What's new

Go Figure !!!

How can there be "bar some" when things are down on ALL fronts? That doesn't even make sense, unless you meant to say "bar none". (No disrespect intended.)

Woops, my mistake, got totally distracted from the start and back of the post.:oops:
Things, looking down on most fronts.

Woops, my mistake, got totally distracted from the start and back of the post.:oops:
Things, looking down on most fronts.

Thank you for correcting that.

So "most" fronts are looking down, but not all? What bright exceptions do you see?

(BTW, there was not much "distance" between the start and the back of the post for you to get distracted. Signs of ADHD may be? :P )

(j/k)

Thank you for correcting that.

So "most" fronts are looking down, but not all? What bright exceptions do you see?

(BTW, there was not much "distance" between the start and the back of the post for you to get distracted. Signs of ADHD may be? :P )

(j/k)

The reason was Ipod. Small screen, the start and end are not in one screen.

As for the bright parts in pakistan, there are a few good people still in the country. Some individual efforts, although they may not bring a wholesale change, but they can be an instigator, a spark plug, and get more people to join them.

As for the bright parts in pakistan, there are a few good people still in the country. Some individual efforts, although they may not bring a wholesale change, but they can be an instigator, a spark plug, and get more people to join them.

What good is a spark plug without the rest of the engine in working order?

Individual efforts, noble as they are, cannot replace national level policies that set the direction of a whole country.

What good is a spark plug without the rest of the engine in working order?

Individual efforts, noble as they are, cannot replace national level policies that set the direction of a whole country.

For that we'll just have to wait for the elections then!

And I think the whole setup is waiting for elections, as I said in my older post in previous page i think.

And the engine can be built and repaired, can it be not?

For that we'll just have to wait for the elections then!

And I think the whole setup is waiting for elections, as I said in my older post in previous page i think.

And the engine can be built and repaired, can it be not?

Yessir, engines can be rebuilt very well, and elections may just do the trick for Pakistan this time around. Agreed! :D

Yessir, engines can be rebuilt very well, and elections may just do the trick for Pakistan this time around. Agreed! :D

That's the spirit!!!

You can return to being a pessimist now!!!:D

Now Zardari has stopped the increase of electricity cost.

Without any proper planning, any meetings etc etc, a political stunt will go horribly wrong.

PPP want to gain votes, and His Royal Highness, wakes up after 4.5 years to the electricity situation, and issues a royal decree that no increase in prices per unit.

Now this will have serious repercussions, the debt will further increase, and more money will be pumped in, debts taken to bridge this shortfall of money (created by not increasing prices), and the tale goes on.

Somebody smack some sense into these people not to play politics in situations like these. (More provinces a few days back, now this)

Now Zardari has stopped the increase of electricity cost.

Without any proper planning, any meetings etc etc, a political stunt will go horribly wrong.

PPP want to gain votes, and His Royal Highness, wakes up after 4.5 years to the electricity situation, and issues a royal decree that no increase in prices per unit.

Now this will have serious repercussions, the debt will further increase, and more money will be pumped in, debts taken to bridge this shortfall of money (created by not increasing prices), and the tale goes on.

Somebody smack some sense into these people not to play politics in situations like these. (More provinces a few days back, now this)

And then you call me a pessimist! :D

Is this any way to run a nuclear armed country?

And then you call me a pessimist! :D

Is this any way to run a nuclear armed country?

Well, this ain't the way to run any country!!!

But there are some shining spots in some places!!

But the problem is, those shining spots are not running the country!!!

Somebody put some sense into the idiot who is on an official tour to the UK.

There is no earthly entity, human, force or prayer that can do what you ask, Sir. None.

Koi aur kaam bata dein, woh ho jayega (sawai Zardari key).

That guy said that 'if people want to leave they can go, and then smiled' .

Could you believe it???

Now a FATA issue is being created.

That guy said that 'if people want to leave they can go, and then smiled' .

Could you believe it???

Now a FATA issue is being created.

Lol yeah and you gotta see that anchor's face when he was sharing his wisdom pearls :lol:

There is no earthly entity, human, force or prayer that can do what you ask, Sir. None.

Koi aur kaam bata dein, woh ho jayega (sawai Zardari key).

A politician who is not even qualified to head a union council has become head of the state!

Lol yeah and you gotta see that anchor's face when he was sharing his wisdom pearls :lol:

His "pearls" are non-existent. ;)

A politician who is not even qualified to head a union council has become head of the state!

Yes, that is what scares me about how Pakistan elects and selects its leaders. SCARY.

Back
Top Bottom