What's new

GOI Has Launched Rs.5 and Rs.100 Coin To Honour Shaheed Bhagat Siingh

Bhagat singh was one of the greatest catalyst in our fight to freedom . Still remember his saying that meri dulhan to azadi hai

I can't believe this! Congress is actually putting the pic of its deadliest foe (and one of the greatest heroes of modern India) on the national currency! :yahoo:

Salute to the brave hero. We will never forget him.

you guys need to know what shaheed is and stop using that word

AMM ... I think we know... who is Shaheed...NOT like U people..
if a man tries to cross a road and is hit by a car...is a SHAHEED in Pakistan...
Damn.... u guys also call Babri masjid as Shaheed Babri Masjid ," Hinduon ne hamari masjid Shaheed kar di " .. it was only a building where Ram Mandir was was situated initially.
Supreme court did a good job though ... dividing thr land in half and half. Intelligent.
Same as that eye sore Taj Mahal.. was Shiv mandir called Tejo Mahalya. the b@stard invader changed it to a Mahal.
Sabka hisaab hona chahiye Bhai Log. Jo mandir tha aur masjid mein badal diya gaya use phir se mandir banana chahiye.. aur jo masjid thi use tod kar mandir banaya gaya.. use bhi masjid banay jaye
I guess in India u have to do a LOT to be called a Shaheed... unlike Pakistan..if one of leader kill a donkey in an accident the donkey is branded as shaheed

Come guys, he was Shaheed when we were one country and he died for OUR independence. Stop bringing India and Pakistan hatred in it.

Will it be fatter in thickness than the current/old Rs. 5 coin?

no i have one of rs 5 coin of bhagat singh.thickness of the coin is same as the new rs 5 coins.it's been around 5 day since i have this coin and i am keeping it.

Back
Top Bottom