What's new

Going to India

P.S. While in Mumbai we met a great family who invited us to their place for the day so we spent more time in Mumbai and went to visit them, it was a great experience and they were wonderful people and showered us with lots of love and care.

Indians could learn a thing or two from the chewing gum ban in Singapore for starters.

Just sayin'.

Singapore is REALLY strict in these matters. The result is that they are extremely clean.

Here in Hong Kong, we are not that strict. But we do impose heavy fines on anyone who is caught littering, it definitely helps.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Australia and most other countries have preserved almost all its natural beauty, you wont find people spitting, throwing garbage from their house, littering, spitting, pissing, shitting on the roads etc.

Sorry it's people like you in India that are destroying this country and you say I am prejudiced? You need to get an idea and stop beating your chest, spend that energy in cleaning up your country first.

Agree. Its high time for us to introspect and be open minded to accept this fact. Lets not brush the problem under carpet which will keep on piling and go beyond our control.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Australia and most other countries have preserved almost all its natural beauty, you wont find people spitting, throwing garbage from their house, littering, spitting, pissing, shitting on the roads etc.

Sorry it's people like you in India that are destroying this country and you say I am prejudiced? You need to get an idea and stop beating your chest, spend that energy in cleaning up your country first.

Accept that this is India. Either you are going to love it or your are going to hate it! there is no way in between. All depends on your perception.

How many more days are you going to be in India?

Well to be honest we love it and hate it, we hate the disrespect shown by the people of India to their own country, but we love everything about it, the people are awesome, the country is just wonderful so we are enjoying it. We have extended our stay by 2 more weeks.

Singapore is REALLY strict in these matters. The result is that they are extremely clean.

Here in Hong Kong, we are not that strict. But we do impose heavy fines on anyone who is caught littering, it definitely helps.

It is indeed surprising how well behaved and law abiding Indians become on reaching Singapore.

Even i sometimes totally loose my cool on the people who spit on the ground in public but i just cant beat the hell out of those poverty striken bastards .

Well to be honest we love it and hate it, we hate the disrespect shown by the people of India to their own country, but we love everything about it, the people are awesome, the country is just wonderful so we are enjoying it. We have extended our stay by 2 more weeks.
Stay has again increased by 1 week :lol: , enjoy mate .

We sure are enjoying it, no place like it on Earth, yes there are a lot of hassles and other nuisances but India is one of those countries that you have to go to with an open mind and accept it for what it is. Being laid back helps as well, because if you aren't then you wont like the country. But Indians are very hospitable people and are always curious to talk to you and get to know you, if I was on Facebook I would have about 2000 Indian friends by now and my kids would have easily over 20k friends lol.

We sure are enjoying it, no place like it on Earth, yes there are a lot of hassles and other nuisances but India is one of those countries that you have to go to with an open mind and accept it for what it is. Being laid back helps as well, because if you aren't then you wont like the country. But Indians are very hospitable people and are always curious to talk to you and get to know you, if I was on Facebook I would have about 2000 Indian friends by now and my kids would have easily over 20k friends lol.
If you are going to be in Bangalore, let me know. I can be of service.

Rightly said.

Back
Top Bottom