What's new

‘Glaring errors’ in MHA’s dossier on Dawood

Is there any International award like noble prize etc for propaganda too? Or the Guinness book of world record entertains any such record?

@syedali73 @Indus Falcon
;)
India Dummies.PNG

Kuch ba Kaho, Modi ne Jala rakhi h... Topic jo ho.. Indian se Jyada Pakistani karte h Modi Modi...

btw, Mr. Falcon Modi was Never Found Guilty of ANY CHARGES by the Courts.
Falcome Mia, Jab Apne ghar Sheeshe k Ho.. Dusre p Pattar Nahi Phekte.

While Your ( "Butcher" ?) Army did This : 1971 Bangladesh genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A lot of what you have stated is just your stupid propaganda. Nothing else. But here is something from Times of India!!

No entry for Modi into US: visa denied
INDIATIMES NEWS NETWORK | Mar 18, 2005,

NEW DELHI: In a severe rebuke to Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, the United States has denied him entry to America.

Taking a strong stand against the senior BJP leader and Hindutva icon, the US Consular division on Friday denied him a "diplomatic visa", apparently holding him responsible for the communal riots in Gujarat in 2002 which claimed over 2000 lives.

In addition, his tourist/business visa which was already granted has also been revoked under a section of US Immigration and Nationality Act.

A US embassy spokesman confirmed that the "Chief Minister of Gujarat Narendra Modi had applied for but was denied diplomatic visa under 214 (b) of Immigration and Nationality Act because he was not coming for a purpose that qualify for a diplomatic visa."

When pointed out that Modi was already holding a tourist-cum-business visa, the spokesman said Modi's "existing tourist/business visa has been revoked under Section 212 (a)(2)(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act."

The Section makes any foreign government official who was responsible or "directly carried out, at any time, particularly severe violations of religions freedom" ineligible for the visa.

US officials argued that the State Department's stand on Gujarat riots were based largely on the reports of India's National Human Rights Commission findings and other independent Indian sources.

Its conclusions on Gujarat riots and the role of the then BJP government, state police, and other official organs as well as Chief Minister Narendra Modi, are all contained in detail in the US State Department's annual reports on human rights and religious freedom.

Officials confirmed that with the denial of his visa, Modi now has no chance of entering the United States, where he has a large number of right-wing Gujarati following.

Outrage in US

Liberal groups, with active support from several US Congressmen have been carrying out an e-mail campaign against Modi's visit to the US.

On Tuesday John Conyers Jr, Democrat Congressman from Michigan, had moved a resolution in the House of Representatives condemning Modi's conduct during the riots.

Modi was to leave for the US on Sunday, according to his original plan.

Congressman Conyers said the US State Department "has discussed the role of Modi and his government in promoting attitudes of racial supremacy, racial hatred, and the legacy of Nazism through his government's support of school textbooks in which Nazism is glorified."

Conyers' resolution in the House says Modi revised school textbooks to describe the "charismatic personality of Hitler the Supremo", while failing to acknowledge the Nazi extermination policies, the concentration camps, and the religious persecution.

"Such conduct by such a high-ranking foreign official undermines internationally-recognised fundamental rights and the directives of Congress under the International Religious Freedom Act of 1998," the resolution said.

There are other active campaigns against Modi in the US by liberal groups against Modi.

Though Modi had emerged as a Hindutva icon and a star campaigner for BJP immediately after the riots, in recent times BJP state units in Bihar, Haryana and Jharkhand have been wary of getting him to campaign for them in the state Assembly elections.

Senior BJP leaders Atal Bihari Vajpayee and LK Advani have admitted that the riots was a blot in six-year tenure of National Democratic Alliance government.

In a recent interview, KR Narayanan, who was then the President, has accused Vajpayee government of blocking his efforts and requests to restore peace and normalcy in Gujarat

No entry for Modi into US: visa denied - The Times of India

02_Narendra-Modis-headgear.jpg

Taking a strong stand against the senior BJP leader and Hindutva icon, the US Consular division on Friday denied him a "diplomatic visa", apparently holding him responsible for the communal riots in Gujarat in 2002 which claimed over 2000 lives.
View attachment 250652

Should I Quote What Indian or Western Medis Claim about "BigWigs" in Pakistan ?
Besides, "holding him responsible" is not equivalent to "was responsbile" , its Upon the INDIAN COURTS to Judge.
I would agree that Modi as a CM, did a Blunder and but that was aresult of local Gujrat Politics.

During Iran Hostange Crisis, The Opposition Paid Iranians to DELAY THE RELEASE of FRENCH HOSTAGES. Who benifited ? The next President. Jaq Shiraq. Politics is Dirty and Mody was a Victim.

On a Sharp Contrast, Bangladesh Genocide is NOT a Propaganda, YOUR ARMY Killed its own fellow country men. 3 Million Muslims Butched. It was ORDERED to RAPE , LOOt and MURDER. and I dont need INDIAN Sources.

Its a Reality.

Should I Quote What Indian or Western Medis Claim about "BigWigs" in Pakistan ?
Besides, "holding him responsible" is not equivalent to "was responsbile" , its Upon the INDIAN COURTS to Judge.
I would agree that Modi as a CM, did a Blunder and but that was aresult of local Gujrat Politics.

During Iran Hostange Crisis, The Opposition Paid Iranians to DELAY THE RELEASE of FRENCH HOSTAGES. Who benifited ? The next President. Jaq Shiraq. Politics is Dirty and Mody was a Victim.

On a Sharp Contrast, Bangladesh Genocide is NOT a Propaganda, YOUR ARMY Killed its own fellow country men. 3 Million Muslims Butched. It was ORDERED to RAPE , LOOt and MURDER. and I dont need INDIAN Sources.

Its a Reality.

You an deflect all you want, but you can't change the following:

1) Modi was DENIED a visa to the US.

2) Modi admitted, India supported Mukhti Bani and actively supported the formation of Bangladesh.

Based on the above two points, what ever you say amounts to nothing more than blind jingoism.

Now please feel free to continue ranting!

You an deflect all you want, but you can't change the following:

1) Modi was DENIED a visa to the US.

2) Modi admitted, India supported Mukhti Bani and actively supported the formation of Bangladesh.

Based on the above two points, what ever you say amounts to nothing more than blind jingoism.

Now please feel free to continue ranting!

#1. Are all people Denied VISA , Butchers ? What a Hillarious Logic.
Besides, Should I Post what all US has to say about Pakistan ? Then Dont complain its all a Lie.

#2. Yes, INDIA did Support, But The Topic of Discussion is WHAT DID PAK ARMY DO ? If India was Wrong , Attack India, Kill Indians, NOT YOUR OWN COUNTRY MEN. What was acjieved by Raping Thousands of YOUR OWN CITIZENS ?

#3, You Brough Modi in this Thread. You are ranting over Modi in a Thread over Dossiers.

#1. Are all people Denied VISA , Butchers ? What a Hillarious Logic.
Besides, Should I Post what all US has to say about Pakistan ? Then Dont complain its all a Lie.

#2. Yes, INDIA did Support, But The Topic of Discussion is WHAT DID PAK ARMY DO ? If India was Wrong , Attack India, Kill Indians, NOT YOUR OWN COUNTRY MEN. What was acjieved by Raping Thousands of YOUR OWN CITIZENS ?

#3, You Brough Modi in this Thread. You are ranting over Modi in a Thread over Dossiers.
Goes to show the credibility of a country that elects mass murderers!

Goes to show the credibility of a country that elects mass murderers!

In Otherwords, Sorry , Im Out of Points, Since i cannot answer your LOGICAL points Direct, I will run away with Answers like Above.

Besides, The Man you are talking about Just Got $75 Billion Deal with your Former Ally. You Guys keep Basish Modi, while he Conquers the World.

In Otherwords, Sorry , Im Out of Points, Since i cannot answer your LOGICAL points Direct, I will run away with Answers like Above.

No you are deflecting like a true inferiority complex ridden indian! See the only reason YOU come to an enemies forum, is to cool down your inferiority complexes and stroke your delusions of Grandeur.

The dossiers you provide a ridiculous to put it politely. Filled with nonsense.

Coming to the butcher of Gujarat, he was denied because of his involvement in the Gujarat massacre, as per YOUR media.

Read it again, and again, and again till you get it through your thick skull.The yellow elixir you keep drinking, is seriously effecting your brain!

As to what the Pak Army do or did not do, is secondary. The question is why was India meddling in Pakistani affairs? Which it is doing till today. It's policies have miserably failed in Afghanistan, Baluchistan etc and will continue to fail. You can sit and cry, howl and scream, but the fact of the matter is you are on an enemy forum, trying to act hide your inferiority complexes. Keep on ranting, just shows who you really are!

You have a Habbit of NOT ANSWERING the ORIGINAL POINT and Divert the WHole Discussion by ADDING a NEW STUFF.

Firstly, I was NOT Commeinting on OUTCOME of Investigation or Existance of Dawood, but the Error in Dossier.
Get back on Topic. Dont get Offtopic.

Secondly, How can You Settle an Investigation or atleast Choose not to investigate Further in the light of new proofs ? Pakistan has been Saying for YEARS that OBL was NOT in Pakistan, did that Change the Reality ?

Thirdly, The "onus" is ON EVERY NATION to Arrest a Fugitive and Cooperate in a Criminal Investigation. Had you done that US would not have had Abbotabad Incident or the Drones killing INSIDE PAKISTAN and CIA Agents Killing ISI Agents in broad Day Light.

What I mean is, when you can cooperate, such issues dont occour, but when you choose "Denial" mode you are bound to have some issues. Pakistan is NOT Cooperating. So, its not a surprise that their Investigation shows "No Dawood". It may be possible he's not there, ofcourse, but refuting the evidence if his prior existance is NOT a solution.

Yes, The People who did it are not having the Correct Information while a Journalist has a First hand account of Secret RAID by Seal team 6. he also has express info of Real Dialogues which too place bettween Two Spy Agencies. Wow.

Add to it, The link you gave itself is full of loopholes. For Example :

- Two F16s did scrable at the time of RAID ( of Did your Army Chief Lost Control ) ? Was he sleeping ?
- If the raid was Known to Pakistan why use STEALTH Choppers , AWACS and Excorts ?
- Pakistan Actually Chose to have Worlds Most wanted Terrorist Killed in Pakistan ?
- Why did they NEVER included a SINGLE Pakistani and Make a Joint Operation, after all it was Pakistani's who CAPTURED OBL.
- Why did OBL Choose to Stay after being CAPTURED for MONTHS ? The worlds Most wanted was sitting saying Thank You Pakistan ?

Im really sad, that you are NOT aware that when it comes to Saving Livies, India is the FIRST CHOICE for Most Pakistanis.If India meant WAR and HATE the follwong was never possible :

Pakistani heart patient saved by Indian doctors: report - World - DAWN.COM
Mumbai doctors save Pakistani boy's cancer-affected hand | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis
Pakistani heart patient saved by Indian doctors: report
Pakistani liver patient has life-saving surgery after 12 Indian students donate blood for him | Daily Mail Online

I can add more n more, but this sums up nicely ( Plz Read It ) :

A Thank You Note to India From a Father in Pakistan - The Better India

I was talking about peoples .... peoples of Pakistan
You have a Habbit of NOT ANSWERING the ORIGINAL POINT and Divert the WHole Discussion by ADDING a NEW STUFF.

Firstly, I was NOT Commeinting on OUTCOME of Investigation or Existance of Dawood, but the Error in Dossier.
Get back on Topic. Dont get Offtopic.

Secondly, How can You Settle an Investigation or atleast Choose not to investigate Further in the light of new proofs ? Pakistan has been Saying for YEARS that OBL was NOT in Pakistan, did that Change the Reality ?

Thirdly, The "onus" is ON EVERY NATION to Arrest a Fugitive and Cooperate in a Criminal Investigation. Had you done that US would not have had Abbotabad Incident or the Drones killing INSIDE PAKISTAN and CIA Agents Killing ISI Agents in broad Day Light.

What I mean is, when you can cooperate, such issues dont occour, but when you choose "Denial" mode you are bound to have some issues. Pakistan is NOT Cooperating. So, its not a surprise that their Investigation shows "No Dawood". It may be possible he's not there, ofcourse, but refuting the evidence if his prior existance is NOT a solution.

Yes, The People who did it are not having the Correct Information while a Journalist has a First hand account of Secret RAID by Seal team 6. he also has express info of Real Dialogues which too place bettween Two Spy Agencies. Wow.

Add to it, The link you gave itself is full of loopholes. For Example :

- Two F16s did scrable at the time of RAID ( of Did your Army Chief Lost Control ) ? Was he sleeping ?
- If the raid was Known to Pakistan why use STEALTH Choppers , AWACS and Excorts ?
- Pakistan Actually Chose to have Worlds Most wanted Terrorist Killed in Pakistan ?
- Why did they NEVER included a SINGLE Pakistani and Make a Joint Operation, after all it was Pakistani's who CAPTURED OBL.
- Why did OBL Choose to Stay after being CAPTURED for MONTHS ? The worlds Most wanted was sitting saying Thank You Pakistan ?

Im really sad, that you are NOT aware that when it comes to Saving Livies, India is the FIRST CHOICE for Most Pakistanis.If India meant WAR and HATE the follwong was never possible :

Pakistani heart patient saved by Indian doctors: report - World - DAWN.COM
Mumbai doctors save Pakistani boy's cancer-affected hand | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis
Pakistani heart patient saved by Indian doctors: report
Pakistani liver patient has life-saving surgery after 12 Indian students donate blood for him | Daily Mail Online

I can add more n more, but this sums up nicely ( Plz Read It ) :

A Thank You Note to India From a Father in Pakistan - The Better India

We can quote hundred of thousand event of good will in our public ... our minister even cross the line and released a convicted spy...

but the sentiments of peoples are not being able to change the hostile policy of India towards Pakistan

No you are deflecting like a true inferiority complex ridden indian! See the only reason YOU come to an enemies forum, is to cool down your inferiority complexes and stroke your delusions of Grandeur.

Coming to the butcher of Gujarat, he was denied because of his involvement in the Gujarat massacre, as per YOUR media.

Read it again, and again, and again till you get it through your thick skull.The yellow elixir you keep drinking, is seriously effecting your brain!

As to what the Pak Army do or did not do, is secondary. The question is why was India meddling in Pakistani affairs? Which it is doing till today. It's policies have miserably failed in Afghanistan, Baluchistan etc and will continue to fail. You can sit and cry, howl and scream, but the fact of the matter is you are on an enemy forum, trying to act hide your inferiority complexes. Keep on ranting, just shows who you really are!
In beycharon key paas aain baain shaain karney key ilawa chara bhi kya hey.People who elect terrorists to run the state must be the last to complaint about others.

In beycharon key paas aain baain shaain karney key ilawa chara bhi kya hey.People who elect terrorists to run the state must be the last to complaint about others.

It's lots of fun to blow bubbles but it's wiser to prick them yourself before someone else tries to. Dr. Oswald T. Avery

Dot Put words in MY Mouth. You do Consider India as an ENEMY, For us pakistan is an Adversary. Moreover, This forum has People frm US , Japan and Russia what are they here for ? If you wanna know the reason, the reason is to have a healthy discussion and exchange ideas. Taali, Do hath se Bajti hai.

Regarding Inferiority Complex, I guess You can check my posts since 2009, Im a Pro-India NOT Anti-Pakistan, I have made some good freinds here and we share our own private chats. Besides, do check the meaning of the word you used "Inferiority Complex".

Learn to have and Adress in Discussion. You Guys feel that a user in the Forum is like Modi or Ajoit doval himself. Get out of this Moronic habit of adressing users in this fashion.

Regarding Dossiers, Plz Explain "whats" nonsense and How. Do read , i have fully explained how the info has been misinterprated. Talk to the point, dont talk in loose terms be absolute and specific.

Yes. And the "Involement" was that he was the CM of Gujrat. in 1998 did your PM ordered Indian Attak in Mumbai ? NO. Similarily Gujrat Riot did take place but unlike Genocide in bangladesh and Operation Bluestar it was NOT an Order, it was like any other Riot that takes places so often in India and pakistan Both.

Modi's fault lies in the way he handled the situation.

Yes, True. But again US cannot Judge Modi, they are unaware of the facts. All facts were presented in Court ( before he became PM ) and he was Proved to be not involved in any mis happening.

US Denied Visa to Many Many others, So What ? It proves they are Criminals ? Many Pakistani's are Denied Visas each Year, are they Butchers ?

Infact if Other nations had Guts, Bush and Obama deserve a far more strict Denials. They have Directly Ordered the Killings of Millions in Iraq, Afganistan and Pakistan. Isnt it ?

Btw, World Politics is Changable. This is the Present :

obama%20modi%20chai%20pe%20charcha%20ap.jpg

You can do the same for my replies above.

As to what the Pak Army do or did not do, is secondary.

Why ? Your Army Commited the Biggest Crime in Peace Time , Ordered Killed Burnt and Looted Civilians and You Dare cale it SECONDARY ? WHy Hide from Your own Bloody History ? Where Muslims Killed Muslims ?

Im NOt taling about 1947 When Riots and Wrongs took place on each side. But 1971 , Your Army Made a Hell.

The question is why was India meddling in Pakistani affairs?

Is Pakistan so weak that it FEARS our MEDIA ? Better Block ALL INDIAN CHANNELS. Case Solved.

Which it is doing till today.

And What is APkistani media Doing ? I have no peoblem with that. Every country Glorifies its Nation. Fine.

It's policies have miserably failed in Afghanistan, Baluchistan etc and will continue to fail.

Well, If you mean there will be Peace in pakistan, InshaAllaha, Its a Must. I Pray for that.

You can sit and cry, howl and scream, but the fact of the matter is you are on an enemy forum, trying to act hide your inferiority complexes. Keep on ranting, just shows who you really are!

Once gain, Using Foul Language and Loosing Temper is Not the Sign of a Healthy Mind. Calm Down.
"Chanting" the word "ENEMY" actually shows "YOUR INFERIORITY COMPLEX".

If you have Guts and Grey Cells. Counter the Points and Relax, This is Just a Forum.

Burn Baby Burn.... The "terrorist" just took away $75 Billion lol

unseat_081815024033.jpg

Modi in UAE: Highlights of PM Modi's visit to the Arab nation : FYI, News - India Today

actually the Indian story about Dawood Ibrahim being sheltered by Pakistan is even more believable now. If 100% of the entire dossier was perfectly dotted and crossed, given the difficulties involved in acquiring such information, I'd have wondered if someone manufactured the story. That there are imperfections make it more solid, like carbon in steel.

Pakistani officials have only countered with two addresses (out of 9); that they have not readily 'exposed' the phone bill, the passports and the phone calls - these should be really easy to do, is indication that the Indians are on the right trail.

MOST significantly, Dawood Ibrahim's assets much of which are invested in UAE are now firmly tracked, based on the Modi visit agreement. With funds drying out, Dawood Ibrahim will find it difficult to buy of Pakisani government protection.

I won't be surprised at all if ISI has already or will soon dispose of Dawood Ibrahim and his family.

You have written a lot of BS. Not going to read or quote all of that. The fact is Pakistan checked not once but several times and it didn't find Dawood in Pakistan. Now it is India's time to provide something concrete and not moronic as this dossier to oppose. End of story. But then Dawood is just a bogey for India to bash Pakistan or else no government in India was ever really interested in arresting him.

Nobody knows what happened on that night. Even Obama in his first statement acknowledged Pakistan's role in OBL operation. But the thing is that there are some very strong reasons to believe that Pakistani establishment or some elements of Pakistani establishment were involved in OPBL operation.

In any case it is off topic. OBL and Dawood are two different individuals. Just because OBL was in Pakistan doesn't mean Dawood would also be in Pakistan. Just like if Modi is 7th grade chai wala then that doesn't mean every Indian PM would be a jahil hindutva extremist.

You have written a lot of BS. Not going to read or quote all of that. The fact is Pakistan checked not once but several times and it didn't find Dawood in Pakistan. Now it is India's time to provide something concrete and not moronic as this dossier to oppose. End of story. But then Dawood is just a bogey for India to bash Pakistan or else no government in India was ever really interested in arresting him.

Nobody knows what happened on that night. Even Obama in his first statement acknowledged Pakistan's role in OBL operation. But the thing is that there are some very strong reasons to believe that Pakistani establishment or some elements of Pakistani establishment were involved in OPBL operation.

In any case it is off topic. OBL and Dawood are two different individuals. Just because OBL was in Pakistan doesn't mean Dawood would also be in Pakistan. Just like if Modi is 7th grade chai wala then that doesn't mean every Indian PM would be a jahil hindutva extremist.

You have written ONLY BS.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom