What's new

Go Nawaz Go!

not being corrupt is not enough my friend. one also need to have vision and plans. nigeria being one of the most corrupt nation also is one of the most progressive african nation. sarkozy berlusconi wrre corrupt but they gave enormous progress to their countries.

not being corrupt is not enough my friend. one also need to have vision and plans. nigeria being one of the most corrupt nation also is one of the most progressive african nation. sarkozy berlusconi wrre corrupt but they gave enormous progress to their countries.
yaar not gona argue with u as i see u dnt have relevant knowledge to be in discussion with... u can keep following vision of zardari, molana, nawaz and altaf .. i dnt care ..

yaar not gona argue with u as i see u dnt have relevant knowledge to be in discussion with... u can keep following vision of zardari, molana, nawaz and altaf .. i dnt care ..

Frankly speaking that IK has no vision ... Even Zardari, Altaf, Sh. Rasheed & SMQ has more vision than him ...........

WHo is that guy who grabbed him by the throat?

This is absolutely despicable. THis is the kind of intolerance and hatred that results in deaths.
He is shutting him down, if you would see, he is trying to put a hand on his mouth, not throat.....

He is shutting him down, if you would see, he is trying to put a hand on his mouth, not throat.....

I think we can all see that where the hand was attempted to plant a smack on his face...

I think we can all see that where the hand was attempted to plant a smack on his face...
Plant a smack? ahan and yet others chanted "lanat ho" when he said "I am a PMA member"...

086b27afdf3d353c672c388c26aebced._.jpg

now their not speaking in public but some party workers in closed venues . Just to get pictures

happened to CM as well. Again he didn't address public just some party workers

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom