What's new

'Go Home' vans could be introduced across Britain, says immigration ministe

It's not the Illegals who are skirting around the law in Britain but the 3-4 gen. good for nothing over zealous inbred religious c|_|nt faced d!ckheads !!!!

tory-van-620_2628143b.jpg

‘Go Home’ vans could be introduced across Britain, the Immigration Minister has said.
Controversial vans telling illegal migrants to leave country or face arrest could appear in more British cities, reveals Mark Harper.
The controversial vans, which carry posters telling illegal migrants to leave the country or face arrest, could appear in more British cities following a trial in London, Mark Harper said.
During July, they were driven around the London boroughs of Barking and Dagenham, Redbridge, Barnet, Brent, Ealing and Hounslow for a week.
Labour accused ministers of "borrowing the language" used by the National Front in the 1970s.
The poster displayed a picture of handcuffs and read: "In the UK illegally?... GO HOME OR FACE ARREST."
The Advertising Standards Agency has cleared the campaign of being offensive but ruled the statistics carried on the van were inaccurate.
Mr Harper said the vans would be rolled out to other areas if the pilot, which is now being evaluated, was deemed to be effective.
“I don’t see any problem with saying to people who have no right to be in the United Kingdom they can’t be here anymore,” he told BBC Question.
“If it’s successful we’ll look at rolling it out, if it’s not successful, we won’t,” he said.
The campaign caused tensions within the Coalition. Vince Cable, the business secretary, said it was “stupid and offensive”. Jeremy Browne, the home office minister who has since lost his job, said he would not allow them to come back.
Separately, a Home Office text message campaign accusing people of being illegal immigrants has received 140 complaints after some people were contacted in error.
Officials have sent messages to almost 40,000 people they suspect of not having a right to be in the UK, instructing them to contact border officials to discuss their immigration status.
Fourteen people had been incorrectly contacted, the Home Office said.
Ministers commissioned Capita, the outsourcing company, to trace people believed to have outstayed their visas.
'Go Home' vans could be introduced across Britain, says immigration minister - Telegraph

possibly the stupidest way to waste money in uk so far lol.
like the illegals are just going to get a change of heart after reading these pathetic adds lol.

It may seem harsh, but perhaps it's the only way.

Let's not get to dramatic,they're driving around in an ice cream van telling illegal immigrants to go home,they ain't puttin' nobody in Sobibor .P

It may seem harsh, but perhaps it's the only way.

No It's stupid & unnecessary not to mention offensive. If you understand Illegals immigration you will not ask this.

14 or 140 out of 40.000 does not seem to be a high ratio of errors for people to be feeling the heat.

You wanna bet its not gonna go farther than this, you wanna bet that pricks like EDL or whatnot will not jump at this chance to make the immigrants community suffer more. It is stupid & unnecessary because if you can drive a van around & ask people to leave then why's the US isn't doing this? & why it will never work, other than to create unnecessary tension in a country that don't need one.

Illegals are breaking the law,so yes,i'm asking honest citizens to uphold the law and report the offenders.I see nothing wrong in abiding by the law.Are you asking people not to denounce a thief/terrorist/criminal/rapist/etc if they know his whereabouts ? Don't come with "illegals are not terrorists",they're breaking the law like any other offenders and they should face the consequences.

Do the concept of "innocent till proven guilty" or human rights mean anything to you? They're illegal you moron they're the small fishes that evade the net. If you study illegal immigrations especially US immigrations you know you cannot just drive a Van around or makes a snitch to tattle on them to make them go away.

The US have the single most powerful organization called the border patrol which have more than enough power to turn Romania into Somalia if wish to, but still to these days they cannot stop the flow of illegals. Now tell me how driving around in a Van is suppose to stop illegals coming to the country.
United States Border Patrol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No It's stupid & unnecessary not to mention offensive. If you understand Illegals immigration you will not ask this.

You wanna bet its not gonna go farther than this, you wanna bet that pricks like EDL or whatnot will not jump at this chance to make the immigrants community suffer more. It is stupid & unnecessary because if you can drive a van around & ask people to leave then why's the US isn't doing this? & why it will never work, other than to create unnecessary tension in a country that don't need one.

Do the concept of "innocent till proven guilty" or human rights mean anything to you? They're illegal you moron they're the small fishes that evade the net. If you study illegal immigrations especially US immigrations you know you cannot just drive a Van around or makes a snitch to tattle on them to make them go away.

The US have the single most powerful organization called the border patrol which have more than enough power to turn Romania into Somalia if wish to, but still to these days they cannot stop the flow of illegals. Now tell me how driving around in a Van is suppose to stop illegals coming to the country.
United States Border Patrol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now listen retard,i just had enough from a guy living in Indonesia throwing insults and finally resorting to country bashing.You're an idiot living in Indonesia guessing away how a continent affected by illegal immigration should handle its business.By definition "illegal" means,well....illegal.What innocence ? Are you that dumb,can't you grasp simple concepts? If they're residing illegally they don't belong there and the host country has every right to expell them by every means ,even if that doesn't sit well with an idiot ranting from Indonesia.

Now listen retard,i just had enough from a guy living in Indonesia throwing insults and finally resorting to country bashing.You're an idiot living in Indonesia guessing away how a continent affected by illegal immigration should handle its business.By definition "illegal" means,well....illegal.What innocence ? Are you that dumb,can't you grasp simple concepts? If they're residing illegally they don't belong there and the host country has every right to expell them by every means ,even if that doesn't sit well with an idiot ranting from Indonesia.

Can you point me where the "Country Bashing" comment located. Cause I can see only your.

Are you perhaps referring to this?
The US have the single most powerful organization called the border patrol which have more than enough power to turn Romania into Somalia if wish to

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/europe...says-immigration-ministe-2.html#ixzz2i9ZyYd1D

These are not insult, these are context & I merely using your country as a reference so you can get a gist of how the US is committed to stop the illegals, but still cannot stop it no matter how much resources or men thrown at it. BTW I'm not joking about the part where the US Border Guard can beat Romania alone by itself. That pretty much tells you how much firepower they have just to stop illegals & still losing.

I never resort to country bashing in this forum except for Individuals in said country. You can check all my post to be sure. After all, are you not free thinking individual why must you feel insulted when your country is insulted. You're not your country the last time I check or are you just an idiot consumed by nationalism like most people here that they can't even think for themselves other than what others tells them to.

& what's your suggestion to stop the tide of immigrants other than this insulting van running around every British cities?

Can you point me where the "Country Bashing" comment located. Cause I can see only your.

Are you perhaps referring to this?

These are not insult, these are context & I merely using your country as a reference so you can get a gist of how the US is committed to stop the illegals, but still cannot stop it no matter how much resources or men thrown at it. BTW I'm not joking about the part where the US Border Guard can beat Romania alone by itself. That pretty much tells you how much firepower they have just to stop illegals & still losing.

I never resort to country bashing in this forum except for Individuals in said country. You can check all my post to be sure. After all, are you not free thinking individual why must you feel insulted when your country is insulted. You're not your country the last time I check or are you just an idiot consumed by nationalism like most people here that they can't even think for themselves other than what others tells them to.

& what's your suggestion to stop the tide of immigrants other than this insulting van running around every British cities?

What country bashing in my post ? I merely pointed out that you live in Indonesia and presume to teach europeans how should they handle their business.It was not the first time you've thrown a personal insult at me in your posts,or maybe in your world "moron" is not an insult.
What nationalism? I am not a brit.Now,contrary to what you may believe,the UK doen't own these illegals anything,they're breaking the law just by beeing there.Do I think the van ideea is stupid ? Hell yeah!! Do i think it's offensive ?NO.They're not out there to pamper to feelings,they're out there trying to solve a problem.I wouldn't have any problems if they deported illewgal immigrants from Romania either.It's their country and they're doing this to protect it.This isn't an open buffet for the third world.

As i've said,it's time for the ordinary british to step up and denounce any illegals they know off.They might not put an end to the problem,that doesn't mean that they don't have to try.

What country bashing in my post ? I merely pointed out that you live in Indonesia and presume to teach europeans how should they handle their business.It was not the first time you've thrown a personal insult at me in your posts,or maybe in your world "moron" is not an insult.
What nationalism? I am not a brit.Now,contrary to what you may believe,the UK doen't own these illegals anything,they're breaking the law just by beeing there.Do I think the van ideea is stupid ? Hell yeah!! Do i think it's offensive ?NO.They're not out there to pamper to feelings,they're out there trying to solve a problem.I wouldn't have any problems if they deported illewgal immigrants from Romania either.It's their country and they're doing this to protect it.This isn't an open buffet for the third world.

As i've said,it's time for the ordinary british to step up and denounce any illegals they know off.They might not put an end to the problem,that doesn't mean that they don't have to try.

I insult individual not country & I say what I say & meant what I meant. "Moron" seems to be up your ally. If you can't take slight insult then why the hell are you doing on the internet where strangers insult strangers on a daily basis.

No! I teach you not European. You're you not your country or geographical expression. I can teach you because I'm better informed on the topic & has done study on the subject. A country need no protection. If you seriously believe that you're a retard. A country is a line on a map set by politicians. Tell that to illegals to them Europe is not a Smorgasbord to them its a matter of life & death.

Your ideas on how to stop illegal immigrations is unrealistic & naive. There's thousands of people in Indonesia waiting for passage to enter Australia they are not afraid to risk their lives, because they're not afraid of death. You think you can stop someone that doesn't fear death? They will just find another creative ways to enter Europe or some other country.

I insult individual not country & I say what I say & meant what I meant. "Moron" seems to be up your ally. If you can't take slight insult then why the hell are you doing on the internet where strangers insult strangers on a daily basis.

No! I teach you not European. You're you not your country or geographical expression. I can teach you because I'm better informed on the topic & has done study on the subject. A country need no protection. If you seriously believe that you're a retard. A country is a line on a map set by politicians. Tell that to illegals to them Europe is not a Smorgasbord to them its a matter of life & death.

Your ideas on how to stop illegal immigrations is unrealistic & naive. There's thousands of people in Indonesia waiting for passage to enter Australia they are not afraid to risk their lives, because they're not afraid of death. You think you can stop someone that doesn't fear death? They will just find another creative ways to enter Europe or some other country.

You sure seem dumb for someone who has done his homework.Let me fill "royal dumbness" on a historical fact,when the sh@t hits the fan,many of these illegalls would wish they would have accepted the van offer.There's a limit if you push people.Before you get hysterical and start calling names again you should be aware that we are only humans and humans have a limit,history is ciclical.The UK authorities are trying to control a situation before it gets out of hand like it did in Russia a few days ago. You want illegals hunted in the streets by "justice mobs" like in Moscow? Because that is what's going to happen in the end if the problem is not corrected.

You sure seem dumb for someone who has done his homework.Let me fill "royal dumbness" on a historical fact,when the sh@t hits the fan,many of these illegalls would wish they would have accepted the van offer.There's a limit if you push people.Before you get hysterical and start calling names again you should be aware that we are only humans and humans have a limit,history is ciclical.The UK authorities are trying to control a situation before it gets out of hand like it did in Russia a few days ago. You want illegals hunted in the streets by "justice mobs" like in Moscow? Because that is what's going to happen in the end if the problem is not corrected.

History is not cyclical its all straight line from here. Beside if you learn History you know that's just series of events deem important to record. There might be some similarity with one historical event with the next, but you have to remember that X is not Y & Britain is not Russia. (sorry about it I'm a history nerd).

You do realize that the catalyst is because of a robbery gone bad. If that's the problem than its a matter with security rather than immigrants. Not to mention the one who started is by groups of Bigots:

"Russia for the Russians" and "White Power".

Moscow police chief Anatoliy Yakunin blamed the rioting, in the Biryulyovo district, on "extremists", many of whom he said were drunk.

Fun Fact: The stabber is from North Caucasus which still parts of the Russian Territory. So that makes it a Russian on Russian violence.

Fun Fact: The stabber is from North Caucasus which still parts of the Russian Territory. So that makes it a Russian on Russian violence.

Killer is from Azerbaidjan - Azerbaidjan is not part of Russian Federation.
Besides in London were immigrants riots couple of years ago. And in Paris even greater turmoil. In Europe with immigrants things much worse, that's why there are such vans.

Killer is from Azerbaidjan - Azerbaidjan is not part of Russian Federation.
Besides in London were immigrants riots couple of years ago. And in Paris even greater turmoil. In Europe with immigrants things much worse, that's why there are such vans.

Ah, So the news have properly identify the perp nationality then? The Reuters only say Northern Caucasus.

Besides in London were immigrants riots couple of years ago. And in Paris even greater turmoil. In Europe with immigrants things much worse

Please:

Mark Duggan, a 29-year-old Tottenham resident, was shot and killed by police in Tottenham, North London, England, on 4 August 2011. The Metropolitan Police stated that officers were attempting to arrest Duggan on suspicion of planning an attack, and that he was in possession of a handgun. Duggan died from a gunshot wound to the chest. The death of Duggan - a black male - resulted in public protest in Tottenham over the circumstances of his killing, fuelled in part by poverty and racial tension.[1] The protests led to conflict with police, escalating into a riot in Tottenham.[2] These events are widely seen as proximate causes for the 2011 England riots.
Death of Mark Duggan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the October and November of 2005, a series of riots by mainly low classe's people occurred in the suburbs of Paris and other French cities,[1][2] involving mainly the burning of cars and public buildings at night starting on 27 October 2005 in Clichy-sous-Bois. Events spread to poor housing projects (the cités HLM) in various parts of France. A state of emergency was declared on 8 November 2005. It was extended for three months on 16 November by the Parliament.[3][4][5]
2005 French riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Video related to the topic:
UK sends mass anti-immigration text messages - YouTube

Just as I predicted.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom