What's new

Gnawing issues in China-India relations

Nobody is claiming China is perfect, but India had no problem being friends with the Communist USSR, why can't it be friends with Communist China?

India is very peace loving country brother,you can check the Indian history or easily gues by the current scenarios how patient it is.
I dont think there is anythng related to any country being commmunist or democratic...its just that India belives in dmocracy and that has nothing to do with the relation with other countries.

And as far as china is concerned,I think the picture has changed a lot,infact the relation between India and China is growing more than it was ever and thats a very good sign for the countries for further developement and peace for the region.

My only real issue with China

You want to be friends with Pakistan , go ahead. We may not like it , we can live with it.

But don't try to be the mediator between India and Pak

I don't think it is possible for India to live with Chinese support of Pak as long as Pak continues with a policy of supporting terrorism.

It must always be kept in mind that each time Indian women, children, civilians get blown up in trains and buses, it is Chinese-supplied nuclear technology that is protecting the perpetrators in Pakistan.

Issue like border adjustments, Dalai Lama can be managed but if China supports a state waging terrorism against India then it will definitely have an impact on Indo-Chinese relations.

Back
Top Bottom