What's new

Golden Temple to provide 1 lakh meals daily for Kashmir : Punjabiyan di shaan vakhri

LOL , i bet they follow heard/arm cutting as well .

In langars almost always vegetarian food is prepared so i don't guess there is anything haram in that .

Better don't waste time with stupid fellows who is enlightened species on Langar concept......

I know you love indians but I never made any derogatory statement, I just raised the issue of "hygiene" during cooking which is central in the civilized world.

Well, if it was not hygenic we would have heard horror stories of lots gastroenteritis cases. None so far

BTW, Can some body tell woh khane ki packet mein kya kya hai? Accha toh hoga, magar kya hai?

I know you love indians but I never made any derogatory statement, I just raised the issue of "hygiene" during cooking which is central in the civilized world.

I love the Human family. You might find that concept hard to grasp, since hatred and arrogance is so important to you.

You've been warned. Next time you troll, expect to be warned and then banned.

A few separatist assholes in the Valley are pelting stones at the rescuers and preventing them from rescuing their own folk, while the brave and indomitable Sikhs a thousand kms away are standing by the people of Kashmir in their hour of need, working 24X7 to provide them food and water!

What a contrast of mentalities!

because they don't want 'made in india' help .
they want UN help , since they are very special people (if you saw what mullah mirwaiz said on NDTV wrt army rescu ops )

i am sure they would belittle this help from sikhs and continue with their propaganda .

LOL , i bet they follow heard/arm cutting as well .

In langars almost always vegetarian food is prepared so i don't guess there is anything haram in that .

Look at pictures again, slowly and closely.

Well, if it was not hygenic we would have heard horror stories of lots gastroenteritis cases. None so far

But why are they hell bent on sending prepared food, kashmiris are much better cooks than indians or sikhs. If they want to help , they can send ingredients and kashmiris can cook themselves I am sure they know very well how to cook.

One Pakistani commenting about the hygine factor of cooking the meals to be sent to the disaster area. Another one (a think tank) questioning the halal/haram angle of the food. :disagree: Looks like some Pakistani members are allergic to both common sense and decency

But why are they hell bent on sending prepared food, kashmiris are much better cooks than indians or sikhs. If they want to help , they can send ingredients and kashmiris can cook themselves I am sure they know very well how to cook.

Nobody is forcefully catching hold of Kashmiris and feeding them. They are eating on their own free will.

I love the Human family. You might find that concept hard to grasp, since hatred and arrogance is so important to you.

You've been warned. Next time you troll, expect to be warned and then banned.

I can love the primate family which includes humans, monkey, chimps all together. I can go one step even farther to state that I love mamalian family because we all belong to mamalian family, there is no ending in being all inclusive one has to stop at one point to define one's actual identity. On a side note are you marvi sirmed I noticed some of your vocabulary matches with her vocabulary.

One Pakistani commenting about the hygine factor of cooking the meals to be sent to the disaster area. Another one (a think tank) questioning the halal/haram angle of the food. :disagree: Looks like some Pakistani members are allergic to both common sense and decency

it's an important issue and I'm trying to understand whether People do care about such sensitivities or they are just like you , devoid of common sense

:rofl: :rofl: give the man a cigar. And a joker's hat too :D

Back
Top Bottom