What's new

Global IT Industry, Where is TCS!!

Phoenix89

Reaction score
Country
India
Now, i worked in TCS for two years and thought it is one of the best outsourcing Firms in the world. It's not in the list. wtf hehe....even NIIT is there on 65 :what:....
Is there something that i am missing here??

The 2012 Global Outsourcing 100 Rankings:

1. Accenture
2. Infosys
3. HCL Technologies
4. CBRE
5. ISS
6. NCR
7. Wipro Technologies
8. Capgemini
9. CSC
10.TeleTech

Ref: IAOP.org

Anyways, proud of Infosys though!!

what it suppose to do with Indian defence... bro please check once before posting any thing...

what it suppose to do with Indian defence... bro please check once before posting any thing...

Dude there are so many things people talk about here that are even worse...I am just posting something that i found unusual!!...

Dude there are so many things people talk about here that are even worse...I am just posting something that i found unusual!!...

hmmm what i mean... post in right section bro.... carry on.... im not IT professional but electrical engineer :cheers:

TCS is above rankings and the current CROWN holder bro.. The winner of these Rankings will get the chance to Challenge TCS for the CROWN. ;)

IMO accenture deserves it. Its 'almost' an Indian company :lol:

Most of their senior positions are managed by Indian citizens.

Except TCS and HCL all the indian It companies are struggling currently..

haha..... Hcl tech. which is Indias fourth largest IT services company has reportedly grown by a massive 29 % in net profit in the fourth quarter .

No doubt it will be in top from India . But globally it should be on top 20 atleast :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom