What's new

Global Power Shifting East?

religion is imp to them agreed, but our religion is different from ur following. all my frnds are hindus and non of them go to mandir even once a month leave praying to god even once a day. but they all say we believe in god. this is 90% of india. even if they go to temple that is a formality and sometimes forced by parents. loll unlike muslims who pray 5 times a day, i truly respect every religion, but 90% of indias today believe spending too much time on religion is stupidity. u wanna hve a poll on it.

Muslims pray five times because it's in our religion, you idiot. Muslims don't have to go to a Masjid to pray, they can pray at home. Do you have to go to a temple to worship to your God? No, right, you can do it at home.

Dumbass Indian... We won't allow you to Lahore ever again if you keep this up...

Muslims pray five times because it's in our religion, you idiot. Muslims don't have to go to a Masjid to pray, they can pray at home. Do you have to go to a temple to worship to your God? No, right, you can do it at home.

Dumbass Indian... We won't allow you to Lahore ever again if you keep this up...

as i said u can have a poll on how many hindus go to temple or even pray to home, they might believe in god but no one in todays india takes religion seriously.

sorry i hate lahore.

But they prefer praying on road??

paris-street-prayers.jpg

as i said u can have a poll on how many hindus go to temple or even pray to home, they might believe in god but no one in todays india takes religion seriously.

sorry i hate lahore.

But RiazHaq pulled up a PEW poll that said 92% of Indians take religion seriously... I'm seriously questioning your intelligence now...

Besides, if you tell your mother you hate Lahore... There will be a big slap mark on your face...

But they prefer praying on road??

Devout Muslims do that... Especially poor Indian Muslims that are discriminated so much they can't get a loan for a home... Only 5% of Muslims in India were eligible for a loan.

But RiazHaq pulled up a PEW poll that said 92% of Indians take religion seriously... I'm seriously questioning your intelligence now...

Besides, if you tell your mother you hate Lahore... There will be a big slap mark on your face...

my mother and dad both hate pakistan, dont know what ur talking about, why in the world my mom would love pak u :crazy:

Devout Muslims do that... Especially poor Indian Muslims that are discriminated so much they can't get a loan for a home... Only 5% of Muslims in India were eligible for a loan.

We indians are poor, don't have food. forget about loan for home.

my mother and dad both hate pakistan, dont know what ur talking about, why in the world my mom would love pak u :crazy:

So your family wouldn't mind if we do Operation Bluestar on Nankana Sahib, Panja Sahib, Dera Sahib...

C'mon man, don't speak BS, your family would probably kill someone if we bombed our Sikhs sites, especially Nankana Sahib where Sikhism founder was born.

So your family wouldn't mind if we do Operation Bluestar on Nankana Sahib, Panja Sahib, Dera Sahib...

C'mon man, don't speak BS, your family would probably kill someone if we bombed our Sikhs sites, especially Nankana Sahib where Sikhism founder was born.

dude every sikh will feel bad if u do that but since its on ur soil and ur property, do whatever the hell u want. that willl definitely anger pakistani sikh more than indian sikhs.

dude every sikh will feel bad if u do that but since its on ur soil and ur property, do whatever the hell u want. that willl definitely anger pakistani sikh more than indian sikhs.

It will anger all Sikhs... Not just Pakistani Sikhs.

there was no such thing as 'india' before the british came and glued those small indian kingdoms together.
so putting 'india' in those graphs is ridiculous.
it was not a united union.

india is a union like the soviet union is a union.
tamil nadu is a country, india is a union.
ukraine is a country, soviet union is a union.
england is a country, britain is a union.

there was no such thing as 'india' before the british came and glued those small indian kingdoms together.
so putting 'india' in those graphs is ridiculous.
it was not a united union.

india is a union like the soviet union is a union.
tamil nadu is a country, india is a union.
ukraine is a country, soviet union is a union.
england is a country, britain is a union.

So whats the problem? I think now u earned ur 50cents, please have noodle soup.

sooner or later indians cant achieve 74% litracy rate, its actually 37 % and their govt exaggerating.
yup and 96% enrolement rate is also fake made up:rofl:, u can cry but cant change the destiny of your country.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom