What's new

Good journey home Afghans!

Shall we send unthankful Afghans back to Afghanistan?

• Yes

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lockheed F-16

Reaction score
It has been often mentioned that many Afghan "refugees" are joining Terror groups and committing crime. Nevertheless we are still keeping them in our country. Why can't we just send them back to their country? They all dislike Pakistan anyway so they can curse in their great Afghanistan abt Pakistan. In fact they can now go home , they are no need for Pakistan, just the root of the start of terrorism in Pakistan

Spot on. Kick them all out. Another solution for curbing terror in Pakistan. A bulk of the internal terror consists of Afghan refugees. The Afghan refugee camps are a breeding ground for terrorists. Time to send them back and reduce terror at home. No offence, but Afghans need to be repatriated anyway. I'm sure most Afghans want to settle in their own land. It's now safe for them to return. The Afghans are needed to rebuild their own land.

Last edited:
Absolutely.These ungreatful bastards should be sent to where they belong but i am not quite sure if Pushtu Afghani hate us or like us because from what i've seen most of the afghanis hating Pakistan are actually tajik and other ethnicites.Regardless send them back to their shithole.They don't deserve to live here.It's a harsh thing to do but it's important for our national security.THIS SHOULD BE OUR NO1 Priority!
We already have our own IDPS!

Last edited:
They are a burden on our Nation and our people for 30 years now, we donot want them anymore, they take all the stuff from us to Afghanistan and in turn we end up importing wheat, sugar etc from other Countries.

Our Government makes quota for our population which is 170 million not for Afghans but sadly due to lack of strict border controls from our side, many Afghans come here buy basic stuff in huge quantities and take em back to their Country, and we are left with a shortage.:angry:

Thanks but no thanks Afghans.:angry:

That, and we should do effective patrolling of border.IF Tribals wants to go see their families in Afghanis..sure but with proper permission.Mine the border and patrol it like Indo-PAk Wagha Border.These bastards should be landlocked from Pakistani side and they will be crippled.

Afghans must be sent back to their homeland Afghanistan as soon as possible. For shure major part of them are terrorists, smugglers and mafians.

A few years ago when i went back in Pakistan for summer vacations (i go back to Pakistan twice every year) our neighbors were afghanis. they seem to be a bit suspected, infact after few weeks Police wen to our house and asked informations about them and when my father asked them the reason for this they tell us that those Afghans were drugs smugglers...what a such bastards!! my hole family was very angry on them....the thing that make me upset was that they escaped the night before Police came to arrest them. from that day on everytime when people see any Afghans in our sector in Islamabad they always keep strict eyes on them because for a normal Afhan family affording a minimum rent of 60 / 80 thousand Rs per month is not so easy (atleast if they are not involved in some sort of crimes.)

These bastards (sorry for the words but they really are) always speak crap and write BS comments about Pakistan. they don't remember that we are taking care of them from past 30 years.

These afghan terrorists are all backed by indians Raw....our true enemy.:angry:

I have an Idea: it's our work of citizens to make our society better, cleaning up it from such elements. we must start a revolution against all these afghani and kick them out of Pakistan:guns:...enough is enough!

I can understand the frustration and anger but is it even possible to send them back when they have been living in Pakistan for all these years and how will you sort them out from metropolitan like karachi????

I can understand the frustration and anger but is it even possible to send them back when they have been living in Pakistan for all these years and how will you sort them out from metropolitan like karachi????
If they are not doing anything illegal or terrorist activity in Cities like Lahore or Karachi then they can surrender Afghan Nationality and get Pakistan's nationlity.

It's time they go home if they spread venom against pakistan then they're no longer welcome .I'm sick of their hatred towards my people and country their poison for pakistan is limitless and they're always trying to divide us.
Seal and mine the border now afghans already living in pak should stay but once border is closed no more should be allowed in and they should be shut out completely.

Look we took them all in but they are obviously a national security threat. Many of them are taliban supporters and they hate Pakistan. Plus they bring their whole head to toe covering culture and try to force it upon our society. Women in Karachi and other cities have been told to cover up by these people. Who are they to tell people to cover up and act in a certain way?

Enough is enough. I know it might be harsh to kick them out because they will all starve in Afghanistan, but really Pakistan's security comes first. We don't need people to eat from us and still chant anti-Pakistan slogans. The Afghanis that don't do illegal stuff, don't support taliban, and like Pakistan are welcome to stay. They can be given Pakistani citizenship. Rest of them----GTFO!

SaadAhmad

I understand your emotion - but we must get past that - one way or another we will either look after these people or they will come at us in desperation and hostility. -- See, even if they go back to Afghanistan, the economy there cannot sustain them - and I want you to think about the fact that their population nearly doubled ever since they came to Pakistan - think about that - in other words very large numbers of them were born in Pakistan - review Pakistani laws that apply, you will find that they are legitimately Pakistani.

Look at alternate scenario -- we close ourselves to them, they hurt and their numbers increase and they descend on us as a horde - and in a hostile atmosphere we lose the ability to shape events -- what will be left of Pakistan, then?

Pakistan is a an IDEA - PAAK eStan - this idea has no geographical boundaries - therefore we must ensure that the kindsof values that define this idea are positive and their appeal to persons is related to these persons evaluation, their judgement, that this idea is a force for good in the world.

Don't let the ignorance of some turn you against people who are deeply sympathetic to Pakistan, to people who were born in Pakistan and do Love Pakista, so what if they complain, it's our right as Pakistanis to complain, to criticize - Maybe we can love them back and make room for a growing expanding Pakistan, a home for all who would love her and make her their home.

I got to speak to these people at the border, it's very complicated but lets not reject them, we are not about rejecting people anyway, we are Paak e estani, all are welcome, we are about accepting people. See, Mr. Ahmad, it may not seem like it to you now, but we are, and you are, and they are, now, in a great historical sweep, the kinds of things we do now will be very consequential, in the near future and the same blood in their veins runs in yours as well.

SaadAhmad

I understand your emotion - but we must get past that - one way or another we will either look after these people or they will come at us in desperation and hostility. -- See, even if they go back to Afghanistan, the economy there cannot sustain them - and I want you to think about the fact that their population nearly doubled ever since they came to Pakistan - think about that - in other words very large numbers of them were born in Pakistan - review Pakistani laws that apply, you will find that they are legitimately Pakistani.

Look at alternate scenario -- we close ourselves to them, they hurt and their numbers increase and they descend on us as a horde - and in a hostile atmosphere we lose the ability to shape events -- what will be left of Pakistan, then?

Pakistan is a an IDEA - PAAK eStan - this idea has no geographical boundaries - therefore we must ensure that the kindsof values that define this idea are positive and their appeal to persons is related to these persons evaluation, their judgement, that this idea is a force for good in the world.

Don't let the ignorance of some turn you against people who are deeply sympathetic to Pakistan, to people who were born in Pakistan and do Love Pakista, so what if they complain, it's our right as Pakistanis to complain, to criticize - Maybe we can love them back and make room for a growing expanding Pakistan, a home for all who would love her and make her their home.

I got to speak to these people at the border, it's very complicated but lets not reject them, we are not about rejecting people anyway, we are Paak e estani, all are welcome, we are about accepting people. See, Mr. Ahmad, it may not seem like it to you now, but we are, and you are, and they are, now, in a great historical sweep, the kinds of things we do now will be very consequential, in the near future and the same blood in their veins runs in yours as well.
Muse the hatred Afghanis show towards Pakistan is just amazing.I was visitng a Afghani Forum few weeks ago and they all were praying for Pakistan's destruction and hoping that US would nuke us.Now as i said before i am not quite sure if Pushtun Afghans which we took as refugees hate us or not.If they do they should be sent back otherwise they can get Pakistani Nationality.

Look we took them all in but they are obviously a national security threat. Many of them are taliban supporters and they hate Pakistan. Plus they bring their whole head to toe covering culture and try to force it upon our society. Women in Karachi and other cities have been told to cover up by these people. Who are they to tell people to cover up and act in a certain way?

Enough is enough. I know it might be harsh to kick them out because they will all starve in Afghanistan, but really Pakistan's security comes first. We don't need people to eat from us and still chant anti-Pakistan slogans. The Afghans that don't do illegal stuff, don't support Taliban, and like Pakistan are welcome to stay. They can be given Pakistani citizenship. Rest of them----GTFO!

Let me not be the vilian here, but let us go back to the history, the Islam came to India and was introduced by Afghans. example, Data gunj Bukhsh, Mian mir sabih, Mian Moeen ud din Chisti

Having said that the whole thing started in 50 when afghans wanted the territory back from us which was divided by Mr. Durand who draw Durand line on the promise that it will be return to them in 99 years.

Now on the onset of partition all those on this side of Durand line decided to join Pakistan and forgo their claim of going back to Afghanistan and our Leadership failed on that by not communicating/negotiating with Afghan Govt, so Afghan govt turned to India for help, and India being a devil in disguise took this great opportunity and divided us Muslims as it did.

So in My opinion it was the failure of our leaders and enemy took advantage of it.

All the Afghans are not bad only those belong to Northern alliance because Taliban beat the hell out of them and when our allies came looking fot bin laden they gave govt. to Northern alliance.

So they wanted revenge from us and the Pashtoons, we failed to realize it and are still doing so.

People learn it instead of abusing them, teach them and learn live like a umma.

I hope i have analyzed correctly for the sake of Muslim umma but I stand to be corrected if wrong.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom