What's new

Featured GNA has just announced a ceasefire in Libya .

What you are basically saying is; the Russians would have been able to achieve what the Egyptians wouldn’t have been able to in Libya? Do you think Russia would have had a significant intervention in Libya? fr?...
I wasn’t referring to Russia at all..In fact Russia changed its stand after the visit of the Algerian foreign minister and his meeting with Lavrov. This peace agreement came from that meeting..and I don’t think Egypt or Turkey were looking for a fight over Lybia.

I wasn’t referring to Russia at all..In fact Russia changed its stand after the visit of the Algerian foreign minister and his meeting with Lavrov. This peace agreement came from that meeting..and I don’t think Egypt or Turkey were looking for a fight over Lybia.

Algeria buy Su-30 from Russia to make deal with Putin about Libya.

Algeria buy Su-30 from Russia to make deal with Putin about Libya.
70 % of Algerian Army equipment is of Russian origin and Algeria and Russia have a strategic alliance dating since the 60’s...and new aircrafts have nothing to do with Russia new vision for Lybia...It is just the Algerian government took action ,with the ever changing Lybian situation threaten ,her borders...The Bouteflika’s years were the cause of the Lybian disintegration.

Last edited:
UN Security Council discussion on Libya is on going now

Everyone here was making fun of the Egyptian red line,but Egyptian threats were enough to deter Turkish/GNA threats to take Sirte and Jufra,both prefering to avoid a disastrous confrontation with the Egyptian armed forces.

Oh yeah, all the kids here were all laughing and bouncing off the walls waiting to see it happen thinking there was going to be some disaster and then WOOOOP!!! What? Nothing? You mean the GNA cowered and failed in its several attempts to take both and then just fell asleep because they figured they couldn't sack the city with Haftar's army in there, try to occupy Juffra since the Whattiyya was such a cakewalk..........instead now they have to beat Haftar and the LNA in both location and then face the wrath of the EGY army from the men to the hardware to guns to the jets etc?! looool! No thanks was the quick answer to that one lol.

Oh, and @Vergennes , I guess we all know which Rafales were the ones that came in undetected and destroyed the turkey hawk batteries in an amazing show of stealth and penetration and perfect destruction without a single loss and return to bass safely. That was incredible, but then again you would think we would be used to that from the French pilots flying those amazing machines. When after the fact of an operation like that and you have the entire world guessing who it was and not knowing until several months later when I guess it comes out in a publication, that is some pretty serious military aviation operations that performed just like stealthy aircraft. Very well done, my friend. Can you tell us at least which L'armee De L'Air squadron it was? Were they Naval Task Force 473?:lol::tup:

The US ordered puppet SISI to sign maritime deal with Greece to stop Turkiye ..... and you brainwashed jokers including Goming-21 said that Here, enjoy another AL SISI RED LINE
View attachment 663268

You just called me a joker and I guess the moderation is ok with that around here. But it's funny how they deleted that same picture after I put it up, sighting some BS about it being an instigating or trolling photo and I never insulted or called anyone a joker. I couldn't believe the rubbish I was reading from the "anonymous" moderator about this picture and yet here you are reposting it and obviously it's ok this time with that moderator since he obviously hates Egypt and Egyptians but is a Turkey lover and is ok with you posting it and calling me, a joker. Funny how those things work, ey? :lol:

Here's another fun one for you.

ErDOGanTheClown.jpg

Erdogan's Sirte offensive went badly. Multiple TB2 drones were lost to Russian air force MiG-29SMT combat jets at Jufra. GNA pickups were decimated by UAE air force Wing Loong II attack planes at Jufra.

Those TB2 have left a trail on bones parts all over Libya. They'll be digging up antiquities in the Libyan desert 100 years from now and they'll be finding props and panels from the countless drones that kicked the old dreaded bucket and ate the ol' desert sand.

EdZXcIhXYAEuaGR.jpg

You just called me a joker and I guess the moderation is ok with that around here. But it's funny how they deleted that same picture after I put it up, sighting some BS about it being an instigating or trolling photo and I never insulted or called anyone a joker. I couldn't believe the rubbish I was reading from the "anonymous" moderator about this picture and yet here you are reposting it and obviously it's ok this time with that moderator since he obviously hates Egypt and Egyptians but is a Turkey lover and is ok with you posting it and calling me, a joker. Funny how those things work, ey? :lol:

Turkiye and Russia are big players in Libya ..... puppet SISI's weak Egypt even can not enter Libya .. hidding behind of Russia - France and barking

HAFTAR , Egypt , The Uae lost in Libya .... joker

TURKIYE'S RED LİNES

-- Turkiye always will protect its rights and Blue home land in the Eastern Mediterranean
-- Turkiye is in Iraq and Syria to fight terrorism to protect Turkish People and Turkiye's territorial integrity
-- Turkiye is in Azerbaijan against bandit Armenia-Russia-France-The Uae alliance
-- Turkiye is in Libya to protect Blue home land in the Eastern Mediterranean .. ( bandit HAFTAR , France , Russia , Egypt and The Uae attacked the UN recognized legal Libyan government to destroy alliance between Turkiye and Libya )

so We TURKS dont care about Terror Organizations and traitor puppet Arab Dictators who works for Amrican-Israeli interests

TURKIYE'S RED LİNES

-- Turkiye always will protect its rights and Blue home land in the Eastern Mediterranean
-- Turkiye is in Iraq and Syria to fight terrorism to protect Turkish People and Turkiye's territorial integrity
-- Turkiye is in Azerbaijan against bandit Armenia-Russia-France-The Uae alliance
-- Turkiye is in Libya to protect Blue home land in the Eastern Mediterranean .. ( bandit HAFTAR , France , Russia , Egypt and The Uae attack the UN recognized legal Libyan government to destroy alliance between Turkiye and Libya )

so We TURKS dont care about Terror Organizations and traitor puppet Arab Dictators who works for Amrican-Israeli interests
It's easy for you to just hitting the keyboard, eventually you are not the one who died on the field, you are not the one who works in the central bank, you are not the one works in foreign affair minister....

It's easy for you to just hitting the keyboard, eventually you are not the one who died on the field, you are not the one who works in the central bank, you are not the one works in foreign affair minister....

its not my personal wishful thinking ...... its official Turkish policy ..... you cockroach

I am saying again TURKIYE'S RED LİNES

-- Turkiye is in Libya to protect Blue home land in the Eastern Mediterranean .. ( bandit HAFTAR , France , Russia , Egypt and The Uae attacked the UN recognized legal Libyan government to destroy alliance between Turkiye and Libya )

Last edited:
It's good that GNA listened well to the Egyptian order, no one can protect them if they started the war .

It's good that GNA listened well to the Egyptian order, no one can protect them if they started the war .

Turkiye kicked Greece+France combined in the Eastern Mediterranean
what about weak Egypt ? its so easy to beat Egypt ..... Egypt is tiger paper . nothing else

Nobody cares about Egypt ..... Turkiye and Russia agreed on Sirte-Jufra line in Libya

and no one can protect weak Egypt if they started the war
Egypt doesnt have capability to attack Turkiye but Turkish Ballistic and Cruise Missiles BORA , SOM , ATMACA and soon GEZGIN can destroy Airbases in Cairo and Alexandria also Sidi Barrani Airbase in a day ..... and GAME OVER !

İts time to test 1.000km Ballistic Missiles on Cairo and Alexandria also Sidi Barrani Airbase
1599206847580.png

1599206873599.png

and ROKETSAN carbon filament Engine housing with flexible nozzle ....... if anybody knows about militaty technology they knows what that means
1599207496114.png

loser Egypt , France , The Uae and puppet HAFTAR who are nothing without Russia in Libya
Turkiye and Russia are big players in Libya ..... puppet SISI's weak Egypt even can not reach to Sirte .. hidding behind of Russia - France and barking

our enemy is not Egypt and Egyptian People .... Egypt should be smart being friend to Turkiye instead of enemy

Last edited:
and ROKETSAN carbon filament Engine housing with flexible nozzle ....... if anybody knows about militaty technology they knows what that means

I am not knowledgeable in military rocketry. Could you elaborate what it means?

Turkiye kicked Greece+France combined in the Eastern Mediterranean
what about weak Egypt ? its so easy to beat Egypt ..... Egypt is tiger paper . nothing else

Nobody cares about Egypt ..... Turkiye and Russia agreed on Sirte-Jufra line in Libya

and no one can protect weak Egypt if they started the war
Egypt doesnt have capability to attack Turkiye but Turkish Ballistic and Cruise Missiles BORA , SOM , ATMACA and soon GEZGIN can destroy Airbases in Cairo and Alexandria also Sidi Barrani Airbase in a day ..... and GAME OVER !

İts time to test 1.000km Ballistic Missiles on Cairo and Alexandria also Sidi Barrani Airbase
View attachment 666526
View attachment 666527

View attachment 666528

loser Egypt , France , The Uae and puppet HAFTAR who are nothing without Russia in Libya
Turkiye and Russia are big players in Libya ..... puppet SISI's weak Egypt even can not reach to Sirte .. hidding behind of Russia - France and barking

our enemy is not Egypt and Egyptian People .... Egypt should be smart being friend to Turkiye instead of enemy
No deal between Russia and Turkey for ceasefire ,even Russia or Turkey didn't declare that. Turkish FM said since 3 months that GNA will not go back untill they take sirte and jufra but after the Egyptian threat ,Erdogan get back and afraid , i even didn't read all your repeated post .Egypt said stop war so the war has stopped and GNA declared that , good boy sarraj ,Egypt will smash GNA if even moved one km to sirte , Bye Bye Erdojan .

Last edited:
I think Bashagha will be candidate in the elections, but now I believe he might meet opposition from others in Western Libya causing further complications... The rest of Libya could only be seeing Aguila Saleh IMO. So; No Sarraj, No Haftar, Bashagha and Aguila could be the main if not the only two. That I think could pretty much please France since BHL has taken Bashagha’s side which to me means that France and Bashagha could be allies - if someone in the GNA was to seek France as a backbone it’ll be him and of course Aguila has France under the blue colour.

Back
Top Bottom