What's new

Good journey home Afghans!

Shall we send unthankful Afghans back to Afghanistan?

• Yes

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
an Afghan who is in Pekhawer and Quetta IS at home.

How can a Punjabi tell a Pakhtun he doesnt belong in Pakhtukhwa LOL?

How do you know all the people who voted for Afghans to leave Pakistan are Punjabis?

Peshawar and Quetta are in Pakistan, I dont know what a Pakhtunkhwa is no such place exists...check the world map.

And you Afghani refugees are not only in Peshawar and Quetta, you people made your way into Islamabad, Lahore, and Karachi and are causing so much problems for our people.

As the title says, Good journey home Afghans :wave:

Nobody is asking pashtuns to go they belong there but not afghan refugees also no your not at home AFGHAN means from afghanistan which means afghanistan is your home not pakistani cities of quetta or peshawar and we never told pakhtuns they don't belong in pakhtunkhwa the pakhtuns (from pakistan) belong there and they are already at home and belong in our country .Nobody is asking them to go it's only the afghan refugees who are being asked to leave thats why it says good journey home AFGHANS and not pakhtuns not all pakhtuns are afghans-Theres more pakhtuns living in pakistan than afghanistan's entire population.
btw my father's family is(pakhtun/mohajir) and from peshawar and i voted for afghans to go home.

^^ Same here bro! I'm a Pukhtoon and would like to see every Afghan leave our beloved land. This is the land of Pakistani Pukhtoon. No hard feelings, but we simply don't want any trouble from foreigners.

these Afghans should be sent to their homes but through a well sort out plan. You cant just transfer the big bunch in days.BTW it goes against the spirit of Muslim brotherhood to ignore a needy in time of need. It takes time. Lets discuss the possible scenarios

I say alot of afghans in Pakistan should be registered and trained in some sort of skill and then be sent back to Afghanistan so that they could be helpful for their nation building . I mean GOP perticulary with the cooperation from EU and US should open centers like "Afghan Training Institute " where the Afghans from all over Pakistan should be trained in perticullar skills and then be deported back to their country .

If you send the whole buch of un skillful Afghans back to their country they are bound to indulge in the crimes like terorrism and drug trafiicking which may creat problems for us if you look at the long term prespective.

Some of these 'Afghans' are people who have been born and brought up in Pakistan, never been to Afghaniland, and who see their future lives in Pakistan. Many have familial, marital, and social ties with Pakistanis in NWFP, Baluchistan, and even Punjab and Sindh.

A lot of jobs which many Pakistanis are loath to do, are carried out by Afghans, and they are contributing to society, making a living for themslves and their families.

Such Afghans, instead of being repatriated, should in fact be given Pakistani citizenship, so that the stresses and strains of being an illegal migrant be lifted from them.

The Afghans born in Pakistan, or with chidren born in Pakistan, must be given citizenship, as in any event, they are not going to back to a country that may now seem strange and alien to them.

On the other hand, Ttose Afghans who do not have such familial, social ties, new comers, especially those involved in illicit activities like prostitution, esp. in places like Islamabad, should be dealth with harshly, imprisoned and deported.

Last edited:

Yet the same AFghan tells the Pakistani pakhtun to piss of when they come to Affghanistan, even for business purposes.

Secondly, only 40 percent of Afghans are Pakhtuns, many are Tajiks, Hazaras, Uzbeks, Turkomans, even Punjabi/Hindko...seems you are quite ignorant of the social and ethnic structure of Afghanistan.

I do not have to elaborate for you what the Tajiks and other ethnic communities think of the pakhtuns of Afghanistan...let's just say there is no love lost.

Last edited:
^^ Same here bro! I'm a Pukhtoon and would like to see every Afghan leave our beloved land. This is the land of Pakistani Pukhtoon. No hard feelings, but we simply don't want any trouble from foreigners.

Same here mate. I'm a Pathan and I'd like to see all Afghan refugees to go back go help build their nation and live with dignity. They belong there. But in Pakistan they'll always be seen as refuges.

We're devided by our recent past but there's so much more we can achieve together if we start respecting eachother. :coffee:

My opinion is that we should have a regularization program for Afghans that are unwilling to return to Afghanistan, can show themselves to be employed and sustaining themselves in Pakistan, and are willing to swear allegiance to the Pakistani state.

As DS mentioned above, many Afghan refugees have not even been in Afghanistan, or have not returned since they were children, and for them Pakistan has for all intents and purposes been their life.

We should attempt to integrate such refugees who would not be a burden to the state (involvement in crime and unemployed), and help them settle outside refugee camps.

We cannot ignore Pakistan's ties to Afghanistan, and integrating some of the Afghan refugees into Pakistan might in fact strengthen those ties, which may have implications in the future.

Yet the same AFghan tells the Pakistani pakhtun to piss of when they come to Affghanistan, even for business purposes.

Secondly, only 40 percent of Afghans are Pakhtuns, many are Tajiks, Hazaras, Uzbeks, Turkomans, even Punjabi/Hindko...seems you are quite ignorant of the social and ethnic structure of Afghanistan.

I do not have to elaborate for you what the Tajiks and other ethnic communities think of the pakhtuns of Afghanistan...let's just say there is no love lost.

They even mention Gujars in their national anthem of Afghanistan. Gujars are a caste that belongs to the Punjabi ethnic group.

Afghans cant get along with each other and they bring the same ethnic tensions into our cities in Pakistan.

Last edited:
these Afghans should be sent to their homes but through a well sort out plan. You cant just transfer the big bunch in days.BTW it goes against the spirit of Muslim brotherhood to ignore a needy in time of need. It takes time. Lets discuss the possible scenarios

I say alot of afghans in Pakistan should be registered and trained in some sort of skill and then be sent back to Afghanistan so that they could be helpful for their nation building . I mean GOP perticulary with the cooperation from EU and US should open centers like "Afghan Training Institute " where the Afghans from all over Pakistan should be trained in perticullar skills and then be deported back to their country .

Great idea, Pakistan's economy is one of the strongest and we have too much money anyway so let's just waste it on things which are unimportant:rolleyes:

Thats like saying a Punjabi from Lahore is at home in Amritsar and vice versa. Ridiculous! Nationality comes first and then your ethnicity.

I agree with some of the above comments. There should be a program to give Pakistani nationality to the Afghans that are born here and want to stay here. Registration of all these refugees is also very important.

Last edited:
Spot on ! All Afghans should be sent home asap, and should they wish to visit pakistan than they should apply for visas etc like any other civilized nation.
Although they havnt been nice to us after all we have done for them for decades ! we shouldnt forget the fact that they are our muslim brothers and we must ensure a safe exit and final settlement into Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom