should be shut out completely.

You are wrong they dont spread venom against pushtoons, as a pushrtoon i have no problem with afghan pushtoons being in pakistan regardless of their legal status, it is duty of every pushtoon to lookout for another pushtoon regardless what side of the border he or she is from.

If other pakistani groups donot wish for afghans to be in their land then thats fine, but they cannot say they cant remain in sarhad or balochistan as they are most welcomed there as they are our blood brotherss unlike our so called pakistani brothers.

Those pakistani brothers have always put them selves first and robbed the rights of the pushtoons and baloch people but when trouble comes we are all pakistanis, in time of normality we are stereo typed, mocked, called killers and drug dealers by our pakistani brothers of indian heritage.

Last edited:

therein lies the basic problem; branding every second muslim they see as murtad; except themselves; oh they are the pillars of islamic society :flame:

Wh
It's time they go home if they spread venom against pakistan then they're no longer welcome .I'm sick of their hatred towards my people and country their poison for pakistan is limitless and they're always trying to divide us.
Seal and mine the border now afghans already living in pak should stay but once border is closed no more should be allowed in and they should be shut out completely.

What?! Those Afghans who are already here should stay? Nonsense, if they are refugees they should be repatriated to their homeland, whether they have been here for 3 days or 30 years. Unless they can on an individual level PROVE that they can truly benefit Pakistan, they should return home.

Back
Top Bottom