What's new

Going Viral: How Pakistani Photographer Took Incredible Photo of Lion From up Close

Chawal maari hey ..... nothing incredible... I took shots even more closer thn this..... step aside from a car... agar mara jata tu sara bravery nikal jani the.... aur zara ilzaam poray mulk nay phir kehna tha NAWAZ SHARIF KA KASOOR HEY

Second there is no prooof that he step outside his car NDTP clearly mentioned that according to photographer and his story big lol... you can throw stone from your car and take a shot similar to this with open window lol eek ney chawal mari hey sab yakeen kar gaye hain hahahahha

These are my shots ?? Check out closeups in one of closeup Lioness I am visible... kise ka peoo itna kareeb say lay .lol

View attachment 215063 View attachment 215064 View attachment 215065 View attachment 215066 View attachment 215067 View attachment 215068 View attachment 215069 View attachment 215070
I was going to write same after reading ndtv bs story... lol.
ps - your pics are amazing.. are you professional?

I am not earning from my photographer so in that perspective i am not professional but doing as a hobby from past 7 - 8 years... Fotorix Studio | Facebook

Take a look....
your pics are so cool.. do you use photoshop.. I got a crappy point and shoot camera.. bought for 100 gbp..my nokia mobile takes better pics.. :angry:

your pics are so cool.. do you use photoshop.. I got a crappy point and shoot camera.. bought for 100 gbp..my nokia mobile takes better pics.. :angry:

Yes I'm professional graphic designer and post production expert :)

Chawal maari hey ..... nothing incredible... I took shots even more closer thn this..... step aside from a car... agar mara jata tu sara bravery nikal jani the.... aur zara ilzaam poray mulk nay phir kehna tha NAWAZ SHARIF KA KASOOR HEY

Second there is no prooof that he step outside his car NDTP clearly mentioned that according to photographer and his story big lol... you can throw stone from your car and take a shot similar to this with open window lol eek ney chawal mari hey sab yakeen kar gaye hain hahahahha

These are my shots ?? Check out closeups in one of closeup Lioness I am visible... kise ka peoo itna kareeb say lay .lol

View attachment 215063 View attachment 215064 View attachment 215065 View attachment 215066 View attachment 215067 View attachment 215068 View attachment 215069 View attachment 215070
Theese pictures are ... photographers even think about LOL Atif Saeed gari say bahir nikla aur usnay pic layli WOW where is the proof ?? I am into these Big Cats since 2007 ... 8 saal say I am only btw into big cats photography ... Many times playing with young male lions and lioness... according to Dr Masood well known Lion doc mostly working with Bahria Town authority Malik Riaz and Ayub Park (GHQ under) he told me many times that 2 Malik Riaz own lioness and Ayub Park tigris + Royal Siberian recognized me... Once I asked him how ? he said that these animals will take so much time to recognized anyone. You're most probably visit these places.. 2 female lioness recognized you when ever you entered btw 5 kilometer of radius...

Bahria female lioness immediately run/move towards the cage gate area.. He told me go far away from the place and contacted me on the fone... I will make a video for you that whenever you're near with in 3 - 5 kilometer of radius female lioness will run towards the gate she (both off) basically sniff your smell from long distance..

Atif Saeed ka peoo b ye nahe karsakhta :)

Me
V

View attachment 215077 View attachment 215078 View attachment 215079
Bhai , did you take these pictures ? Nice .
What about the close-up ones ? was it scary ?

And the lion was like :lol: :

ff04337d696487e62a7b3c67a05e8ffd[1].jpg

Back
Top Bottom