What's new

Featured GNA has just announced a ceasefire in Libya .

Like two Mistrals, five Rafales will save Egypt. LNA failed to take Tripoli, some people are not aware of the long term danger.

Like two Mistrals, five Rafales will save Egypt. LNA failed to take Tripoli, some people are not aware of the long term danger.

And GNA failed to take Benghazi. So what's your point? Tripoli requires millions of barrels of oil from Turkey. And that's very expensive for Turkey.

even old F-4s can destroy HAWK ADs and can return to base safely ...... because of armed with 280km SOM Cruise Missile

They attacked on HAWK Air Defense System from 100 km away safe distance and HAWK System has range of only 45-50 km

Turkiye deployed KORKUT 35mm SPAAGs with airburst ammunition and HISAR-O Air Defense Systems in Al Watiya Base to intercept Cruise Missiles

and if needed , Turkish F-16s will hunt MIG-29s and SU-24s in Libya to protect balance of power between GNA and LNA

Turkish Armed Forces will show full of power to destroy LNA , WAGNER and mercenaries from Syria,Sudan,Yemen,etc

Daydreamer Russia will get her lesson in Libya as like We gave a lesson to daydreamer the US-France in Syria
In reality Turkey is in no shape to take in anyone in the Med, that is just bravado talk. Turkey is patch , filling the absence of NATO..Ifvthe Democrats wins the WhiteHouse, the US gets involved and Turkey will withdraw..no more no less..

LOL! Look who's talking about delirium! :lol: The guy who didn't have the guts to actually quote me and who obviously didn't even read the entire quote!
Why read a load of bullshit..I got the essential and responded accordingly

lol, even the French are refuting a single Rafale crash while in Egypt they've resigned to one of the 2-seaters crashing and one pilot surviving and the other dying and here you are pushing a false narrative of 2 Rafales!! lol. Oh yeah, I saw another delusional post from you claiming the EAF also lost 2 MiG-35s LOLOL! Oh boy....
Egypt lost two Rafales...and the Rafales given to Egypt don’t enjoy the full capabilities of the aircraft itself...be serious and stop the bravado talk...and then, maybe I‘ll take you seriously...and read your articles...

What did these stupid Arabs get for turnig against there state. Hadith clearly say one fitna will be worst than the last one. So they traded in Gaddafi for complete breakdown of the state. Now the Lebanese are wanting the same thing.
The mosque is down the road..Turn left near the shish kabbab join..This is beer join.

Rafale has Spectra EW that can easily fool vintage Hawk radar. On top of that, Rafale stationed at Jufra airbase certainly has the range to destroy Hawk at Watiya. SCALP stand off weapon can destroy Hawk before Hawk can know it's coming.
Rafales delivered to Egypt didn’t come with the weaponry you cited. With what Egypt has acquired, it would have been difficult for them to accomplish that task..

In reality Turkey is in no shape to take in anyone in the Med, that is just bravado talk. Turkey is patch , filling the absence of NATO..Ifvthe Democrats wins the WhiteHouse, the US gets involved and Turkey will withdraw..no more no less..

Daydreamers keep dreaming dream is free

we have seen the US and France in Syria .... ROJOVA is dead
nobody can steal oil/gas reserves and MAVI VATAN ( Blue homeland ) from the Turks in the Eastern Mediterranean

Turkiye is not Iraq or Syria or Libya or Algeria ...... and Turks are not pathetic Arabs

And GNA failed to take Benghazi. So what's your point? Tripoli requires millions of barrels of oil from Turkey. And that's very expensive for Turkey.
I don't want to say stuff that your small brain can't handle.

Egypt lost two Rafales...and the Rafales given to Egypt don’t enjoy the full capabilities of the aircraft itself...
How or why did we lose a second Rafale? And what is it does the EAF miss precisely?
Rafales delivered to Egypt didn’t come with the weaponry you cited.
Nope we do have at least 50 SCALP missiles, I don’t have a ‘photo’ because simply the EAF doesn’t have public photographers.

How or why did we lose a second Rafale? And what is it does the EAF miss precisely?

Nope we do have at least 50 SCALP missiles, I don’t have a ‘photo’ because simply the EAF doesn’t have public photographers.

It's an exercise in futility, my friend. The guy still thinks I was talking about the EAF LOL! He can't even read for crying out loud and his adamant behavior is only a method to avoid embarrassment instead of owning up to the fact that he screwed up and didn't read the whole paragraph to realize I was talking about the French Rafales, not the EAF. But he's so butthung on Egypt LOLOL that the minute anyone from Egypt or the word Egypt is uttered, he goes into one of these fanatical fits.

You know what they say about people who behave that way and the relationship to insanity, right? There you go. That's what we're dealing with here.

I've called him out on so many lies he's posted about Egypt it's started to get boring.
Oh, I forgot, he also DESPERATELY wants to tell everyone here that it was Algeria that performed that attack LOLOLOL!!!!! That's his ultimate motive to all the BS he's spreading.

Egyptian Rafale is vastly superior to Turkish F-16. F-16 can match up to Mirage 2000 but not Rafale. F-16 and Mirage 2000 are same generation. F-35 and Rafale are same generation. F-35 replaces F-16 the same way Rafale replaces Mirage 2000. It's no brainer Turkey at Watiya airbase cannot match up to Egypt at Jufra airbase.

F-35 and Rafale are same generation.

F-35 is 5th gen and Rafale is 4,5 generation

in a few yars Turkish CCIP modernized F-16s will have also 4,5 gen capability with Aselsan GaN based AESA Radar

and 24 Egyptian Rafales armed with only 60 km MICA air to air missiles never can match with 192 combat ready Turkish F-16 block50+/52 armed with 75km AIM-120B and 120km AIM-120C7 air to air Missiles ...also Boeing E7-T AEWCs for network centric Warfare

and in a conflict Turkish Ballistic and Cruise Missiles can destroy Sidi Barrani Air Base in Egypt and GAME OVER !

weak Egypt+Greece can not match with regional super power Turkiye

its time to test 1.000 km BORA Ballistic Missiles on Sidi Barrani Air Base in Egypt
1599833484995.png

Last edited:
and 24 Egyptian Rafales armed with only 60 km MICA air to air missiles never can match with 192 combat ready Turkish F-16 block50+/52 armed with 75km AIM-120B and 120km AIM-120C7 air to air Missiles ...also Boeing E7-T AEWCs for network centric Warfar

Egypt Rafales are armed with Meteor range 100+ km. Furthermore, Egypt Rafale at Jufra airbase are complemented by Russian air force Su-35 armed with 100+ km range R-77-1 and Greek / UAE air force F-16 Block 60 armed with AIM-120C7, all of which are superior to Turkish air force F-16 Block 50. Furthermore, US imposed arms embargo on Turkey for being hostile to Israel. That means no F-16 upgrade for Turkey's F-16 Block 50 bought in the 90s.

Last edited:
Egypt Rafales are armed with Meteor range 100+ km. Furthermore, Egypt Rafale at Jufra airbase are complemented by Russian air force Su-35 armed with 100+ km range R-77-1 and Greek / UAE air force F-16 Block 60 armed with AIM-120C7, all of which are superior to Turkish air force F-16 Block 50. Furthermore, US imposed arms embargo on Turkey for being hostile to Israel. That means no F-16 upgrade for Turkey's F-16 Block 50 bought in the 90s.
Nope, Egypt is to get the export variant of the meteor when it’s completed, you’re right about the Russian part and the US has an embargo on Turkey because of the oil money they are fed by the Gulf States through AIPAC.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom